143 : Until the end of time (...

By miagoldii

Listed as #33 in Loyalty DONT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T READ BOOK ONE YET ✨ Continue to follow the journey of Kele... More

Chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
❤ New Story ❤
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Announcement
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
NEW STORY ALERT UPDATE - Until the end of time : forever

🌺 New characters 🌸

592 29 0
By miagoldii

Hey guys, some of you were confused on who was who. So im going to inform yall so yall wont be lost.

Orlando is the 33 year old lawyer that got Raina and Deon out of prison.

He's working for Phil.

Phil is Tay's competition. Tay mentioned him the chapter before. He is also Aaron's older cousin. Phil is 26 and Aaron is 22.

Aaron is the one that Keleii met at the skating rink. He also works there.

Sarah (who's going to be important) , Jocelyn, and Kimmie is the girls Raina met in prison.

Prince, Shyla, and Mya is the ones that used to work with Keleii in the Maize restaurant.

Lauren is not going to be in the story no more but she was the girl who hated Keleii since high school and is obsessed with Tay.

And im sure yall know the others but yeah im hope i explained it better. Sorry i had yall lost lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

571K 32.1K 47
⚠SEQUEL TO THE ASSISTANT!!! PLEASE READ THE FIRST BOOK OR YOU'RE GOING TO BE CONFUSED⚠ It's been three months since the disastrous outcome at Chris's...
21.9K 628 39
Depression and heart break isn't a good combination. Imani found herself dealing with her momma issues and finding herself. Imani was in loved at a p...
116K 2.9K 47
This story is about a girl Named Desiree who's 18 she's been abused all her life until she met august but what will happened after ? Read to find out...
762K 29.4K 82
I found a way It was so hard to get what I wanted, I found a way I had to sacrifice for this life, I found a way ⚠️CONTAINS EXPLICIT AND GRAPHIC CONT...