Unexpected Happenings (Kiriba...

By Randomwriter0013

these are mostly small and cute stories of bakugou being pregnant, featuring kiri trying his best to be the b... More

Finding out
♥Afternoon naps♥
"A day at the mall with the squad"
(Story update)
Missing my Alpha
5th Month
(Just a drawing^^)
A visit to the doctor (and by that I mean recovery girl)
I'm sad asf, so i might update next week or smth
A drawing to remind I'm gonna post soon
Back to the dorms
A small gift^^
🎂Happy birthday Kirishima 🎂
A baby shower...Wait What?.
The bakusquad plays Dmmd pt 1 (Good ends edition)
The bakusquad plays Dmmd pt 2 (Bad ends edition)
Need a little advice
Parent training
15K READS!?!?
8th month
Happy birthday icyhot
9th month pt.1 "Dreams"
9th month pt.2 "Hello little one"
Life with Etsuki
"Our Future.."

First month

24.2K 532 63
By Randomwriter0013

It's been going good, 3 weeks have passed since they found out about bakugou's case. Though it was kind of annoying when the class just questions randomly about it. Kirishima though, he had no problem with it, he was really excited on being a future dad. The problem is that he's still a beginner. He decides to read some books and articles on the internet about on how to be a good and responsible father. On bakugou's side, he wasn't feeling too good. He hated it when he always wakes up in the morning, having the urge to throw up every single goddamn time. But on the good side, his classmates and especially kirishima, was there to soothe him and help him throughout the first month. Izuku, Iida, and Uraraka gave him tips, Todoroki and Momo planning a room for the baby, Mina, Hagakure, Jirou, and Tsuyu discussing about on what clothes they should buy for the baby, while the rest just kept arguing on who can be the godfather and about the baby's gender. Kirishima laughed at the sight, he looked at bakugou who was sitting on the couch, his hand on his stomach. Kiri felt his heart flutter, it's been so long since he's seen bakugou looking calm, he looks so cute that he couldn't resist and suddenly hugged bakugou from behind. "They're noisy as fuck, can't they just argue when I'm on my 6th month?" Bakugou asked irritated, Kirishima giggled and gently kissed his temple. He liked seeing bakugou being irritated at the smallest things, he thinks it's really cute. Kirishima then sits by his boyfriend's side and watched as their classmates continue to blabber about baby stuff.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 569 19
There's no distinct plot and genre. Every few chapters only consists of various gay short stories~ Please do try this out! ❤️ ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~...
156K 4.8K 41
⚠️Warning⚠️ Contains Smut Omegaverse Bullying Suicide attemps Mpreg Cursing Bakugo always wanted to be the best, he believed he was the best, when h...
57.9K 1K 34
"why is this faded at the middle?"he asked inspecting your panties you shocked at his question . "umm...its umm because of washing ." you felt embarr...
360K 8.8K 45
This is an Omegaverse Todoroki Shōto x Bakugō Katsuki yaoi fanfic. For those who are unaware, yaoi is a boy x boy story and this one will include sex...