Dork Diaries- Tales From A No...

Por beyourself_2288

Nikki decides it's time to find some more friends... Not the best choice! She finds out most of the CCP's (cu... Más

Dork Diaries
Dork Diaries
Dork Diaries
Dork Diaries
Dork Diaries
Dork Diaries
Dork Diaries
Dork Diaries
Dork Diaries
Dork Diaries
Dork Diaries

Dork Diaries

1.6K 50 8
Por beyourself_2288

Ok so tomorrow Brandon is officially moving. Maybe they will change their minds? Ugh! Probably NOT going to happen. On the bright side today at school I will try to make new friends! Most of the kids at school are CCP's (cute, cool, and popular) but I WILL find some more friends. When I got to my locker Mckenzie was there applying the 10000th layer of lipgloss today and I saw that she had a "RUINING NIKKI IDEAS" notebook. Ummm awkward! And a little frightening. But under it said "I <3 Brandon Ideas" after I read it a few times I still didn't understand the title of that. Mckenzie saw me stalking her locker and grabbed the notebook and sashayed away(I HATE IT WHEN SHE SASHAYS!). So I managed to find a friend, her name is Marcy. She might be new, or I just never noticed her. Oops. She is funny and really quirky(nerdy). I just hope she can be a part in the six good friends I (will soon) have.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
274K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
95.3K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...