Dork Diaries

Ok so I have three hours before the dance and I have a wad of saved money for a time like this. TIME TO GO TO THE MALL FOR THE PERF OUTFIT EVER!!!! I'm a little nervous, because I don't know what Brandon likes for fashion of his... Girlfriend? Is that what I am to him??!! Squeeeee!! So, I decided on a long light aqua strapless dress with a fake diamond necklace and some nude pumps. I also put on some grey eyeshadow and blue cotton candy lipgloss, my fave! I think I looked stunning! I fixed my hair into wavy curls that were down. And that's when I heard the doorbell ring. It's Brandon!!! "Inhale-exhale" ok I'm good. I opened the door and there he was in a white tux with an aqua tie! Perfect choice of tie color, because it matches my dress!!!! He looked at me totally amazed, and I did the same back. I almost forgot about my earrings when I quickly put them on. They were fake diamond earrings to match my necklace. He also rented a limo! Yes, a LIMO! When we got in the far back seat he did something totally unexpected. HE KISSED ME! ON. THE. LIPS! We both blushed and he said "I love you Nikki Maxwell." I blushed really pinkish red and I said back "I love you too." When we pulled up to the dance Mackenzie just got out of a pink limo and sashayed inside with a red strapless gown with white dots and white heels. She also had crystal earrings matching a necklace. I saw Chloe and Zoey. They gave me a disgusted look. I froze and frowned. They didn't like me at the moment for some reason. ? . I was bewildered about it. But Brandon held my hand and took me inside. He saw some of his CCP friends and said he would be right back. Mckenzie came up to me and said " you are a brat Maxwell! You think you can steal my Brand away from me??!! How dare you your just a dork!" A crowd started to form around us, " and you held hands inside together?! I WILL DEMOLISH YOU MAXWELL!!" And then she said her final words "I will." Brandon came over and started the whole hocus all over again! He said to her "leave her alone Hollister! I asked her to the dance! She is my love and I can prove it!" He held my waist and I put my arms on his shoulders as he kissed me again on the lips and Mckenzie's face was red as fire! She made us part and she, wait for it...

SLAPPED

ME!

OH.

NO.

SHE.

DIDN'T!

I had a red burning hand mark on my face because it was really hard! Brandon sat me down cause he could tell I was getting dizzy and light headed. I sat and Brandon went over to Mckenzie and, wait for it...

PUSHED.

HER.

DOWN!

OH.

YES.

HE.

DID!