Dork Diaries

As I hurried home from "taking" Mckenzie's money, I noticed something sitting in my front yard. What could it be? From afar it looked like a big sofa. But as I got closer to it, it was a giant step in my life. It said "Congrats Nikki Maxwell, on your new ---" WAIT WHAT?! I got a stroller? For baby dolls? I'm so not happy. I asked my parents what the heck that was all about. They said that they put it in my name, but is giving it to my little sister, Brianna. What a relief! But at the same time I was wondering what she meant by "putting it in my name"? I quickly asked, worried. My mom said, "well, we had to put it in someone's name, so if someone won their name was put in the newspaper!" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO😭... I was about to be ruined.

As I said, I was about to be ruined. And that is what Mckenzie just did. She cut out the picture of me, and after school (since she was suspended) she stood out of school boundaries. Everyone walked over to her, ignoring their waiting parents trying to pick them up. As she stood over there waiting for everyone to come over to her, she showed everyone the article about we from the newspaper. I walked home waiting for tomorrow's laughs and complaints.