Dork Diaries

At least it wasn't that bad...maybe...yes, ok it WAS bad. 😔 . Mckenzie decided to come to school to just ruin me a little more, no matter the consequences. She ran around the school yelling... "Nikki Maxwell owner of a PFFTT HAHAHAHA! A BABY STROLLER!!!" I was at my locker, happy that Mckenzie wasn't next to me at her locker. Until two boys walking side by side next to Mckenzie came up yo me. They pushed me in my locker and shut it. I fumbled for my phone after I heard them walk away. I dialed Mr. Zykes number. He answered I said, "Mckenzie pushed me in my locker and shut it, I'm stuck" he replied in a worried manor, "ok I will be right there, WAIT MCKENZIE? She is suspended for a while. She isn't allowed on school property." "I know." I said. He got there really quick for having a cluttered office all the way across the school. He grabbed his key that opens any locker in the school, and attempted to open mine. It didn't work. "The locker door is jammed!" Mr. Zykes exclaimed. "I will try to open it from inside" I quickly said. I tried to get to the little pin, keeping the locker closed, pushed up to open it. It didn't budge a centimeter. I was stuck in my locker. Forever? Maybe. Scared? DEFINENTLY!

I heard the janitor's keys rattle as he walked by. I yelled for help as Mr. Zykes asked him for help, too. He tried and tried. Nothing worked. He said that we will have to unscrew the nails in the locker and take off the door. I was nervous. It was really hot in there. I texted my friends while Mr. Zykes and the janitor walked away to get the screwdriver. Thats when a note was pushed through the slits in my locker. It said "Dear Nikki, I love you more than anything in this world. Can we get together at my house and talk? -Brandon." Ok that is SOOOOOO sweet. But the handwriting wasn't Brandon's. And he would have made a poem or something out of it, or asked me in person. I have a bad feeling about this. Maybe it was Mckenzie. I thought she would be kicked out of the school already. I was in a locker, and I don't know what to do.