Dork Diaries

So today at school was... THE. WORST(SCRATCH THAT OUT)BEST. DAY. EVER!!! And plus+ I heard of this new thing called "bæ". What the heck is that?! Mckenzie told me that it means your boyfriend or girlfriend. And then she said to me, "clearly something you wouldn't know about!" That hurt me. :( I wish Mckenzie would realize what she has done to me over the past year! But Brandon came over and shooed her away. He turned to face me and gave me a sweet side hug. Squeeeee!! He is so romantically cool! Mckenzie had a huge secret I have been dying to tell Brandon, so I (oopsly) did! I told him that Mckenzie's real name is actually, Mariana McKenna Hollister. She just used her middle name and made it into Mckenzie. I am assuming you want to know how I know this. Well, when Jessica was working in the office she told me to watch after it for a second while she informs a student not to leave for an appointment quite yet. So I was watching over the office when I saw Mckenzie's personal info folder open it said "Mariana McKenna Hollister (a.k.a. Mckenzie Hollister) so that was how I found this out. Well let's see what is gonna happen next! Bye bye!

Dork Diaries- Tales From A Not So Cool Cat(only my version)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें