Dork Diaries

As Mckenzie walked through the door, her eyes still red from anger, had walked in and shaped up to tell Mr. Zykes something. We waited a while before she finally said something. "Whatever!" She said glaring at me. "Mr. Zykes, she is lying to you! Don't you see her little game here? She told Brandon to push me down at the dance, and I did NOT slap you, hun! And plus Mr. Zykes, I am the sweetest, nicest, most popular girl ever seen in the school!" Mr. Zykes looked at me with sympathetic eyes. He asked me if this was true, and of course I said no. Mckenzie raved again, "Do you really believe the girl who crashed the Halloween party last year, spilling the chocolate fountain? Or do you believe the girl who saved Brandon from falling in water?" She gave me a glare while smirking. Mr. Zykes understood that was her lying rude smirk. He suspended Mckenzie Hollister that evening, and I knew that she was going to ruin me.

So as I was walking home, I stopped to find a ten dollar bill lying on the ground! I was walking, and a little while later found a one dollar bill....? Hmmm... Why would there be so much money on the ground? Was someone losing it? On purpose? Or accident? But as I was thinking I found that blonde poof hair. Uh oh. I had panicked, but I saw that her purse had a hole in it. And money had been falling out. I looked in the snow and found ten more dollars!😄. I was gonna be rich by the end of that purse! But as you know, I usually wouldn't do something so cruel, so brat-like, so Mckenzie. But she tries to ruin me all the time. I was just about to take money from my enemy.