·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ Tᴏᴛᴀʟ Dʀᴀᴍᴀ Wᴏʀʟᴅ T...

By Nightskullfire

ғιrѕт a deaтн тrap ιѕland, тнen a вroĸen down мovιe loт, and now, a ғlyιng deaтнтrap. derιcĸ, along wιтн тнe... More

Chapter 1: Egypt Pt.1
Chapter 2: Egypt Pt. 2
Chapter 3: Pandas and Bats
Chapter 4: A bit too cold, don't you think?
Chapter 5: New York! New York!
Chapter 6: Thunder and Lightning.
Chapter 7: Down another player
Chapter 8: Our first win?
Chapter 9: A work of art
Chapter 10: We're totally trying to lose
Chapter 11: I officially hate Alejandro
Chapter 12: Curing DJ's curse for good
Chapter 13: Just the two of us
Chapter 14: Owen is officialy my friend?
Chapter 15: Area 52 and Aliens
Chapter 16: Stupid Emu's
Chapter 17: A bit too cold don't you think pt.2
Chapter 18: Owen's advice
Chapter 20: The Cargo hold?
Chapter 21: Almost lost in China
Chapter 22: Me vs. Duncan
Chapter 23: A condor and her eggs
Chapter 24: Complex feelings
Chapter 25: Looking for clarification?
Chapter 26: Taking a train, a horse, and a boat to Hawaii
Quick Question
Chapter 27: The Good, The Bad, and the Unlucky
After the Finale

Chapter 19: Slots-O-fun for me, not so fun for you.

898 29 30
By Nightskullfire

I was in a nice peaceful sleep. Honestly, it felt as if I was floating on air.

Wait a minute. Floating on air? Where's the ground?

I shocked awake to see us all falling.

"GUYS! GUYS! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WE'RE ABOUT TO DIE!" I screamed.

Everyone started to wake up screaming.

"Hey kids! You might wanna get onto your paddle boats!" Chris yelled from his plane.

I clung onto one of the dove shaped boats.

"I'm starting to question my mom's crush on Chris just a little." Sierra said.

"A little? Dude, this guy is insane." I said.

"Oh, Woah woah woah. Water!" Owen said.

"Yes Owen. We know we're in water." Courtney said annoyed.

"Wa-wa" Heather started.

"WATERFALL!" Me and Alejandro both shouted.

We all began attempting to paddle.

"We're all gonna die!" Owen shouted.

"If you let us live, I will tutor any brain dead person that requires it! Even Duncan!" Courtney prayed.

"If we live, I'll forget she ever said that." Duncan responded.

"Yeah. I'll believe that when I see it." I rolled my eyes.

"Shut it pony brat." Duncan demanded as I rolled my eyes.

"If we live, I'll let Sierra kiss me." Cody said as we all stared at him confused."What? Like we're gonna make it." Cody defended.

This ignited a spark in Sierra.

"I.Want. My. KISS!" Sierra yelled.

Sierra tied Owen to a rope. Threw him in our dove boat, and somehow got us all to shore.

I rubbed my head. Got up and helped DJ up.

"Well. We're not dead yet." I said sarcastically.

"Yeah. You alright?" DJ asked me.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine. Thanks for asking." I grinned.

"So, Niagara falls is pretty awsome, eight?" Chris asked us.

"It almost killed us!" Heather yelled.

"Like I said. Awsome." Chris said."The falls is the jewel of Canada's crown and one of the top ten wonders in the world. It's also know for its fabulous casino which is where we'll be heading to the first part of the challenge."

"Oh man, Seriously?" Duncan asked, excited.

+

"Seriously?" Duncan asked in an non-excited tone.

"Since you're all underaged. We have to move the challenge from the gambling floor to this less exciting concert hall." Chris told us.

"Ooh, I wonder who's performing." Owen asked, curiously.

"You're in luck, Owen. Last time on the aftermath show, they had a second chance challenge where one of the losers can score a spot back in the game. And we're about to enjoy a little musical number from the winner." Chris annouced.

"GWEN! IS IT GWEN!" Cody asked.

"That wouldn't suck." Duncan commented.

"YES! It would." Courtney argued.

"She's two hundred ponds of sassy, in a ninety pound package and she's wearing twelve pounds of mascara! It's Blainley!" Chris annouced.

"Que?" Alejandro questioned.

"What?" Courtney said.

"Who?" Heather asked.

Blainley suddenly risen out of the ground and music began playing. Here we go again. Not even a song bell this time. But we all know what this is the start of.

Blainley: Blain-Blain-Blain- Blainerific, is my name. Dishing dirt, is my game. Invading your TV with my Blanielicious frame!

Owen: Bla-Blainerific! S-S-so terrific!

Blainley: I'm fa-fa famous! Famous!

Deirck: Um! So are we!

Courtney: This is so against the rules! Does Chris think we're a bunch of fools?

Chris: Rules? This ain't no Sunday school! Miss.Thang up, there's a ratings jewel!

Owen: Bla-blainerific

Heather:M-M- make me si-ick!

Blainley: I'm fa-fa-famous! Famous! Get me a half fat, no foam latte, steamed to a hundred two heat. I'm quite specific

Owen: She's Blainerific

Duncan: So-so horrific.

Blainley: I'm fa-fa-fam

Cody: Who's that girl again?

Blainley:WHAT! WHO AM I? WHO AM I! WHO ARE YOU? I'm the host of the Pupp Bachelorette! I was nominated for a gemmie award! I interviewed you for celebrity Manhunt!*Snaps finger* It's a fact and scientific that I'm still Blainerific.

Derick and DJ: Um no. You're really not.

Courtney and Heather: She's not so famous! Turns put she's not so famous!

"Whatever. So which one of these lame teams am I on, anyways?" Blaineley asked.

"You're on your own. 'Cause as of right now there are no more teams!" Chris annouced.

Heather and Courtney cheered. I looked at DJ.

"Stick together no matter what, and win together?" I asked.

"You just read my mind." DJ grinned.

Finally. We're starting to even out the odds.

Chef[or chefette] was pushing a giant slot machine.

"Since we are in the honeymoon capital of the world, I thought it'd be cool to drop some arranged marriages on you." Chris laughed."Check it! Slots-o-fun for me, not so fun for you. Each girl, and Derick will pull the lever to win a husband she'll team up with in today's challenge. Cha-ching!" They stuffed all the guys, except for me into the slot machine. With a bear.

"Wait. I'm a guy, so why am I not in there?" I asked.

"You're kidding right?" Chris asked.

"Nevermind." I grumbled.

"I thought so." Chris smirked."Anywho, let the games begin! Sierra, you're up!" Chris said.

Well, according to Chris. I'm a wife. Great. I wonder who I'll get. As long as it isn't Alejandro or Duncan.

Owen I can deal with. And Cody is fine. But I'm hoping I get DJ. Maybe this is gonna foreshadow the future.

"MAMA NEEEDS A NEW PAIR OF CODY'S!" Sierra said excited pulling the lever.

But she got Alejandro. Ew.

"NO!" Sierra slammed the door on Alejandro's arm.

"Por favor! I'm stuck." Alejandro said.

"Sierra, you've won-"Chris started but was cut off by Sierra

"Thos isn't happening! This isn't happening! THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!" Sierra screamed, shaking Chris.

"I better take him. She won't stop unless somebody does." Heather said.

"Cool. He's a perfect match for you." I said.

"Shut up! Hopefully you'll get DJ." Heather snarled.

I rolled my eyes.

Sierra joined me in the back of the line. She seemed very excited.

"I hope you get DJ." Sierra whispered to me.

"I hope so too. I hope you get your Cody-kins." I whispered back causing her to squeal.

Blainley got Owen. At least he isn't mean.

"Well I could do worse. Marrying the audience's favorite could be a positive boost for my image." Blainley said.

Wow. Marrying him for your own personal gain. Not for the person he is. That's harsh.

Courtney went next and got the bear. Which didn't end well for her. She spun again and got Duncan.

"Maybe I should work things out with the bear." Courtney commented.

"Derick. You're up next." Chris told me.

I took a deep breath and spin. I got the man of my dreams. DJ came out the slot machine. I walked over and helped DJ up.

"It looks like we're getting married." I said to DJ."Or, at least we're pretending to get married." I blushed.

"Cool. I guess we are a perfect match." DJ said, crossing his arms and smirking. I blushed and stared at him in shock."T-that was a joke." DJ clarified.

"Okay..." I said slowly.

/Derick:"Well... that was awkward."\

/DJ:"Was it something I said? The dude looked at me as if I had four heads."\

Since Cody was the last one left, him and Sierra were paired up by default.

+

We moved to the next part of the challenge.

"Because a good marriage is based on trust, and the ability to argue louder than your spouse, each groom will use a megaphone to guide his blindfolded bride safely to her gown. Or in Derick's case. His suit." Chris said, making me roll my eyes.

I put on my blindfold. I began walking blindly.

"A little bit your left." I heard DJ tell me. I moved a little bit left and walked forward.

"Now to your right. And then go straight foward." DJ told me.

I followed his instructions and got my suit. I took of my blindfold. It looks like the suit Chris would wear when he would do the 'Gilded Chris cermony'. We are a perfect team.

Sierra somehow got her dress without Cody's help. Nice work.

+

We headed to the third part of the challenge.

"I'd like to call this challenge 'Till death do you part" Chris told us."Each groom has to carry his bride across the cord. Then you have to successfully clear customs. First pair to do so wins invincibility and a pumped out wedding reception in first class. Heather and Alejandro won the first challenge so I'm giving them a head start."

Everyone began crossing. I seen Sierra carrying Cody. I heavily sighed.

"I'm guessing you want me to carry y-"I started but was picked up bridle style by DJ. He gave me one of those smirks. "Or. That works too" I leaned my head on DJ's chest. My mind was going into a dream land.

He began walking across the rope. He started to shake.

"I don't know if I can do this D." DJ told me.

"Don't worry. If we fall. I'll save you. One way or another." I said. I continued to lean my head on DJ's chest.

"Oh, trust me. I believe you will." DJ said, beginning walking.

/DJ:"Not sure how Derick does it. But he always finds a way to get me out of danger. He's very... protective. Yeah. That's the word I was looking for. Really protective."\

/Derick:"Nothing or nobody touches DJ. Unless It's like a doctor or something, then it's fine. But anything that will physically harm him. I will take it out. One way or another. I mean. You already seen what happened to the Panda back in Japan. Next thing you know I'll have to figure out some way to scare off a lion. Pfft, what are the chances of that happening?"\

We actually managed to get across. But Courtney and Duncan already got over before us and won.

+

We all headed back on the plane. I know who I'm voting for.

/Derick:*Stamps passport of Alejandro.* "I'm not over him still trying to kill us. Who could blame me. If someone tried to kill you and the man of your dreams, wouldn't you be pretty pissed?"\

/DJ:*Stamps passport of Alejandro*\

We all head to the elimination ceremony.

"Duncan and Courtney have immunity, everyone else is fair game. What's it gonna be." Chris asked."Intresting really. Huh, who'd have thought? Wow. Haha." Chris laughed.

"Read them already!" Heather demanded.

"Okay, okay. Hold onto your holter top. 2 votes for Heather." Chris said.

"What! Did Courtney vote twice?" Heather asked, annoyed.

"2 votes for Sierra." Chris said.

"Sorry but my name is Sierra-Cody. It's hyphenated." Sierra corrected.

"Two votes for Alejandro." Chris said.

"Huh?" Alejandro asked, shocked. He looked at me and DJ. We both smirked as he glared.

"And 4 votes, for...." Chris slowly.

Me and DJ looked worried at each other. He grabbed my hand and gave me a faithful smile. I smiled back.

"Owen." Chris said.

"What? Me?" Owen gasped suprised.

"What?" I said, suprised.

"Owen the gang has spoken." Chris said tossing him a parachute.

"Well. I'll miss you guys." Owen said.

"Smell ya later man." Duncan said.

"I am weeping on the inside." Alejandro said.

"You can't do it on the outside Al? Not even a little?" Owen asked." Al? Al? Al? Al?" Alejandro got more irritated everytime he said 'Al'.

Blainley burst out crying.

"I'll miss you most of all! Chubby! Hubby!" Blainley cried, but then instantly stopped fake crying." Was that good? Do you think the audience will like me for that?" She asked.

Owen frowned.

"Owen! Wait!" I said, running up to him. "I'm gonna miss you." I sighed.

"Aww... I'll miss you too. Come here!" He said giving me a crushing hug. I was hardly able to breathe."Be sure to let DJ know how you feel, okay?" Owen whispered to me.

"Yeah. I will." I grinned, still barely able to breathe.

Owen let go and attempted to jump out of the plane, but got stuck.

"Oh, oops. A little help?" Owen asked.

I was about to help but Alejandro walked over and kicked his butt out of the plane. Owen farted right in his face. The fart went staright in his lungs.

I chuckled a little.

/Derick:"Great. My only other real friend. Gone. Gone for good." I sighed.\

"You're all safe, for now. Also. Derick. I need you for a moment. The rest of you can leave." Chris told us.

+

The rest left. I wonder what Chris wants now. He already kicked me off unfairly last season. He better not do it again, or else I really will sue him. Seriously, once is bad enough.

"Derick. You got a phone call from your grandfather earlier." Chris told me.

"I did? What was it about?" I asked.

"Something about your grandmother dieing, being in the hospital. Yatta-yattta-yattta. I wasn't fully listening but-" Chris started but I cut him off.

"WAIT? WHAT?!" I started."My grandmother." I said slowly with my eyes slowly watering.

"Yeah. She's gonna die. Apparently she doesn't have enough money to get healed. But look on the bright side, she's not dead. Yet." Chris laughed.

"That's not funny, Chris!" I said, still suprised.

"Yeah. But hey. Be glad I was nice enough to let you know. Kids are so ungrateful these days." Chris said, storming off.

I walked back into loser class and thought deeply for a while. My grandmother leaving me.

I'm not ready for her to go yet. She was one of my main motavations. She's always been there for me.

Flashback[Takes place in the middle of freshman year after school]

I've been really stressed about school. I recently bombed my test. It's the worst I've ever done.

I've never gotten a 13 percent on a Biology test. I walked back home, still sad figuring out my grade. My grandmother instantly noticed this.

"You alright Derick?" My grandmother asked me.

"No. I failed my test. I studied, and I failed." I sighed.

"Well. Sometimes you don't always win in the end, dear. But you have to make room for failure. You'll still pass for the year."

I sighed.

Flash back over

She spent the rest of the day trying to cheer me up. She's one of the people in life that always made me happy.

I have to win. That way I can help her. I'm gonna win. No matter what it takes.

"Derick? Derick?" I heard someone say, but my mind was in such deep thought I didn't respond.

I seen two fingers snap in front of me but I didn't think too much of it.

I then felt a finger pluck my ear.

"Ow! What the hell? That hurt!" I whined, rubbing my ear.

"Sorry. You zoned out. Everything alright?" DJ asked me.

"It's nothing. I'm just a little tired. I-I guess." I sighed.

"Okay. Well, you might wanna get rest. We have another challenge coming soon. Who knows what it'll be. But whatever it is. I'm sure we're both more than capable of handling it." DJ told me.

"Don't jinx it!" I said.

"I won't. Trust me, we got this in the bag." DJ grinned.

Yeah... sure. Now I have a bad feeling about tomorrow.

Okay, people. We're at the merge! My beautiful, beautiful, couple has made it this far.

Tell me what you guys think[I-If you want. You don't have to*Nervous chuckle*]

And don't forget to vote. And with that, we end another chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 309 18
wιтн cнrιѕ нavιng derιcĸ, dj and wнoever elѕe parтιcιpaтed once on нιѕ ѕнow locĸed ιn a conтracт. cнrιѕ pιcĸѕ тнe вeѕт oғ тнe вeѕт тo тaĸe parт oғ нι...
77.6K 1.9K 32
derιcĸ ιѕ a 15 year old вoy, wнo мoѕтly grew υp alone. нe'ѕ вeen мoѕтly dιѕтanт, and only мade a ғew ғrιendѕ. нe ѕιgnѕ υp ғor тoтal draмa тo geт мon...
49 2 5
𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒖 𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒌𝒐𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍. 𝑾...
2.4K 127 18
(ᴋɪʟʟᴜɢᴏɴ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴜ ꜰɪᴄ) ᴋɪʟʟᴜᴀ ɪꜱ ᴀ ɴᴏ-ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ ʙʀᴀᴛ, ᴀꜱ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʟᴏᴄᴀʟꜱ ꜱᴀʏ. ʜᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ɴᴏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇꜱ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴛʀᴇᴇʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴏᴅꜱ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʟ...