Chapter 14: Owen is officialy my friend?

I was sitting in loser class with team Chris. Seriously, it seems like the opposing teams never shrink.

Mine already has already gotten small enough. DJ was sleeping on the bench across from me.

Owen and Duncan were still asleep. Owen began talking in his sleep.

"Noah! Don't eat the poison stuff! It's poison! Ahh!" Owen screamed waking up.

Alejandro and Tyler just glared at him.

"Was I talking in my sleep? Hehehe. Sorry. I'll just, go away." Owen said looking sad.

I kinda felt bad for him. Owen is such a nice person on a team of such mean people.

Owen came and sat where I was sitting.

"Hi Derick." Owen said.

"Oh. Morning Owen. I must say your team seems a bit... harsh." I said.

"Yeah. I know. Say, how's your team going? With you and DJ?"

"It's okay. We just can't risk getting last place. If we lose, one of us are a goner."

" Remember that challenge in season one where we had to eat all of that disgusting food?" Owen asked.

"Of course I remember. How could I ever forget that."

"And then we went on that nice vacation."

"An then I got sick." I said.

"Oh yeah. Say, I think I remember you telling me something that day."

"You do?"

"Yeah. I can't quite remember." Owen said hitting his head with his hand."Oh yeah. Now I remember. You told me that you liked someone. Did you ever confess to that special someone?"

"N-no. I haven't." I sighed, sadly.

"Do I know this person?" Owen asked.

"Yeah. I'd say you know them pretty well."

"Care to tell me who it is?" Owen asked.

"I don't know. Can I trust you to not go yelling things?" I asked.

"Of course. Your secret of you liking someone never got out. Besides. We're buddies. Right?" Owen said throwing his arm around my neck, with me practically not able to breathe.

"Yeah. Of course." I said with the tiny amount of air in my lungs left.

He moved his arm from my neck.

"So. Can I know?" Owen asked.

"Um..." I started.

"Come on! Never talking to anyone about your crush has got to be tough."

"I talked to Sierra. She was able to figure it out fast."

"Please? I wanna know." Owen pleaded.

"Fine. How about this. I'll give you hints and clues. And I'll have you figure it out yourself."

"Okay. Sounds fun. Okay, first question. Is it a guy, or gal?" Owen asked.

"It's a guy." I answered.

"Ok. Was it someone that was on the show?"

"They're currently on the show." I answered.

"Okay. I'm getting closer. Let's see. Is it someone that's currently sitting in loser class with us?" Owen asked.

"You catch on fast big O."

"Woo hoo! I'm closer. Is it Duncan?"

"No! Not in a million years."