Chapter 5: New York! New York!

Me and my team were trying to talk strategy.

"How is our team ever suppose to win when there's only four of us left?" DJ said.

"Enough Downey talk you guys. We aren't quitters. We're fighters, and winners!" Lindsay said.

Okay. Not gonna lie. But this dimwit is a bit inspirational.

"Girl's got fire in her eyes!" Leshawna said.

Suddenly Alejandro came.

"Ladies. I smuggled a few things out of first class." Alejandro said, giving Lindsay and Leshawna a candy bars.

Then he walked off to talk to Heather's team.

/Derick:" Seriously? This guy is sketchy. Who is just nice for the sake of being nice. I mean, aside from Owen. He's just super nice. But Alejandro, he must have something going on. Plus Bridgette said he's evil. *gasp.* wait, what if he's the reason we loss the last challenge. Maybe he did something to throw her off her A-game. Bridgette was making out with him though. Idiot, wait until Geoff sees that."\

We all met up on a boat. Chris was wearing a life jacket.

"Take a seat, grab a handle and I'll tell you where we're going." Chris said. I grabbed a handle.

"Why are you wearing a life jacket?" Noah asked.

"Because there's 14 of you but only 1 valuable me! Hit it Chef!" Chris yelled .

Suddenly our boat went down into water.

"Welcome to New York City!"

/Derick:" Oh my God! New York! I can't believe it. I always wanted to go here with my mom. I guess she's here from above. Hehe."\

"Your first challenge is a carriage race around central park, which I like to call; Liberty or Death!" Chris said.

"I've always dreamt of being in a horse carriage." Owen said.

"Slow down conclusion jumpers, It's a baby carriage race." Chris said.

"So where are the carriages?" Leshawna asked.

"Yeah, hope you brought your climbing gloves." Chris said.

I looked at my gloves. I then looked at the statue of liberty's crown to see three carriages on here crown.

"Lol Chris, I think your mischievous spirit makes the game!" Sierra said laughing.

"Thanks Sierra! It's nice to be appreciated." Chris said.

Maybe he would be appreciated more if he didn't give us life threatening challenges.

"Appreciate you? I love you! I always did, even way back when you were making those terrible movies about talking cats!" Sierra said causing us all to laugh." I was going to name my first fan club 'The Christians', but that was already taken."

He then pushed her away, back to her team.

"Okay, less chatter, more splatter- I mean climbing, more climbing. We'll leave the splatter to fate. Anywho, once you reach Lady Liberty's crown, pull up the rope to bring your team up faster. Once your teams up, grab the correct carriage off the spike, race back to your boat and follow the buoys to Central Park!" Chris said.

"Um, so when do we go shopping?" Lindsay asked.

"We don't." Chris simply said.

Just like that, Lindsay's dreams were crushed.

"Noooooooo!" Lindsay whined.

Chris blew a whistle. DJ touch the rope, hurting his hand.

"Ow! What are these ropes made of?" DJ asked.