Chapter 11: I officially hate Alejandro

We were all relaxing in first class. Well... almost all of us. It seems like I'm the only one here that can't relax.

/DJ:"would of been nice to have some teammates again. But at least with Alejandro I have an ally who's reliable, dependable, and totally trustworthy!"\

/Derick:"Seems like I'm ranting in this confessional a lot this season. Anyways, did you hear his confessional? He actually trusts him and considers him an ally. It's as if DJ trusts that guy more than me! This little stunt that Alejandro is pulling is so annoying. Why can't he go back to flirting with Heather or whatever.\

So... I guess DJ's curse is gone. I guess I didn't get to cure him of it. Chris began speaking on the loud speaker, breaking my train of thought.

"Attention passengers...... AHHHHH!" Chris yelled over the intercom.

We all began screaming.

+

Chris's plane fell straight to the ground. We all grouped up, waiting for Chris to explain the challenge.

"2 airports. on an island the size of a postal stamp and he misses both. But somehow it's my fault." Chris complained.

"You bleed our money for the season in Chris work." Chef argued.

"Chris! Izzy and Owen need help." Courtney said, trying to get them from under the plane.

An ambulance came and picked them up and drove off.

"Izzy and Owen are going to be fine thanks to travel insurance, help is on the way. In 6 to 38 hours." Chris said.

"What about the rest of us?" Gwen asked.

"Well we're all out of gas, plane's busted, and we're broke. But the show must go on. We can't waste any of this footage. Think of the hits we'll get on cliptoon." Chris said.

"Where are we?" Tyler asked.

"Jamaica mon'!" Chris answered." We were supposed to land in Ochs Rios but, since somebody forgot how to glide, we'll have to do the challenges here instead. And fast, before whoever owns this dump asks for a location fee."

"Didn't you guys budget for the whole season?" Noah asked.

"Some things cost more then expected, airplane ready hot rubs don't grow on trees you know." Chris sassed.

"You must have am emergency fund." Heather yelled.

"Spent it on the last fuel up." Chris ssid.

"Which went so well." Noah said sarcastically.

"Grab your boards shorts and meet me by the waterfall." Chris said walking off with Chef.

+

We went to our next meeting point for the first part of the challenge.

Chris met us wearing a woman's dashiki.

"Nice blouse." Noah chuckled.

"It's a dashiki mon'" Chris said with a Jamaican accent.

"Yeah, a woman's dashiki." DJ said as I chuckled.

"What!" Chris said suprised.

"Can we get to the challenge please." Courtney complained.

"I like to call this first challenge: the treasure hunt of death." Chris said.

"So, It's another water challenge?" DJ asked.

"'Friad so, wanna say a few prayers?" Chris asked.

"No need, I came prepared." DJ said taking off his shirt with a lifeguard jacket.