Deep Down In My Heart (COMPLE...

By Borgica

** This is my first story. ** Intro: Dina is a girl that had a really hard time lately. But then her cousin i... More

Copyright Statement
Cast in order of appearance
Beginning author notice
Chapter 1 - Pic of Zoya
Chapter 2 - Pic of Melanie
Chapter 3 - Pic of James
Chapter 4 - Pic of Dina
Chapter 5 - Costume pic of Dina / Underneath your clothes by Shakira video
Chapter 6 - Costume pic of James
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 - Pic of Jake / I'm into you by J.Lo video
Chapter 19 - Pic of Jake's GCJeep / Sleeping in my car by Roxette video
Chapter 20 - Pic of James's Honda Civic Hybrid
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 - Pic of Jenny
Chapter 24 - Pic of sad James / Vulnerable by Roxette video
Chapter 25 - Womanizer by Britney Spears video
Chapter 26 - Pic of Danny Ross
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 - Pic of Mark
Chapter 35 - Pic of James (Police instinct)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 - Pic of Daniel's Honda City
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - Pic of Ryan
Chapter 44 - Pic of Alexandra
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 - Pic of Mark's Ford Fusion
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 - Pic of James's Opel Insignia / I need you by M. Anthony video
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 - Pic of James posing at home
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 - Pic of Ryan's Audi S3
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 - Pic of Jonathan
End author notice

Chapter 55

280 12 0
By Borgica

© Copyright material

CHAPTER 55

In the meantime...

Melanie's POV

            I've been awake for a while and just lying next to Daniel. Then suddenly, he started talking in his sleep. I was getting angrier by each word he said. He's been repeating the same thing, over and over again. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and I started waking him up.

            Harshly.

            "Daniel!", I yelled.

            Nothing. My heart was beating so fast I thought it will jump out at any moment.

            "Daniel! Wake up!!", I yelled again.

            "What? What happened? Are you ok? Why are you yelling?", he asked confused with his sleepy voice.

            I didn't reply anything and he noticed I'm furious about something since I was squeezing my eyes at him angrily.

            He sat up in bed and asked: "What happened?".

            "You talked in your sleep! Really Daniel?! Cheating on me with my own cousin?! How could you?!", I screamed angrily, throwing my pillow at him and getting myself up from the bed. He was shocked at my words.

            "Wait, what?! I'm not cheating on you! Melanie!", he screamed getting up too. He ran closer to me and held me by my upper arms.

            I shook off his hands away from me and yelled: "Don't touch me!!".

            I was on the edge of tears. Almost 8 months with him went down the drain. It's August now, and we've been together since the end of December.

            "Melanie! What are you talking about?! I didn't cheat on you! I'd never do that. I love you.", he said loudly.

            Well, I can't actually expect him to remember the dream, can I? I decided to let him know what he was saying.

            "Does this refreshes your memory?! 'Dina, we can't continue doing this. James is my brother...'. How could the two of you do this to us?! To James and me?!", I asked angrily while I was mimicking his words.

            He was shocked but didn't say anything. He was thinking.

            "Urgh!", I said after a minute, turning away from him, going to the closet to take my stuff. I took my bag and started to jam my stuff in it.

            "Melanie! Stop! It's not what you think!", he yelled behind me.

            I didn't turn away. Tears were already forming in my eyes. I just continued with packing my stuff.

            "Please stop!", he said loudly again, coming closer and turning me over to face him.

            "It's not what you think!", he said again. Then he took my face into his hands.

            "Really, it's not.", he repeated, smiling slightly, still holding my face.

            I just looked at him blankly with tears in my eyes, not saying anything. He took my hand, removing the bag from it and led me towards the bed so we could sit.

            Once we sat down, he said: "This is going to be a long story, but I promise you, it's not what you think. Ok?".

            I nodded my head letting him explain, tears falling from my eyes. He wiped them away gently and smiled again.

            "Ok. So it was September last year when I met Dina, Zoya and Jake in a karaoke bar. A few weeks later Dina and I started dating.", he said and then I opened my mouth to ask about James, but he didn't let me speak.

            He said: "Don't talk. Just listen, ok?". I nodded again and he continued.

            "So, about one and a half month after that I met James in our station. He just came back from an assignment. But I didn't mention Dina since I didn't know they knew each other. Anyway, that night I went to pick up Dina and Zoya and we went to visit James. I didn't tell the girls where we were going. When we came there I introduced Dina, Zoya and James. Like I said, I didn't know they knew each other. And they pretended they've just met. After we spent a while in James's apartment, Dina said she doesn't feel well and we went away. The next day she went on a trip. While she was away, I've accidentally found out about her and James. Apparently, the day I met Dina was the day the two of them broke up and he had to go on an assignment. That was also the day when I came back from my assignment. James asked me not to tell Dina that I know, because she said she wants to tell me herself. But when she got back from her trip, she was attacked. Thankfully, James saved her and she wasn't hurt. It was Zoya's birthday that day and we went out to celebrate it in the evening. Every time Dina wanted to talk to me, or I wanted to talk to her, someone interrupted us. So we made a deal we'll go out the next day, just the two of us alone, and talk. That was the day when we had that accident. And she was in a coma for a while. I went to visit her that day when she woke up, but earlier, before she woke up. She was still sleeping and James was already there. Anyway, I've noticed she's pregnant. James almost beat the crap out of me when I freaked out yelling 'no, no, no!'.", Daniel laughed shortly.

            Then he continued: "He yelled at me that I can't leave her. You and I were already together. Then I told him that the baby is not mine. We've never had sex. That's when James realized it's his baby, excuse me, babies. Apparently, he found out about it the same day when Dina found out. That was the day she was attacked and he saved her. She was drugged and talked about the baby. That's how he found out. Later she said it needs to be a secret. That she wants to talk to me first. Of course, he got the wrong idea and didn't want to stay at her place anymore, even tho' she asked him to. She wanted to tell him that the baby is his. But he was hurt thinking it was mine and he went away. He thought that the baby is mine until he found out the truth himself at the hospital when we talked. And later that day she woke up.", he finished smiling.

            "And the things I've been saying while I was sleeping... It was what I wanted to tell Dina when we were about to talk. I was making a whole conversation in my head while we were driving.", he said smiling, holding my face with his hands.

            "You see? It's not what you thought.", he said again and kissed me. I kissed him back, relaxed now and my tears were gone.

            "I'm sorry I've doubted you.", I said sadly lowering my eyes to the floor not looking at him.

            "Don't worry about it. I would doubt too if I was in your place.", he kissed me again.

            Then I said: "And I wondered why the two of you were in a car together, but it slipped my mind and I forgot to ask you. Now I know. But why you never told me all of this? I didn't know the whole story. No one told it to me.".

            "I don't know. It just didn't seem so important. And I was afraid you'd leave me if you knew that I was with her. Even tho' our relationship was more of a friend-friend, than girlfriend-boyfriend. She couldn't get over James.", he explained and smiled.

            "Why did they broke up anyway?", I asked him confused.

            "A girl came and claimed she's pregnant with James. Dina was pissed and she left him.", Daniel explained.

            "But a few months later, on the day of the accident actually, the girl admitted she lied so Dina and James got back together again. That girl was Jenny.", he continued, explaining the reason of her lie.

            I was surprised. Dina and Jenny are good friends now. Daniel and I kissed some more and then decided that we'll go to visit Zoya and Jake after lunch. Daniel went over to my bag on the floor and returned my stuff where they were. I went over to him and hugged him.

A little later...

Alex's POV

            I woke up next to Ryan. I sat up in bed and my eyes went to my finger. I smiled. It wasn't a dream. He really did proposed me. I was so happy. He was still asleep when I decided I could go to Zoya as I planned earlier. I really wanted to share my news with her, Dina and Melanie. While I was thinking, Ryan woke up too and hugged me around my waist. I turned to him, kissed him and told him what I was thinking. He agreed with me and said we'll go together. We got up, made a quick lunch and went over to Zoya and Jake.

Later that day...

Zoya's POV

            I was watching TV, when someone knocked on the door. Jake was in the kitchen, so he went to open them, and there were Alex and Ryan. They got in and greeted us. Just as they sat down, there was another knock on the door. Jake smiled and went to open them again. Now it was Melanie and Daniel. I smiled.

            "Do I need to know something? How come you gathered here at the same time? What are your plans?", I asked suspiciously, raising my eyebrow to all of them. All of them smiled.

            "Actually, I messaged Melanie and Daniel to meet here. I wanted to ask you if you'd like to go with Ryan and me to visit Dina and the boys.", Alex said first, smiling.

            "That's a great idea! Mel, Dan, do you agree we all go to them?", I asked happily.

            They smiled and Daniel said: "Of course! Let's go.". Jake and I got dressed and then all of us went to visit Dina, James and the boys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 2.9K 25
#1 in AdYa (17.08 to 1.09.18) #69 in Travel (27.10.18) || Zoya Siddiqui, for the first time in her life, throws caution to the wind and goes to Irela...
21.8K 452 9
โ๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ .โž โ™โ˜โ™โ˜โ˜โ™โ˜โ™โ™โ˜โ™โ˜โšโ™โ˜โ™โ˜โ˜โ™โ˜โ™โ™โ˜โ™โ˜โš Nxnmsaoksmapksksk don't read this cuz reasons. Rea...
13.1K 2.3K 24
Hello everyone. so this is my first ever story as I'm a new user of wattpad. I'm gonna write a ff about KareEna love story and I'm starting it with a...
30K 1.5K 37
02/10/17-09/02/19 Hey Gyz this is my first story, so please ignore the mistakes and do appreciate my efforts. So, the story is about a love hate rela...