(Cancelled) Lana the Were-Frog

By Tyzuma

When Lana is bitten by a mutated hops, her life changes as she turn into a half-frog/human hybrid and protect... More

The Big Reveal
Chapter 1 (An Introduction)
Chapter 2 (The Transformation)
Chapter 3 (Secret no more)
4 (Preparations)
5 (Showdown at the Mall! Part 1)
6 (Showdown at the Mall! Part 2)
7 (A Grand Reunion Part 1)
8 (A Grand Reunion Part 2)
10 (Lisa and Darcy's Bizarre Adventure)
11 (The calm before the storm)
12 (Infiltrating The Fortress)
13 (Race to the Ruby!)
14 (Tank!! Part 1)
15 (Tank!!! Part 2)
16 (A little heart to heart)
17 (The homestretch)
18 (The Finale)
Quick Update
Another. Announcement.

9 (A Grand Reunion Part 3)

269 3 3
By Tyzuma

Somewhere in Las Angelos, a studio was presenting an episode of a popular game show called "Pie or Die! with Luan Loud!". Today was a special episode as the host had something important to announce.

Hello world!!!! It's your hip and favorite TV game show host...

Luan: Luan Loud! Coming at you from Las Angeles inside the studio to bring you a new message to all my wonderful fans! 

On the stage stood the comedian of the Loud House, Luan Loud, who had become a huge Hollywood hit after college. Her game show was about putting five families agains each other and they must try to get through a challenge of pranks and obstacles, ending off with a go kart race with Luan who throws pies at the last family.

Luan: Due to some brand new and unexpected news, I shall be leaving the show on a maternity leave! 

The crows starting the roar and chant with happiness. Luan's audience always seemed to go along with whatever she did or said. Looks like she was just so enjoyable!

Luan: I'm sorry if my leave will disappoint some fans but don't fret! I'll be back! The show must go on eventually! So, I give you all my thanks and good luck!

Luan waved goodbye to the camera and walked off stage. Her husband, Benny (I don't know his last name) ran up to her and gave a big hug.

Benny: Congrats! I can't believe this! This is... so.. surprising!

Luan: yeah. It caught me off guard when I found out but.. Oh I can't contain my excitement! Eee!!!!!

Luan jumped onto Benny and hugged him tightly.

Benny: Luan.. Y-you can let go now!

Luan got off and skipped happily to her dressing room. She locked the door and changed out of her sparkly white dress and changed into her normal casual clothes. She wore a brown and yellow checker patterned suit top that covered her whole arms didn't show much but hugged her chest. She had a a mid thigh length suit skirt that was also checker patterned. Some yellow, knew length socks that hugged her very curvy thighs.

Luan: *sigh.. If only I could wear this when i'm on camera. Said it looked Tacky! Unprofessional! This is my show! I can dress like a checker board! Not dress for The Oscars! *sigh... Well. At least Benny will take my place while i'm on leave. 

*knock knock knock

Luan: Come in! 

The door opened, revealing Benny with an envelope for Luan marked with a red wax seal. Luan recognized the "L" stamp used. It was what her father used on envelopes to try and look fancy in front of the neighbors.

Luan opened the letter and read it out loud.

 Dear Luan Loud..

   Hi! It's your good old dad! It's been a while hasn't it? Well, I do hope you're able to read it with the all the fame and stuff. I know you're probably busy and all but I wanted to let you know that i'm holding a family reunion after so long! Everyone's coming back! I just wish your mom was here to see this. Well, I hope i'll see you hope to see you soon.
    - Lynn Loud Sr.

Luan teared up as she finished reading it. A reunion? After all these years? This was.. She didn't have any words to describe it. She felt happiness. And that said more than a few words. Benny took one step to hug Luan but stopped him.

Luan: Don't. Any more love and happiness and I'll rip and TEAR this letter.. *sniff... to....

Luan couldn't even finish her pun before breaking into tears of joy, causing Benny to step forward and give Luan a loving embrace.

Luan: This... I... *Sniff... This is the best day.. of my life..

Benny: I'm glad you're glad Luan...

Luan: But.. What about you? The show! I can't leave! Who will run the show while we're gone?

Benny shushed Luan's mouth and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Benny: Don't worry, babe. I'll stay here and run the show while you go to Michigan and have a grand time with your family! Everything will be fine! I promise.

Luan: You mean it?

Benny: I really mean it. Go on. Your family will be really happy to see ya!

Luan got out if the and packed up with haste. One all her things were put in a suit case, she gave Benny a kiss before dashing to the airport.

Benny: God I love that woman.

- Ten Hours Later -

Luan got off of her plane and was walking out of the airport. Back in Michigan and ready to head on to the good old Loud House! Luan walked out of the airport and realized one thing.

Oh yeah. She didn't book a flight straight to Royal Woods. She flew to the next town over to take a bus to avoid paparazzi. 

Luan: I guess modern problems require modern solutions! Heheheheheh!!

Luan looked around for a camera to comedically look into but remember none of her fans were swarming her for once. A good thing but sadly less jokes could be cracked.

Luan: Guess I should take a bus.

Luan walked out to the airport and went to a bus stop. She looked around at the schedule and saw one bus was going to Royal Woods! Perfect timing!

Luan sat down and got out her phone. Browsing some social media, watching a video and stuff. The usual until she noticed a bus in the distance was coming her way.

Luan: That must be my ride! I hope I have enough money. *sigh.. Man, even taking the bus brings back so many memories! Especially when we started taking the city bus instead of doing Lori's chores. Her face was hilarious!

The bus pulls up and Luan walks on. She pays her fee and goes to a seat before the driver asks a question.

Driver: Hey checkers! Where are you going?

Luan: Oh! Umm.. Royal Woods please! How long is that away?

Driver: uuhh... About six hours. 

Luan: Ok then! Thank you!

Luan walked away and sat down in a seat by a tall girl in purple who was on her phone.

Luan: oh! Excuse me bur, could you move your legs?

Luna: Oh sure thi-. Wait. Do I.. Know you?

Luan: Uhh.. I don't think we've met. What is your name?

Luna: Luna. Luna Loud!

Luan dropped her bags.

Luan: L-luna?

Luna: Yeah. That's me- OOF!!!

Luan tackle hugged Luna into the chair. Luna hugged Luan back in confusion.

Luan: Luna.. it's me.. Luan.

Luna: W-what? Luan?! Is that really you?

Luan: Yes!! It's me!!

Luna and Luan hugged hard and long. The two haven't seen eachother in five long years and it was like a dream come true to meet up again.

Luna: I've missed you so much dudette!!

Luan: Same here....

Luna Loud (now 27) had grown up to be the second tallest in the family (first being Lincoln) with a slightly athletic but pretty curvy build. She had on a tight purple shirt that showed the bottom half of her stomach, had no sleeves but were what was left of them were rips and tears. Some purple pants that hugged her legs well with ripped holes on the knees. She had a white belt with a skull buckle and some of her old purple skirt was attacked to it as well.

Luna had gone on to become a world hit rockstar after she got out of high-school. She started to hit band "Luna Eclipse" with her girlfriend (and now wife) Sam! Currently, Luna and the band was on hiatus but that was only so Luna could go to Royal Woods in secret. 

Luna: How's life been Luan?

Luan: Oh! It's been.. well.. Great!

Luna: You sure? I though first moms were more excited about their first kid.

Luan: *gasp. w-what.. You know?

Luna: Brah. The announcement is trending all over the place. It's not that hard to miss. 

Luan blushed and looked back at Luna, who was trying hard not to snicker.

Luan: Well how's life been for you? You and Sam getting along hmm??

Luna: You know we are, Luan. Tight as a knot! Things are.. getting rocky however. Sam's at that age where she feels like she never got to do things in her life and all that jazz. Not seeing this movie, not going to this part of the world, to even having a damn kid.

Luan: Mid-life crisis.

Luna: *sigh.. Yep. Maybe this reunion will give me thinking time. Especially about the last thing she wants.

Luan hugged Luna and rubbed her back in an attempt to soothe her. Luna was going through more stuff than she said. She could feel it.

Luan: Hey. You'll get through this. I know you will. We'll be there for you, Luna. 

Luna turned around and stared at Luan with teary eyes.

Luna: R-really? You mean that? You absolutely sure?

Luan: I sister swear it.

Luna gave Luan a bear hug, who returned it back. They continued to chat until they saw a guy in a black hoodie stand up and take out a gun and shoot into the ceiling.

Gunner: EVERYONE GET DOWN!

Luan and Luna dropped to the floor and peaked out from the side of the seat they were sitting on.  It was a big dude with none of his face showing because of the hoodie. In the hoodies chest region was a big fancy X, probably a gang signal.

Lady: What's going on?!

Gunner: Everyone! This bus is being stolen by the X's. The Royal Woods gang if you will. You are being brought to a secret location and will be sold off as working slaves. Any attempt at escape will result in you tasting a metal bullet.

After that statement, everyone on the bus started panicking, causing a huge distraction to the gunner.

Gunner: No! Damnit! Ugh. I don't enough ammo to shoot everyone. 

Luna and Luan got behind the seat again and started to decide on a plan.

Luna: Luan. I know what to do about that idiot in the back.

Luan: Do what? Do a little jig and dance while you sneak behind him?

Luna: ...

- Five Minutes Later -

Luan was doing a Russian squat dance, giving a big distraction to the Gunner and letting Luna climb under the seats. It was somehow working despite how stupid it was.

Luan: Hi hey ho! C'mon and join the show! He He Ha!

Gunner: What on earth are you doing? Can't you see you're on the way to enslavement?

Luan: You should watch your mouth! You never know if you can keep that promise...

Gunner: Huh? What do you-GAH!!!!

Luan whacked the guy over the head, knocking him out.

Luna: OH YEAH!!!! WOO! WHO'S THE TOUGH GUY NOW HUH?!

Luan: Yeah! Nice work!

Luna: Nice moves little sis! Hehe!

Luan and Luna high-fived and continued the ride home.

- Eight Hours Later -

It was night time in the Loud House. All the siblings were watching TV and having a great time. They all got up to head to bed until...

*Knock knock knock!

Lisa: Who on earth could be knocking on our wooden entrance at this hour?

Lori went and opened the door too Luna and Luan with their suitcases and bags, tired after a long day.

Luan and Luna hugged Lori with tear filled eyes, making Lori hug back. The other siblings saw who they were and joined the group hug. 

Words could not describe how happy all of the Louds were that night.

They were reunited after so long.

And it felt blissful..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115 16 14
Everyone in the world is genetically enhanced, making everyone have their own special power. For example, Becca has the wings of a bird. At the end o...
805 9 10
This is the prequel of loud to afton when Elizabeth Got enrolled to royal wolf
7.9K 149 16
The hybrid Dinocroc is entering an arena of carnage and monstrosity, and it will be the most bloodiest battle ever known.
3.8K 62 7
Since Linimals appeared in society, there have been a lot of new laws pertaining to them. One being that humans and linimals aren't allowed to hurt e...