MIDNIGHT ||| Dave East x Ari

بواسطة pimpdrine

Read to find out. المزيد

1.
2.
3.
5.
6.
7.
Question!
8.
9.
10.
11
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
Update !!
UPDATE!!!
Update
29.
New update
30.
31.
32.
Update
33.
34.
Update.
36.
37.
Thoughts?
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
I MISS YALL!!
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
Lemme see sum
62.
63.
HEY:))
64.
65.
🤔
66.
67.
hellllooo family!!
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
LETS TALK ABOUT IT
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
Update on midnight
Stay in touch
95.
96.
97.

4.

20.4K 578 26
بواسطة pimpdrine

////Arianna Simmons

Buford women correction facility

I heard what happened yesterday, they better be glad I was talking to Patty cause on god I would've thrown sum." Cassie said and I laughed shaking my head cause she was silly. I ran my hands through my hair looking at the little mirror that we had in our cell and I was so happy I had naturally good hair and didn't need to do much. Before getting locked up I most definitely stayed in wigs and weaves but I wasn't goin lie....prison made me love my hair.

"Destiny always tryna beat on small ass people, and you still dragged that bitch....see das a problem right dere." She continued and I let her cause everything she was saying was gold.

"Yes and it made me so mad cause night was there." I rolled my eyes.

"Awl you ain't want ya' man seeing you get out of character." She said giggling cause she was the definition of petty. " he be thinking you a angel." "Nawl you his mammas" She added on with quotation marks.

"Shut up its nothing." I said shaking my head.

"Yep and dem' hickies all over your neck is nothing too. You went with him and by the way y'all be looking at each other it's obvious it's a lot of sexual tension or y'all done did the dirty already."

"Cassandra you just think you know everything huh?" I said with a chuckle and she looked at me with a face before pretending to zip her lips.

"Secret safe with me." She said and I leaned back in my bed looking up before sighing thinking about last night. Everytime I had sex it felt like I was on this natural high that last for weeks on end. I was going to miss him Oso much.

"I'm sad cas." I said breaking the uncomfortable silence.

"Why you sad girl?"

"Because I leave in three months and I'm going to be leaving you and night. Y'all kept me sane in this cell foreal, I can't thank you enough." I said as tear fell and I pouted cause I was so emotional. Everybody knew that and that's why I was always the easy target. I might be emotional but bitch I will beat that ass while crying, you know.

"Awl bitch, I love you ho. And  ion got that long after you. We in New York, we goin keep in touch for sure and you can do the same with night." She said rubbing my shoulders and giving me a bear hug.

"And speaking of your mans, he over there. Shower time." She said as she pulled away and I sighed nodding. As we both put on our Nike slides that Tad had bought. He bought me mines first but Cassie birthday was next week so I used my phone call to tell him they got stolen and the next day they had arrived.

I don't even think it was allowed to have any other slippers but the ones provided but we always told the guards it was from commissary.

"Make sure they don't take ya bra mamas." I heard night say and I smacked my teeth rolling my eyes cause he was so annoying.

"You so petty." I simply said shaking my head as I looked around seeing girls already taking their showers. I bit my lip seeing it was so damn full so I went to the sinks doing my nightly routine. I finished just to see half of them gone so I took the shower close to the side and that happened to be where Night was standing. His tall figure over looked everybody and I could tell from last night to this moment he had gotten a fresh hair cut. I started stripping and I turned around putting them by the bench beside me and made sure I had my slides hidden under my clothes.

"That shower out of order Ari." Dani said with a towel over her body and I gave her a confused face before looking at the shower hole. It had green stuff on it, I then understood what she was saying.

"Shit fuck, uh." I said not wanting my feet to touch the nasty floor.

"Here I got slides, that one working and it has hot water. I swear Ari you always the last one in here." She said with a laugh, I had been in here for more then a year and I still wasn't used to taking a shower like this.

"Thank you so much." I told her getting in the shower and turning on the water and she gave me a wave before taking her slides back. I let the hot water massage the sore parts of my body, the water felt so good, I accidentally let out a moan and I bit my lip hoping nobody heard it. I looked down at my perfect ass boobs and they way they just sat up. I took the dove soap and my wash cloth before scrubbing and lathering myself with the sweet scent. I looked down at my pussy seeing it was still bald headed and I smiled cause my pussy was pretty too. I took a good fifteen minute shower before I grabbed my towel and my belongings before walking up to the front.

"You the last?" Night asked and I kinda jumped since he had startled me.

"Yes. are you supposed to be here with me?" I asked him since he never covered the showers.

"You gave me the good good, I wanted to see that naked body one mo' time." He said low enough that I could only hear and I started blushing.

"We got 30 minutes intermission. Come wit me." He said grabbing my hands almost making my drop my towel.

"Night, that's too risky." I told him looking at the other inmates, I wouldn't say I was one of the popular girls here but everyone knew about me and if I wasn't seen in gathering. The "Where is Ari" conversation was going to start.

"You trust me?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes." I said knowing he would want me to say it verbally.

"Go put your stuff back there and come wit me." He said and I did what he told me with hesitation.

"Follow me." He said and I did and we went up the stairs and they looked familiar but then he went left and that made me frown cause I didn't know where I was going too.

"Come here." He said stopping and picking me up .

"Yo slides making too much noise." He said with a chuckled.

"I'm sorry."

"You straight." He said before opening the door and closing the door before locking it and he turned the lights on seeing it was a little office space with a couch on the side.

" where are we night?" I asked him and he gave me a smile.

" my villa." He said sitting in the spinning chair.

"Midnight what do you really do? Cause ain't no way you legit with this officer shit." I told him and he smirked.

"Why you say that?"

"Because You can do anything you want too."

"That's just me lil girl." He said and I smacked my teeth cause he knew I hated it when he called me that.

"It has to be illegal to just be alone with an inmate like this. And you have your own villa. You think you like Escobar." I told him and all he did was chuckle.

"And I told your officer that you wit patty so you goin be straight if you go missing for a lil while."

"See this the shi- and did you tell patty about your little plan?" I said still looking around and I felt him grab me and put me on his lap.

" I ain't dumb guh.....you smell good." He said as he started kissing my neck and I winced cause my body was still sore from last night.

"Ouuuuu....night that hurts right here." I whimpered as he touch got softer.

"You wanna chill, we ain't gotta fuck." He acting like I'm a free women.

"Night....I'm locked up how am I posed to chill." I told him shaking my head and he stood up bringing me with him sitting me on the couch before turning it into a bed. What was he doing here....at this prison. Acting and doing shit like this.

I bit my lip as I watched him take off his uniform leaving him with a white tee and Nike cotton shorts. He took my towel and I layed there naked.

"Ohhh my gosh, I didn't put on lotion night." I said sitting up cause he swooped me so quick.

"You straight, yo skin still soft." He said and he looked at me.

"You just staring."

"I know yo body crazy. I ain't neva got hard by just looking at a chick." He said as I saw his junior standing up, full attention. "We chilling tho." He said as he slept by me not before turning the lights. I turned my body towards him and I got up shaking my head.

"Night what we doing?"

"sleep."

"You forgot about morning roll calls?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"When I said I gotchu, I gotchu." He said pulling my arm down and rubbing my booty softly.

"Go to sleep my girl."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

MAGNETISM بواسطة 🤩

أدب نسائي

787K 23.7K 46
read to find out.
8.3K 190 16
Just read my book.
259 6 8
Just read and find out !!