She Alpha

By wave_reader

Faced with the death of her father and mother, Riley Black has doubts about being able to protect her human m... More

UPDATE IMPORTANT
One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Tweleve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty

Five

7K 278 14
By wave_reader

Picture// West
Song// Coaster Khalid

"I really wouldn't do that if I were you." I shake my head at my mate.

His muscle gleams under the rays, a brilliant smile taking over his tan face.

"I used to do this all the time as a kid." He waves me off, looking down at the blue water below him.

Raising a brow, I cross my arms over my chest. I was having trouble controlling my wolf, as my mate stood shirtless on a small cliff overlooking a blue hole of water.

The water below him was calm, but the sharp jagged rocks peaking out of the water made me nervous.

It was an animal instinct to protect my mate at all costs. I was stupid to think I could ever fight that instinct after meeting him.

I could tell he felt the same way, seeing as he broke down my office door with inhuman strength last night.

My foot nervously taps on the dirt below as I watch him take a running leap off of the ledge.

He lets out a laugh as his muscular body plunges into the water below. My body takes a sharp intake of air, nervously looking at the ripples he created.

I bite my lip as he resurfaces, a sigh of relief coursing through my body.

"That was so cool!" He laughs, his black hair plastered to his forehead.

I couldn't help but laugh with him. West has that infectious laugh that made you want to be happy.

It was such a foreign feeling of being so carefree and calm. I would usually be buried beneath paperwork or dealing with pack issues right now.

Kody had been silent all morning, and I had a feeling he set this all up.

I couldn't be that transparent with my feelings towards West.

Was I?

My wolf chuckles in my head, making me huff in annoyance.

"Come on in Alpha, the water is fine!" West's strong hands run through his locks.

"I don't feel like dying today, thanks." I smile sarcastically.

He clicks his tongue, "I didn't die."

I roll my eyes, shaking my head.

"I don't have a swimsuit." I shrug.

He lifts his brow seductively.

"I don't see the issue." West smirks.

I flip him the bird.

Go into the water My wild chuckles.

No way I scoff back.

She growls lowly Mate wants us in water.

"I'm gonna go under water and hold my breath until you come in." He smirks, eyes twinkling under the sun.

I snicker, "I guess you'll drown."

"It's the price I'm willing to pay." He shrugs.

I furrow my brows as he waves at me and then takes a deep breath of air. He sinks below the blue water, making me huff in annoyance.

West wasn't stupid, he will obviously come back up when he runs out of oxygen. He's human so that shouldn't be more than thirty seconds.

I bite my lips as I wait for him to resurface. Thirty seconds passes and my heart rate begins to speed up.

Forty-five seconds come and go, making my wolf growl at me in anger.

"This isn't funny, come back up!" I shout at the silent water, where my mate sits below holding his breath for me.

I let out a grunt of frustration as. minute passes.

Tearing off my shirt and jeans, I slip out of my sneakers. I'm left in just a bra and underwear, discarding my clothes next to the rocks.

"Damn him." I seethe, jumping off of the cliff and plunging into the cool water below.

I shut my eyes tightly as the cold water attacks my naked skin. Once the bubbles clear, I open them again and search for my mate.

He sits on the floor of the swimming hole, with a smirk.

Rolling my eyes, I use my feet to push myself to the surface.

"You dick!" I scream, hitting his solid chest as we both take in large gulps of air.

His smile only widens at my cursing, making a small blush settle on my face.

"I was on the swim team in high school. I could've gone for another minute." He shrugs, his caramel eyes sparkling as they trail down my chest.

My blush only deepens as my wolf growls lowly in seduction.

"Nice swim suit." West quirks a brow at my black bra.

"I didn't plan on swimming today." I roll my eyes, grasping onto a rock ledge.

He shrugs, "Live a little, Alpha Black."

A smile forms on my lips, no matter how much I tried to fight it. I was genuinely having fun with my mate, just yesterday I was drowning in my self-pity.

A splash of cold water hits my face, making me feel back in surprise.

"Did you just splash me?" I scoff, staring at my handsome mate who wore a wide smile.

Not a smirk. A genuine smile.

"So what if I did?" He shrugs.

I immediately splash a wave of cold water into his face, making him laugh loudly.

"Are you having fun, yet?" He asks, making me bite my lip.

"Not in the slightest." I lie through my teeth.

He moves closer to my body, running a hand through his soaking raven hair.

His warmth radiates onto my cool skin under the water as I dive into his deep brown eyes.

I feel him move closer to me. Whether it was the mate bond, or him working on his own accord, I didn't care. I just wanted to kiss him.

Alpha, we have a small issue. Kody cuts through my head, making my smile turn to a frown.

What is it. I sigh back.

Reality was a bitch.

Rogues, northern border. He says.

My eyes widen immediately, trailing the pine trees surrounding the swimming hole.

We were only a half mile from the northern border.

"We need to go." I say lowly to my mate, who furrows his brows at me.

"What's wrong?" He asks, as I jump out from the water and hurriedly put my clothes back on my soaking body.

"This is what happens when I don't do my job." I seethe, my eyes turning from blue to black in an instant.

A howl sounds from my right, making the hair stand up on the back of my neck.

Meet me at the north border now. I growl out to Kody, who answers with a short response.

West uses his muscular arms to pull his glistening body from the water. I keep my focus off of his tan skin, focusing on the howls from the rogues.

"Just put your clothes on." I spit at him, instinctively moving closer to him.

He clenches his jaw at me, sliding on his plain white t-shirt.

"Care to explain?" He questions again, as my eyes scan the tree line.

"Rogues have entered Black Wolf." I mumble, calling on my wolf sense to listen to the pounding of paws against dirt.

There's more than one.

Fuck.

"One more time? Maybe in human language this time." He stands tall behind me, as I clench my fists.

"Bad wolves are in the territory and they shouldn't be." I explain as if I was talking to a toddler.

"Oh." He mumbles, his warmth hitting my back.

"Just stay behind me." I mutter towards him, as my eyes catch the matted fur of a rogue.

He was circling us, staying hidden behind the pine trees.

"Shit." West curses as a medium sized wolf stalks towards us.

His brown fur was caked in mud and grime, making my own wolf turn her nose up.

I push West back, exploding into my wolf in an instant. My black paws hit the ground, as the rogue sizes me up.

He knows I'm of Alpha blood, but sometimes a werewolf forgets about rank when they give into their animal instinct.

I let out a low growl, standing tall in my wolf form.

The rogue growls back, before lunging for my throat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 843 19
Lucy is just an average girl who lived an average life. At age 18, she has a job, lives in a house by herself, and has very few friends. She basicall...
2.8M 84.7K 35
Best ratings: #1 in #ya, #sexscenes and #mates, #4 in #romance - - - - - PLOT: LILA KING is somewhat notorious in her old wolfpack - as a child she l...
4.2M 100K 91
After the Lycan overtake of the government, many things changed for humans. This includes Paige White, who because of being human, is mistreated, bea...
2.2K 94 17
This is a world where power and dominance stand above anything and everything else. This is a world where you don't want to run around in the dark. ...