Cautious | Emmett Cullen

By -elysianwriter

"Where have you been all my life?" Since the day Emmett Cullen woke up with red eyes and an unknown thrist d... More

+SUMMARY+
+AESTHETIC+
+ACT ONE+
+ZERO+
+TWO+
+THREE+
+FOUR+
+FIVE+
+SIX+
+SEVEN+
+EIGHT+
+NINE+
+TEN+
+ELEVEN+
+TWELVE+
+THIRTEEN+
+FOURTEEN+
+ACT TWO+
+ONE+
+TWO+
+THREE+
+FOUR+
+FIVE+
+SIX+
+SEVEN+
+EIGHT+
+NINE+
+TEN+
+ELEVEN+
+TWELVE+
+EPILOGUE+
ATTENTION!

+ONE+

20.3K 435 80
By -elysianwriter

|THE NEW FEELING|

"Forever is just a word, will you make it possible?"

•°•°•

"Strawberries are gross," Alice explained to the girl, nudging the berry with the end of her fork before letting her eyes meet blue. "I personally believe melons are the prime in the fruit family." She leaned back in her chair, her hands coming up to brush hair behind her ears as she smiled at Daniella. "However, fruits are overall amazing."

Daniella whispered, "Agreed." She grabbed the berry and chucked in her mouth, chuckling as Alice playfully rolled her eyes and took a sip of her water, inwardly hating the taste.

"I'm assuming we're gonna have a snow day sometime soon," Jasper commented, starring longly outside as the snow blanketed the ground. "But yet again winter break is heading up."

Alice sighed, "Just one more week and we'll be free." She glanced outside before glancing back at the other two who sat at the table. "It's also Washington so who knows. We always have cloudy weather, which I love. What about you, Daniella? Do you like snow? I've just met you today and I wanna know more. Jaz hogged you yesterday," she playfully jabbed a finger into his arm before starring at Daniella, waiting for her to answer.

"Winter is my favorite season." She admitted to the girl before munching on a cracker. "I love the snow and the cold and the beautiful things it can give. Things die, but the snow just brings it back to life. I love sitting by the fire and the warm clothes. I love it all." She smiled, however, it faltered as an annoyed woman came rushing in, slamming her binder on the table.

Jasper was quick to send a wave of calmness towards her and soon her head fell and softened. "I swear some people aren't meant to-" she frowned, letting her words fall and didn't let her sentence finish. "Who are you?" She suddenly asked, taking notice of the other blond girl. "Are you a new student?" As she raised her finger to clarify, Alice budged in.

"Rose, this is Daniella." She smiled, placing a hand on the girl's arm. Brown eyebrows scrunched in wonder as she felt her child touch and as it left, it left a feeling on her. She gently rubbed the spot to gain back warmth before she focused her attention on Rosalie. "Daniella meet Rosalie. She's Jasper's twin." Alice explained as she watched Rosalie closely, knowing all too well that the vampire held an interesting personality and she could be quick to judge.

"Well then, hello." She mumbled, sitting down next to the blond. "Sorry, but I've never seen you here before." Once again, before she could muster up and answer, this time Jasper came in to answer.

"She's shy." He mumbled, gesturing towards Daniella herself. "She is a wonderful person, though." Daniella blushed under that statement before quietly thanking him. "Ask her a thing or two and she'll have an answer ready."

"Oh..." Said girl mumbled as attention got centered on her. She blushed, stammering words to herself as she watched Rosalie smile cheekily. "Gah- ask away."

"How are you able to tame such beauty?" She asked in a daze as her finger came close to her, circling a curl as she twirled it, her lips growing upwards more by the second. Her touch was delicate and shivers ran up and down her spine. Such a cool touch, she thought. Like a thousand swans dancing across your skin. "I've never seen such hair as in quite some time. You know, after school I'm heading into the beauty industry to become an artist of some sort." Rosalie admitted or more so lied. It was hr dream, however, as she grew into the modern times and especially with 1998 coming to an end, she wanted to set her goal to try beauty school. To try a new hobby so she can't distract herself from the mess of the real world. Carlisle has been doing it for years upon years. "Do you think I could ever work with you?"

"Sure," she said quietly as she chucked a piece of fruit into her mouth. "Is that another one of your siblings?" She asked, noticing a skinny boy with bronze hair enter, everyone's eyes falling on him from his handsome features.

"That's Edward," Alice nodded towards her brother. "He's on the more reserved side." As Edward neared their table, he stopped dead in his tracks as his eyes landed on Daniella and his mouth fell open with realization.

"Is he okay?" She nudged Rosalie, her eyes dancing from her to the star-struck man. "He seems shocked."

"Oh, Edward?" Rosalie laughed softly as she stared at him. "He's just surprised to see a new person at our table."

"Oh. I should leave then." Her hands were quick to gather her things, but when Rosalie placed a hand on top of hers, she stopped her actions. "Yeah?"

"There's no need to," Rosalie said just as Edward bounded in and took a seat. "Edward, have you met Daniella here?" She asked, quirking an eyebrow along the way. "She's a beautiful lady."

"O-oh, thank you." She smiled shyly before munching on another cracker and returning to picking on her fruits.

"So you're Daniella?" Edward mumbled, looking at her strangely. He didn't realize it would take this long to find her but was he glad it finally happened. Years and years ago when the coven lived up in Alaska, Alice had a vision and it was a major one. She saw a woman with massive curls and a hidden personality who hold great importance for their brother, Emmett, and the family whole. Edward saw only her hair and memorizing eyes and when he saw her sitting at their table, he knew instantly that he was her. This was Emmett's, true mate.

She quickly nodded her head and watched him do the same. "It's great to see we met a new person. We're more to ourselves, but you seem to fit right in." He explained, poking at an apple that Alice bought for no use. "You'll have to meet the last brother, Emmett."

"Emmett." She echoed, "Don't think I've seen his face before." Edward grinned at her. "What is he like?"

Rosalie shook her head, an amusing smile coming across her lips. "He's my little own monkey-man. He's a big ol' dork and you'll just love him." However, she knew something else as Alice saw her play a big role in their lives in her gut, she had a feeling she may be connected to her lover, Emmett. Yet she still kept the smile on her face to hopefully hide her fears. Emmett made her feel special since she never asked for this life.

"Emmett is a wonderful person and you two will become amazing friends!"

"Friends?" Daniella wondered, "Well, I've never really had friends before." A loud gasp echoed throughout the room and all eyes fell onto Alice who stared at Daniella in complete shock. "What's wrong?"

"'What's wrong?'" She echoed, shaking her head as her brown and shorts locks flew. "How come you never had any friends-"

"Alice," Edward said with his tone hinting with a sense of warning, however, the bouncing brunette continued.

"We're all your friends now. I cannot believe this. You're a beautiful creature and you deserve to be loved." She smiled as her eyes bled into Daniella. Her voice softened, "You'll always have us."

Daniella felt tears prick her eyes and soon she giggled in joy. "You're all so nice and just thank you." She smiled a tearful smile. Never once has she met such people like the family sitting around her. Each member once different, yet they all expressed themselves to her in an equal way that gave her relief. They enjoyed her presence as she gave them a source of life that they couldn't have anymore.

"I don't get math anymore." A rough voice suddenly entered the room and her blue eyes looked for the source. It intrigued her and she couldn't explain. It was like a mother's call to their child and she needed to find who the person was. Her eyebrows fell forward as she looked around the room and as a book plummeted down onto the table, she found her answer. She didn't expect what she saw as her eyes met golden ones. Daniella lost herself in an instant. Emmett was the exact same way as he got lost in those sparkling diamonds that were her eyes. It drawled him in and soon he was transfixed and it took Rosalie's tug on his arm to drag him back to reality.

"I- yes?" He questioned in a daze, falling back in his seat with a muffled humph. The blond and golden eyed girl rolled her eyes and soon they narrowed in suspicion. "Anyway," he begun, ignoring his girl-friend's glare, "math sucks." He repeated and soon he found himself drawn in once again on the mysterious girl sitting with them. "And you are?" He grinned as he looked at her.

Daniella quickly became flustered as she stuttered out her name. The grin that he held quickly grew as he watched her freckle painted cheeks light up into a beautiful rosy color. "Daniella." He thought out loud. "Mind if I call you Dani?"

She didn't mind.

The large man focused on her as she quickly sipped her water, her eyes showing her emotions as they shook. Yet they didn't shake with fear, but with a wild strike of confusion; what was this feeling circling inside of her? It seemed Emmett was asking the same thing himself. neither one could explain the adoration and wonder swimming through their bodies as they looked at each other or even the simple space between them made them want to become closer and closer until she could look into his pots of golds and he can look into her two dazzling diamonds.

"Well-" Alice budged in as she grasped her hands together, her eyes falling as she smiled brightly, "-it seems you've met all my siblings. My mother and father would just adore you." Daniella was taken aback by the sudden idea of her parents. Didn't she just meet them all today besides jasper? And here one of them were rambling on about their parents. It confused her, but her mind made her run along with it. The idea of having friends seemed to be the only thing her brain could focus on and Emmett who continued to steal glances at her, much to Rosalie's dismay.

Rosalie, one who could be easily quick to judge by a simple glance at a person, felt jealousy boil inside of her. She didn't like it of course as she saw Daniella as a wonderful person, but seeing her boy-friend look at her like she was his favorite piece of candy, it made her eyes light up with flames. Her red colored lips let out a huff of air as she tried to ease herself and she thanked Jasper for playing a part in her calming down. It went unnoticed by their guest and she simply stared ahead as she ripped open her string cheese.

"So-" Alice jumped up as the bell rang, grabbing Jasper's arm suddenly as she brought him to Daniella's side. "-off you two go." The blonds smiled at each other before the trotted off to History and as they walked, she could feel a pair of golden eyes digging in her and soon she fell into a hole filled with confusion.

•°•°•

"That's so sweet." A dirty-blond woman entered the living room as she saw her sister fall on to the couch, groaning into the air. Summer Morgon watched her sister flop around the couch like a fish as she agreed that the Cullens were indeed sweet. "I need to meet them sometime."

"Sum," Daniella mumbled, her head shoved into the decorative pillows her sister collected. "I just met them too and I'm worried." Summer tossed her dish rag back in the sink before she kneeled in front of her little sister, brushing back her wild curls that she was gifted with.

"Worried about what?" Her voice was soft and caring and Daniella just had to let it go.

"What if they suddenly leave me? I mean, sure, I just met them today, but they are amazing people. They are all so different and lovely and then there was this one guy... Emmett." The saying of his name caused Summer to lift up her eyebrows in interest. "I had this strange feeling, but-" she shook her head, "-it's just my body actin' all weird."

"That's puberty, Dani." Summer chimed, fixing a tangle that her nails got stuck in. "And what you're feeling is just something normal teens go through. I may be twenty, but I'm not that old."

The curly-haired girl snorted at that statement. "When have I ever said you were old, Sum? I've said you're older than me, but never once have I called you an old lady or something."

"You just did." Blue eyes rolled along with her body as she stared at the ceiling with tiredness creeping up on her. "They-" she yawned loudly, "-are great friends."

Summer smiled before standing up, hearing the oven beep. "And that's amazing, Dani." She said as she left the room. "Maybe that Emmett guy and you-" she made a whistling noise in the kitchen that caused her body to burn in embarrassment. "However, I need to see if he's good enough for my little sis."

"He's nice." Daniella mumbled. She smiled lazily as his and all of his family's amber eyes circled in her mind. They were simply beautiful and she wished to have such a color as that. They were like honey as they swirled on their features. Yet, with the idea of golden eyes came another thought that intrigued her suddenly.

Humans don't have golden eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 77.3K 111
She's got the eyes of innocence, The face of an angel, A personality of a dreamer And a smile that hides more pain, Than you can ever imagine. #1 bel...
541K 15.2K 52
˗ˏˋ꒰ ✨ ꒱ - ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐘 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌ ╰┈➤ ❝ [(n.) The act of loving the one who loves you; a love returned full.] ❝If it were up to me, I'...
33.1K 1K 22
"...we've created so many stories, Jasper, but this time, it's my turn to finish mine." Joanna never expected herself to be a mother. She never exp...
71.2K 2.9K 26
˗ˏˋ꒰ 🦋 ꒱ - ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝐐𝐔𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐀 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌ ╰┈➤ ❝ [Whatever will be, will be. The future is not ours to see. Don't worry, if it's supposed...