Living With The Gangleader ✓

By Gemma_Grace_

It all pretty much started with one, a detention and two, a park bench. Baggy jumper, black skinny jeans, si... More

characters
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
epilogue
attention

thirty - one

42.2K 1K 487
By Gemma_Grace_

Within ten minutes of swerving in and out of traffic and at least one speeding ticket later Ryder was finally pulling into his driveway and parking his black motorbike in the garage next to his clean expensive black range rover.

He switched off the engine as I got off of the death trap, unclipping my helmet and passing it to him as he had already gotten off the bike.

"Come on let's go and get you cleaned up." I said as I looked down at his blood covered hand and I also noticed the purple bruise starting to form on his cheek.

"Flo I'm fine." He said as he followed behind me into the kitchen.

"You're not, so don't even try and tell me you're not." I said sternly as I opened the freezer and grabbed out a bag of mixed vegetables.

"Yuck, no thanks." Ryder said with a disgusted face.

"Ryder, your n-" I started to say but he cut me off.

"Flo, you don't understand, I absolutely hate peas." he shuddered in disgust as he looked at the bag that was in my hand.

"You're not eating them." I said rolling my eyes at how much of a child he was being.

"you've got that fucking right." he said still looking at the bag.

They're for your jaw, it will slow the swelling and calm the bruise down." I said ignoring his foul language and then making my way up the stairs.

"Do you have a first aid kit?" I asked him as he walked past me and into his bedroom and then his ensuit.

"Yeah here." He said rolling his eyes and getting the red fabric bag out from under his sink cabinet.

"Thanks, um okay first wash your hands in warm water." I instructed him.

He rolled his eyes again but he did what I said and turned on the sink, warm water gushed out, he stuck his left hand which wasn't majorly bloody.

The once clear water turned a slight red colour as the blood slide off of his hand, but it was a different story with his right hand, as he stuck it in the water, he let out a slight grunt as the water most likely stung his hand, the water was deep red as all of the blood seemed to wash off of his hand.

He turned off the tap and then lightly dried both of his hands, turning a white hand towel a soft red colour. I unzipped the small red fabric first aid kit, I grabbed out antiseptic spray and a white bandage to wrap Ryder's hand in.

"Um let's do this on your bed it might be a bit more comfortable." I said as there wasn't really anywhere for Ryder to sit comfortably.

He nodded his head and walked out of his bathroom, he sat down sideways, having one leg dangling off of the bed and then resting the other on the bed, I followed the same action but facing him.

I carefully took his left hand in mine I examined it, there wasn't really anything I could do with it but I decided to put some of the spray on it and just a simple band-aid.

"This is going to sting a little." I said softly looking up at him.

"I'm sure I'll handle it." He said with a laugh.

I rolled my eyes at him and then sprayed his hand with the antiseptic spray, I peeked up at him, he didn't look like he was in pain but I feel like deep down he was slightly dying inside.

I reached over for the first aid kit to grab out a band-aid when my eyes landed on the box, I had plucked it from.

It was covered in the Disney princesses. Meaning all of the band-aids had a different Disney princess on them.

My one question was why does the gang leader have a box of Disney princess themed band-aids?

"Ryder?" I asked him as he was holding the bag of frozen mixed vegetables to his jaw.

"Yeah." He said with a slight smile.

"Why do you have these?" I asked trying to hold in a laugh as his eyes widened at the box.

"They're not mine I swear, they're um, their Grayson's, yeah that's right their Grays." He said obviously trying to make up an excuse.

"Your cousin left these at your house? Inside your first aid kit that just so happens to be in your bathroom?" I pressed, not believing his lame excuse for a second.

"Yes?" he said but it came out more like a question.

"I don't believe you for a second." I laughed as I picked out a band-aid that had Rapunzel on it.

"Elsa is way better." he said under his breath.

"Sorry, what was that?" I asked raising my eyebrow suspiciously.

"I think you need hearing aids because I didn't say anything." he said letting out an awkward laugh as was obviously trying to cover up the fact that he liked Elsa from frozen more than Rapunzel who was, in fact, my favourite.

I rolled my eyes and gently grabbed his right hand which was a lot worse than the left hand. I put the antiseptic spray on his knuckles that seemed to have finally stopped oozing red blood, as soon as the spray hit the decent sized cuts on his knuckles, he pulled his hand away.

"Fuck why did you do that." he whined out in pain, clutching his hand to him.

"I thought you could handle it, tough guy." I said teasingly.

"Shut up that stung." he said as I reached for his hand again.

"No, it's fine Flo." He said trying to get out of me finishing off his hand.

"You're not getting out of this so hurry up and give me your hand." I said reaching for his hand again.

"Fine but it will cost you something." He smirked.

"And what's that." I asked slightly worried.

"A kiss." he simply said as his smirk seemed to grow.

"Fine." I said giving in.

He seemed to be shocked but he recovered quickly and leaned in and shut his eyes as our faces were right in front of each other's, I closed the slight gap and softly landed my lips onto his. Just like the first-time sparks erupted on my lips from his touch, it tingled but it felt right.

Within a few seconds we broke away from each other, he looked into my eyes like he had wanted to do that ages ago but didn't know how, he looked happy, like he had no care in the world. He gave me his hand and allowed me to wrap it up in the bandage I had found in the first aid kit.

"Thank you." he said softly, taking the kit from me.

"Your turn." he smiled looking into my eyes again.

I was so focused on fixing and getting Ryder cleaned up that I forgot about the slight throbbing pain in my face.

"It doesn't look too bad; I just think you need to put this on your cheek." he said taking the frozen bag off of his face and then resting it on my cheek.

"Thank you." I smiled as he got up and put the kit back into the bathroom and then came back and pulled me into him gently.

He laid us back onto his pillows my head laid on his chest as he had his arm around my waist. We laid there in silence for a little the only thing heard was Ryder's close heartbeat and both of our breathing.

"Is it true? Do you really want him?" Ryder asked out of nowhere.

"W-what?" I asked confused on why he would ask that.

"Jace... Do you want him?" he asked slowly looking down at me.

"No I don't, he only said that to get you mad." I said telling the truth.

"But why did he give you a hickey?" he asked screwing up his face.

"He was trying to make a move on me, but I tried to push him off of me but he wouldn't get off, by the time I could get him off he had done that, I didn't even know until you said something." I said truthfully.

"He's lucky I didn't kill him." Ryder said as he started to get mad.

"Ryder." I said sternly.

"What? It's the truth Flo, no one touches what's mine." he said as he moved closer and nuzzled his head into my neck and breathing in my scent which seemed to calm him down.

I rolled my eyes at him as I felt my cheeks heat up, Ryder sat up a little and looked down at me as he kissed my head.

"You're cute when you blush." he smirked as I dug my head into his side.

"Hey don't hide your pretty face." he whined as his door swung open.

"Who's hiding their pretty fa-" Alex said but stopped mid-sentence as he stood in the doorway with his eyes wide at our cuddling position

"Alex!" Will yelled as he appeared in the doorway too.

"What have I told you about just walking into other people's houses, its rude!" Will said giving Alex a somewhat lecture.

"But it's just Ryders house." Alex said rolling his eyes as if it was nothing and forgetting all about Ryder and I cuddling.

"That doesn't matter he needs privacy just like everyone else." He said as Alex's eyes then widened.

"Oh my god! I just remembered; Ryder has waffles!" Alex yelled excitedly and ran down the stairs with will right behind him.

"He's good at ruining perfect moments." Ryder laughed as he kissed my head as we both got up and made our way downstairs to join the others.

If one thing was for sure Ryder wasn't wrong , Alex was good at ruining perfect moments.

Hey Hi Hello💛

Sorry for not uploading in a hot minute but I'm finally on school holidays and I'll most likely have more frequent updates.

I know this chapters a bit short but oh well at least I got one up haha

Please don't forget to vote and leave a comment💗

-GemmaGrace🌻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 196K 38
***EDITED AND REVISED VERSION IS AVAILABLE ON AMAZON IN PAPERBACK AND KINDLE*** "You wrote my name wrong" "You said it's Rider" "It's Ryder with a Y"...
Madam Mafia By Nana

Teen Fiction

13.5M 354K 88
Rose Amor is the school nerd. She wears big black glasses and keeps her long black hair in a ponytail. She stays out of drama and keeps to herself. S...
3.6K 286 71
Dylan Caldwell is a gang leader. SHE is 16. That's right folks! A female gang leader! Woohoo! Dylan meets the school badboy Ryder Lynch and they find...
2M 39.7K 89
𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 #𝟭 He brought his other hand in between my legs moving himself against me more, as he was holding me in pl...