LUCIFER | Kim Taehyung (COMPL...

By MKORFF

'The devil has a name and it is Kim Taehyung' Every girl wants a bad boy who would be good just for her. But... More

Note
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
Note
Epilogue : Angelina Jolie
Final note and special announcement
Note - Please read ( Its interesting!)
Special
Book covers + 500 K
Bonus Chapter : Scarlet
Awards
Plagiarism of Lucifer
New Book - Diamond Nation

37

67.1K 4.4K 2.9K
By MKORFF

A/N: I don't mean to be nosy but does anyone of you know what the drama is between SugawiththatTae and some other author? I have been receiving a lot of announcements since I follow them but cannot figure out what the issue is. The only thing I figured is that it is about some plagiarism and it involves a third person too.

I don't know where Taehyung was after our conversation. I had searched the entire mansion for him but he was no where around. A pit formed in my stomach as I looked out to see that his car disappeared.

Sad and depressed, I snuggled close to the pillow as it stained a little with my tears.

The front door of the house closed with a thud and I immediately sprang to my feet. As I opened my own door, I saw Taehyung walking in. His expression was stoic and cold. Even when I called out to him, he just looked at me once before walking towards the room that was assigned to him.

A knot formed in my throat as I blinked to fight tears. I wasn't going to cry in front of him. Turning slowly, I closed my own door as I walked towards the bed, droplets of tears falling onto the carpet as I finally neared my own bed.

Sliding into the covers, I closed my eyes as I tried to calm myself. I swallowed my tears and tried my best to not make any noise because knowing how sharp the hearing skills of the residents of the house were, Appa and Hoseok would be downstairs in a second.

Taehyung turned in his bed as he heard small sobs. Taking a pillow he tried to cover his ears. He couldn't bear to hear Nana crying in the room beside him. After what must have been 15 minutes of hearing her cry, he couldn't take it anymore and stood up.

The door to my bedroom opened and I looked up to see Taehyung standing there quietly by the door. I immediately wiped my cheeks sitting up straight.

"Stop crying", he said and I looked down. He must not be able to sleep with his overly sensitive ears picking up my wailing. I nodded and laid down, closing my eyes trying my best to not cry once again.

The door closed and I was glad he left until a hand wrapped from behind me and pulled me closer. I turned immediately to see Taehyung staring at me intently.

"You did not leave?", I asked, my voice barely making its way outside the box.

He did not answer and just closed his eyes. I could smell the pungent whiskey on his lips and realized he had been out drinking. I raised a hand as I placed it on his cheeks, tears still rolling down his eyes. Taehyung didn't say anything as he felt Nana come closer.

"I am sorry", she said. "Those words never intended to leave my mouth. I am sorry if I made you feel you were at fault. I don't want to fight with you. I got a little overwhelmed but I understand your emotions and where they come from. Forgive me please"

Taehyung opened his eyes as he put his own hand over Nana's. He had never heard an apology more sincere and his anger melted away instantly. "I am not mad", he said. "I understand he holds an important place in your life now that you know him but please don't bring this up again"

"I won't", I promised. "I am sorry"

Taehyung pulled me even more closer as he nuzzled his face in my neck. "I want to apologize too. I shouldn't have screamed"

"Nah I was being bratty and rude. I deserved it", I chuckled through tears and I saw his lips curve in a smile. "Let us sleep now. We will leave early tomorrow. You have to get back to your university"

I nodded. "What about you? Now that you quit, what will you do?", I asked.

"There are a number of things I must take care of. Don't worry, I will keep myself busy baby", he kissed the top of my forehead and I closed my eyes letting his minty cologne fill my nose as I put my face in his chest. The last thing I heard was a click of fingers as the lights closed and we both drifted to dreamland in each others arms.

———•••———

In the room light by candles sat a trio engaged in a deep conversation.

"Master are you sure you want to go ahead with this? Your body might not take it"

"Do it Desa. Do whatever the fuck it takes to make me stronger and more powerful. I am done playing the weaker one of the two"

"But my lord..", the older lady stopped knowing very well she was going to infuriate the man with her words "your body isn't capable to store so much power. It could easily backfire"

Suddenly she was lifted in air and slammed into the wall, the man's grip on her neck tightening. "Listen to me you old hag. I don't care what happens. Do whatever it takes and bring me the power I desire — or else be ready to say goodbye to that pathetic head of yours"

The woman nodded, slapping his hand to let go as she fell to the ground.

"Master James", the third voice in the room spoke. "I will do it for you", she piped in. "Please don't harm my mother"

James smirked as he approached the female. "Now we are talking Damia, aren't we ? 2 months. That is what I am giving you. Get it ready. At the end of it if you don't have the potion, I will snap your old mother's head myself and feed it to the eagles at the tower of death. Do you understand", he asked grabbing her chin violently.

"I will Lord", she replied and James let go.

"Good", was the only word he said as he left before the young woman ran up to her mother and crouched down to help her.

———•••———

When I woke up in the morning, the space beside me was empty. Slowly I stood up and headed to the bathroom to get ready. When I packed my bags and went out, Hobi and Taehyung were already sitting with their bags ready to leave while Appa did something in the kitchen.

At the sight of me he smiled, removing his pink apron as he walked up to me, a couple of lunch boxes in hand. "This is for you, if you feel hungry during the ride."

I smiled and took the boxes putting them in my backpack. "You will visit me in Seoul, won't you?", I asked and he placed a hand on my cheeks. "Of course I will pumpkin", he kissed my cheeks.

"Take care of your health okay? And listen to what Hoseok says. Don't sass him unnecessarily and if he asks you to take some medicine, do it without asking questions", he instructed me.

I nodded, tears welling up in my eyes. He opened his arms and I hugged him tightly. "Come soon", I said through sobs. "Just remember me and I will be there"

With that I let go of him and he wiped my cheeks which were glistening with tears. "We will leave now Hyung", Hoseok said and all three of us turned towards the door.

"Wait", Jin's voice stopped us. "Taehyung, Can I talk to you?"

Taehyung was taken aback not expecting to be met with such a request. He saw Nana looking at him hopefully. Things were still a little sensitive between them so he did not want to make it worse. That is why he agreed.

"Wait in the car. I will be back", he said to Nana and Hoseok who nodded their heads and left leaving the angel and the ex-angel alone.

"How are you Taehyung?", Jin asked with a sad smile. "How is Jungkook?"

Taehyung's jaw clenched. "He's fine. Come to the point"

"I just..", he sighed. "I never got the chance to say this to you so I will take this opportunity. I am sorry Taehyung", he fell to his knees and kneeled before him. Taehyung stepped back as he was taken aback for a second. "I know I should have said something then. You were right. I did not deserve to be Archangel. Yet I stayed silent because I was afraid of father. I know you have suffered a lot because of me. And I don't expect to be forgiven for that. But please, please don't be upset with Nana. Don't let my mistakes come in between you both"

"It won't", Taehyung replied. "I am never going to forgive you. But, my love for Nana is more than my dislike for you. I did not fall in love with SeokJin's daughter. I fell in love with Kang Nana. And that is what she is to me. I would never treat her differently because of what her father did"

Jin nodded his head, thankful that things were resolved between the two. After he saw Nana cry yesterday, he had made his mind to talk to Taehyung about it.

"I am glad. Please take care of her for me. She is fragile and the transition is making her condition worse"

Taehyung nodded his head. "I will". With that he turned around to leave where the car was. A pool of tears in his eyes, he did not let SeokJin see it. But his heart broke a little when the older apologized. The apology he had wanted all these years.

In the distance he saw Nana and Hoseok fighting for who gets to be shotgun. The girl almost sensed him as she turned to look at him midst her battle with Hoseok. Their eyes locked and she smiled. Taehyung smiled back, his heart beating faster. Maybe, after years of living, he was finally at peace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 2.7K 18
Jungkook is the devil, literal king of hell. Taehyung is his demon best friend. Yoongi is an angel. What could possibly happen? (taegikook, jiseok, n...
DEvIL |K.TH| ✔️ By 🍒

Mystery / Thriller

70.5K 2.8K 30
"Do you even know the real me?" -Kim Taehyung. What happens to the bullies..... .....of innocent people? A BTS fiction...
675K 19.5K 37
A girl who lost her childhood friend. Totally shocked in words, her childhood friend turned into one of her greatest bully that she's ever encountere...
2.3K 259 26
"A monster turned nice for you but still made mistakes" The homophobic and dangerous Kim Taehyung falls in love with a good boy But what happens if h...