Wine

Bởi vielhaze

A living tsundere, Son Chaeyoung, who thinks she is straight and in love with her childhood friend, Park Jiny... Xem Thêm

SEASON ONE: WINE 01
WINE 02
WINE 03
WINE 05
WINE 06
WINE 07
WINE 08
WINE 09
WINE 10
WINE 11
WINE 12
WINE 13
WINE 14
WINE 15
WINE 16
WINE 17
WINE 18
WINE 19
WINE 20
WINE 21
WINE 22
WINE 23
WINE 24
WINE 25
WINE 26
WINE 27
WINE 28
WINE 29
WINE 30
SEASON TWO: WINE 31
WINE 32
WINE 33
WINE 34
WINE 35
WINE 36
WINE 37
WINE 38
WINE 39
WINE 40
WINE 41
WINE 42
WINE 43
WINE 44
WINE 45
WINE 46
WINE 47
WINE 48
WINE 49
THE LAST WINE

WINE 04

7.4K 281 220
Bởi vielhaze

LIVING ROOM

After eating dinner. I throw myself on the sofa. Dahyun and Tzuyu followed me. Dahyun lift my upper body to set down then she places my head above her lap whilst Tzuyu lift my lower body and place my legs above her lap. I did not look at them. I stayed my eyes on the ceiling. At this moment...

*WOOO~*

My soul is not in my body anymore. I don't know where it flew.

*SOBS ETERNALLY*

"Chaeyoung.." Dahyun called. I know why she called me but I don't want to mind that right now.

"You are forgiven now, guys. I don't wanna think about what happened today anymore. My mind is already shaking from the thought of meeting my grandparents. What should I do?" I said with worry, eyes glued on the ceiling.

"I'm sorry Chaeng, we don't know how to help you but I promise to pray your good future."

"It's alright... I understand. This is all my fault anyway. I was the one who's digging my own grave to hell."

*SIGH!*

"But no matter what happened, we are here to catch you Chaeng," Dahyun said.

"Yeah, we are always here beside you. Just tell us everything. We are ready to help you." Tzuyu added.

I smile at them without showing my teeth then I nod. "Thank you, guys."

The three of us talk a little more in the living room alone. Dahyun and Tzuyu tried to make me laugh but my mind can't help to think about what will happen tomorrow. Later, around Eight. Dahyun and Tzuyu bid their byes.

"Chaeyoung, have faith!" Tzuyu cheered, throwing a fist in the air. "Don't think about it too much and have a good sleep." I smile at her.

"Right Chaeng, everything will be alright. We'll pray for you." I smile at her too.

"Thank guys. I really hope I can handle the said punishment."

*SIGH!*

"You can handle it Chaeng. Just believe in yourself. You died not once but twice. No matter what circumstance you will face in the future, it would be easy for you to handle." Finally, Dahyun said something helpful. Her advice lighten my spirit a little. At least, I'm not that down anymore.

'Alright Son Chaeyoung, you can handle it!'

I smile at them. They went to the dining room to say goodbye to mom, dad and ajumma. I escort them to the gate.

"Bye Chaeng. Seeya tomorrow." Dahyun said. I just nod at her.

"Fighting!" Tzuyu cheered. I smile at her then I wave to the both of them as I watch them enter their cars.

I watch them drive. I wait for their cars to vanished in my sight before I head inside. In the living room, I saw mom and dad watching TV. Actually, the TV is open but no one watching it. The two are both doing something on their phones. If I know, its all about work again. Duh.

I was about to head upstairs to get my phone when something catches my eyes. Beside the TV was a shelf. There was a picture frame that caught my attention. I've been living in this house for how many years but I just noticed that frame. Maybe because I don't really stay here in the living room. I always stayed in my room, reading Manhwa or watching a drama. I went to the shelf and reach the frame.

It was a picture of me as a kid. Maybe I was 8 years old here. I'm not alone in the picture. There was another kid with me. The kid face looks like a girl but the hair is in boy cut. What is this kid? And how come I don't remember hanging out with this kid when I was this little? We look really happy in this picture though. We had our hand around each shoulder as we smile wide at the camera.

"Mom?" I face mom. I'm really curious about who is this kid in the picture with me. She looks at me. I showed her the frame.

"Did you brought this? It's my first time seeing this picture."

"I saw that in your room in Osaka baby. It's a waste to throw it. You both look cute in there though."

"Ah... But who is this kid? I don't remember."

"A-Ah... I-It's Sharon." Mom stuttered that confused me.

"So this kid is a girl? Sharon who? I remember all the kids I hang out when I was this little but I don't really remember someone named Sharon."

"Ah.. the thing is. Remember your accident in Osaka?"

"Yes, mom. How can I forget that? So what about it?"

"The thing is... Of all people, you lost your memories with that kid. You remember all of us after months but that kid permanently erased in your memory."

"EH?? Why?? I mean, we look happy in this picture so there is no reason for me to forget a happy memory."

"We don't know too, baby. Only you who can answer that. It was your brain refused to remember the memory you have with her."

I frowned. That's really strange. Why would I refuse to remember our memories? What did this kid do to me for me to refuse from remembering her? Or maybe I did something to her?

I sat in the couch across to mom with the frame hold in my hands. "But mom, why didn't I see her after that accident? I mean, if I forgot my memory with her, she can just show herself to me so I can remember her right?"

"That's true, baby. Actually, she always visits you in the hospital almost every day. But before the day you wake up, her grandparents sent her to the US to study."

"Oh..." I suddenly feel sad.

If you will see us in this picture, we are really happy. And mom said she visited me every day when I'm unconscious so that just means we are that close. But why did my brain refused not to remember her? Why did I do that?

"But mom, how can you did not mention anything about her to me?"

"When you're under amnesia I sent her an email about your situation. When the day came that your memories returned, I was surprised why you didn't ask where she is. I was thinking you'll look for her as soon as you wake up but you don't. I couldn't ask you either because I'm afraid it will harm your head since your doctor told us not to ask you things to not pressure your mind. Until the day you discharged and returned here in Seoul. I was busy taking care of you that I forgot about her. You also meet new kids here and the thought of Sharon left my mind. I just remember it when I meet her in the US for a meeting with her grandparents. I told her about you, not remembering her. And she told me not to tell you about her. I don't know why she asked me that when you two are like soulmates."

"Soulmates?" I'm confused as hell for everything mom said.

"Mmm.. you and Sharon are really close. One can't go anywhere without one another beside. You two are like twins. Always together. She is your best friend and the person you're always looking for. Sharon.. that kid.. is mature enough for her age... so I didn't ask further why does she have to tell me those words. I know she has her reason and I'm not in the place to ask that."

"Then who should ask? Me? But how? I don't even know she existed in the first place." I suddenly feel anger about what I know.

'Why would she do that? Why would she ask mom not to tell me about her? If we are that close then there is no reason for her to abandon me. But... I abandoned our memory first... right? Ugh! I'm so confused! I had so many questions in my head that the fact of my punishment for tomorrow left my head.'

"You can ask her tomorrow baby." I was surprised by what mom said.

"Huh? What do you mean mom?"

She gave me a wide smile. "She's back baby. She's going in your school don't you know that?"

"How am I supposed to know when I forgot her?"

"Ah yes hehehe but she's back now and she said she wanted to see you. I was about to tell you earlier but you asked me about that picture."

"Ah.." I gulped. My heart suddenly racing fast from the thought of our meeting. I mean, I don't even know I have someone like her in my life. She's a whole stranger to me all these years and I don't know how should I act in front of her. "But what do you mean by I can ask her tomorrow mom?"

"Ah remember we will go on a dinner meeting with your grandparents?"

*GULP!*

The fear returned to my veins just by hearing the 'grandparents' word. That word means death to me.

'Ugh... Dinner meeting with Chairman...'

*WOOO~*

My soul left my body once again.

"She will be there baby." Mom said with a smile.

My soul returns to my body. My eyes widened. "EH? S-She will?"

"Yeeessss."

"But why? You said they're coming tomorrow because of me but why would she be there?"

"Why baby? Don't you like to see her again? To meet her again after all these years?"

"I-It's not like that mom. I-I mean, we will meet Chairman for my p-punishment right? But why would she be there when she's not a family member?"

"Ah actually, we are not just meeting with dad and mom. Chairman Nakamoto will be there too. Sharon is his granddaughter so that's why."

I did not answer mom and just nod. But deep inside me...

*GULP!*

'Chairman Nakamoto will be there too????? WAAAAAAAA!!!! What face do I suppose to wear tomorrow??????'

*SIGH!*

'It's really the end of me.'

My soul left my body once again. I was about to ask mom about that friend but the thought of the dinner meeting tomorrow shake my sense again. Especially Chairman Nakamoto will be there too.

*SIGH!*

'Good luck self. Wish you live a long life.'

"Um mom, I'm going to my room now. I need to rest early cause I want to ready my thoughts for tomorrow." I stand up and kiss her cheek as well as dad. "Good night mom, dad."

"Good night princess," Dad said without looking at me. He's this busy.

I face mom as she didn't respond. "Baby, your eyes are green."

I smile without showing my teeth. "I'm alright mom. I'm just tired."

"Oh, alright. Don't pressure yourself too much and have a good sleep."

"Yes, mom. No worries." After that, I place the frame back in the shelf then I left them alone in the living room.

I know mom is worried. Although I don't want to show her, my eyes show what I feel. My eyes turned sea green when I'm worried or tired. The other colours are when I'm happy, my eyes turned baby blue. When I'm sad or don't like what I see, they turned grey. They change depends on my mood or the heat of my body running through my blood that caused by emotions. And the rest colours show depends on my surroundings. My natural colour after the incident was, from dark brown to hazel. This is not something I can be proud of because this is a disease that I will carry for the rest of my lifetime. I'm afraid it can blind me in the future but my doctor said its safe. Nonetheless of my worries, people around me like how my eyes change colours. But sometimes I wear black contact lens to hide these colour changing.

As soon as my body meet my bed, I don't know what happened next. All I know, I slowly falling asleep as I'm tired. I'm not tired physically but mentally.

➵➵➵

MORNING

I woke up from a call. I stand up half asleep, pacing to the couch where my phone is. It's inside the coat that I used yesterday. I answer the call without checking who.

"Mmm.." I hummed. I'm tired enough to say hello.

"Oh, I must have disturbed your sleep. I'm sorry." It's Jinyoung oppa. My eyes are wide open after hearing his voice.

"Oh, it's you oppa. Aniyo, it's alright."

"Mmm. How's your sleep? I called you last night around 10 but I guessed you sleep early?"

"Sorry for not answering oppa. Yeah, I sleep early. Yesterday drained me real."

"Haha what a first day. I apologize if I couldn't reach you yesterday anyway. I was really busy. I was late yesterday and in my hurry, I left my phone at home."

"Ah... I see. It's alright oppa. I understand."

"Mmm... When will your class start today by the way?"

"What time is it now?"

"9 and a half."

"Ah... My class start at 11 today."

"Really? We are the same. Then, can I pick you up at your house?"

I hesitated for a moment. Although I want to see Oppa, I don't think I have the face to meet him right now. I mean, my mind is bothered for things ahead of me today. Plus, Oppa doesn't know that I did not stop making fun of my schoolmates after that crazy witch kidnapped me. I'm afraid of what he will think of me. What if he will hate me real this time? Especially now that my stubbornness meets its end.

"Um, its alright oppa. Actually, my parents are home and I want to spend time with them this morning. I don't know when will they leave again."

"Oh, I see. Okay okay. I understand. We spend the entire vacation together anyway but what should I do? I miss you."

I giggled. "You can call me anytime oppa."

"How about after class? Do you have any plans?"

"Do you miss me that much?" I chuckled.

"Hehe."

"Mmm. I'm sorry oppa. I'm going to a dinner meeting with my family."

"Oh, I see. It's alright, no need to apologize. Enjoy your time with your family then."

"Mmm... I will."

"So okay, I need to go now. I have paper works to be done."

"Oh alright. Thank you for calling oppa. My tiredness washes out."

"Hahaha, I'm good to hear that."

"Hehe, goodbye."

"Yeah, bye."

After our small talk, I take my shower and went downstairs. I saw mom and dad in the living room, drinking coffee whilst talking about the news on the TV. Dad had his laptop above his lap. I can see that they are still busy working but they came home because of the troubles I make.

*SIGH!*

'I'm such a bothersome. But can you blame me? I can't hold my temper. I do what I think is right. I don't wanna look stupid and weak again just like my grade school days.'

I kiss mom cheek and dad. "Good morning mom and dad."

"Good morning baby."

"Good morning princess."

"Where is oppa?"

"Already went to his room baby. Probably taking his sleep."

"Mmm... I see. Will he come at the dinner?"

"He said yes. Why?"

"Ah, nothing mom. Just asking."

"Alright. Eat your breakfast now. Ajumma is in the kitchen."

"Okay~" I went to the kitchen to have my breakfast.

"Good morning, Ajumma." I grab a chair and slumped myself.

"Oh good morning, Agassi. I'll reheat the food. Do you have something in mind to have while waiting for the food?"

"Glass of cold milk, Ajumma. Make it two please?"

"Oh, why? Is something bothering you?"

I sighed when ajumma asked that. Ajumma is around her 50's and she can read what inside my head right away. She was always here beside me through all these years to listen to me when I don't have someone to talk to.

I did not respond so she just prepares my milk as we wait for my food to do. I immediately drink my milk as soon as ajumma place it in front of me. A moment later I speak. I told ajumma my worries.

"Aigooooo... that's what I'm always telling you but your stubbornness always comes first." She said whilst shaking her head. "I told you to stop making fun of other kids because, in the end, it's your loss. Look what ha-"

"Aaaah~ Ajumma not you too~ Stop scolding me jebaaaal~" I whined as I rest my forehead on the table. "I know I was digging my own grave this whole time but scolding me right now won't help at all." I pout.

"Tsk tsk tsk."

"Ajummaaa~~" I whined as I raise my head to look at her, acting upset. She didn't respond as the oven makes a 'ding' sound. My food is done. Ajumma served it to me and sat across me.

"Don't think too much Agassi. Everything will be alright. Although Chairman is a very terror person, he can't get rid of the fact that you're his granddaughter. He won't do things that can harm you. Believe in my words, Agassi."

When I heard what ajumma said, I somewhat can breathe lightly now. The thorn inside my lungs had washed away. Her words somewhat give me hope. I smile at her. "Thank you, Ajumma." After that, I finish my food and spend time with mom and dad in the living room before I ready myself for school.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

285K 8.5K 63
Chaeyoung and her best friend have been friends for over ten years. Chaeyoungs life change after a single night, she falls in love with her best frie...
3.3K 259 38
This story is about bestfriends from their childhood school but one of them fall in love So who in love with who ? Which one should they choose LOV...
6.8K 350 24
The crown princess Myoui Mina and the daughter of the captain of the royal guard Son Chaeyoung once knew each other as "the girl by the well" and "my...
163K 6.5K 38
❝ A story of two young girls striving to be part of each other's lives once again. ❞ [ edits ] 093018 093118 111918