Deceived Heart |✔️

נכתב על ידי pennais

Amelia is turning eighteen and that marks ten years of her having to wait for a new heart . Not everyone know... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Important , please read :
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chaper 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 73

44 6 0
נכתב על ידי pennais

Deceived Heart

"Oh honey don't they look cute ?" I hear my moms voice but I ignore it hoping to get back to my dream .

"Take a picture before they wake up ." My dad tells her and my eyes quickly open up but I'm too late because I hear the camera flashing more than once .

"Mom ! Dad !" I shout and they chuckle .

"Shhhh sweety ! You're going to wake Zion up ." My mom scolds me and I look underneath me blushing .

"Can't you be normal parents and about and ask what a boy is doing in my bedroom ?" I groan getting up careful to not wake Zion up .

"What's the time ?" I push them out of my bedroom .

"It's half past 6 I wanted to remind you to pack your bags because we're leaving when I get back from work but then I saw this and I just had to call your dad . You two remind me of your dad and I when I was younger ." She tells me as soon as she reaches the door of my bedroom .

"I'll be going back to sleep now . Bye parents ." I push them out closing the door behind me .

"Oh and don't forget to send me those pictures ." I tell my mom and I walk back to the bed where I contemplate if I should sleep on Zion again or not .

"Come here ." He says in his deep voice and I walk closer to his side of the bed and he pulls me onto him .

"Aren't you a feather ?" He moves my hair from his face .

"Mmhhh more like a pig but we can accept feather ." I chuckle kissing his nose .

"What time is it ?" He asks .

"Somewhere around to seven ." I say .

"Have you packed yet ?" He asks .

"Nope , I've been putting it off thinking my mom will do it for me but then I realized that she won't . Don't you want to pack for me ?" I sit up so that I can see his beautiful face .

"What will I get in return ?" He smirks .

"Noooo Zion ! You're supposed to say you will help just to see my underwear like the perv you are or be the good boyfriend and say let's start now ." I groan hitting his chest lightly .

"Sunshine I'm as lazy as you when it comes to packing but I will help you because I want us to go somewhere before you have to go to the airport . What time is your flight ?" He asks .

"Well where are we going ?" I smile ignoring his question .

"Answer my question first ." He says sternly .

"At 15:30 . Now tell me where we're going ." I say .

"Meaning that you have to be at the airport at 14:30 . Okay that's fine with me ." He ignores my question and I see the brightness in his eyes .

"You're annoying ." I hit his forehead .

"Lately you've been aggressive hey sunshine ." He says turning us over so that I was underneath him .

"Well what can I say ? I like it a little rough ." I smirk .

Zion leans down and places his lips on mine in a tender kiss . The sparks aren't as powerful as they are supposed to and I get aggravated because I know he's doing it on purpose . I lift my head up to deepens the kiss between us but he pulls his head back .

"Nope ." He says .

"Ugh Zion ." I say and take advantage of his weak hold he has on me to turn us over so that he's on top of me .

"Woah that was sexy as hell ." He says .

I dip down to kiss him the way I wanted to kiss him and he instantly responds . He takes control of the kiss and he pins me on my back again licking my bottom lip . I don't accept his request so he squeezes my butt which makes me gasp and his tongue invades my mouth . I feel my body melting into his as we continue kissing only coming up for air at least every minute . Every time Zion and I kissed , I could not describe how it made me feel . Cloud nine or being high on pills could not describe it . The sparks nor the electricity with animals stepping on my stomach couldn't explain it . All I knew is that it felt right .

He pulls back from the kiss getting off of me and laying down next to me . I turn my head to look at him and he gives me another kiss which isn't as long as I want it to be .

"We'll pack your bag before we leave . We'll be back within the hour . Right now all I want to do is sleep ." He yawns pulling the blanket over him .

"No , I can't go back to sleep ." I groan .

"Yes you can't but I can ." He says emphasizing the word I .

"Baby please ." I pout and he opens his eyes .

"Fine , but for that you're making me breakfast ." He groans and I jump on the bed in joy .

Zion sits on the bed looking at me with a slight smile . He pulls me by my arms and he pulls me onto him .

"I want you to remember that I love you okay ?" He moves my hair from my face .

"I'll forever love you Zion ." I smile for the first without actually thinking that I've got about five weeks to live .

"Okay let's get you packed ." He chuckles .

"Where are you taking me ?" I ask him genuinely curious .

"Oh nowhere special , I want to spend the day with you before I see you in a week ." He says .

"You made it seem like we were going to some serious thing ." I chuckle getting off of him .

"I'm going to take a shower first , wanna join ?" I ask him with a small wink .

"I feel like you're sending signals Amelia ." He says and I know that he's serious because he says my name .

"I'm comfortable around you I guess ." I shrug .

"Are you comfortable enough to have sex though ?" He asks with a smile .

"Stop ." I laugh knowing that he's doing this on purpose .

"Stop what ? I'm not doing anything ." He says walking closer to me .

"You're doing that thing ." I say not really knowing what he's really doing .

"What thing ?" He asks and his Irish accent thickens .

"Oh my goodness ." I say loving it .

"Let's go shower yeah ?" He chuckles giving me a peck on my cheek .

🌸

A few hours later with a full stomach, I come back home to finish up packing my toiletries and a sweater Zion gave me since it tends to get cold in Paris.

"I'm going to miss you." Zion says as I open up my suitcase.

"I was about to say that you can finally feel how I feel because you're always traveling but then I realized that it's a two way street. You miss me and I miss you." I tell him sitting crossed legged on the floor after making sure that I've got everything I'm going to need.

"So are you going to go for your fluid check up in Paris?" He asks.

"Remember that we're taking our plane to London then we're taking the train there. I can't be in the air for long silly." I chuckle looking at him thoughtfully.

"What?" He asks looking at me with his same intense eyes.

"Nothing." I smile.

"I know that you're not supposed to be in the air for long, but then I spoke to your mom about it then she mentioned how it's always been done like that." He chuckles.

"That's probably because I've been sick my entire life." I look at him weirdly.

"That's not the reason." He laughs gesturing for me to go to the bed.

"Then what is the reason?" I question as I sit down next to him.

"Sorry sunshine. I can't kiss and tell."

"Who are you kissing besides me?" I hit him on the chest lightly as a joke and he chuckles.

"Only you sunshine." He tells me and my cheeks burn up from his intense gaze.

"There's that blush. He smiles.

"I'm going to miss you too." I tell him with my hand on his chest. I wanted to feel his strong heartbeat. It starts beating a bit faster but then it slows down which makes me happy.

"So listen, granny Wilmer says that you're welcome anytime so when do you plan on going?" He asks me.

"Maybe two weeks after my trip." I shrug reminding myself to leave all the planning to my mom since she put herself into this equation.

"Just let me know." He kisses my forehead.

"Amelia honey!" I hear my mom call me out from downstairs.

"I'm coming." I say sitting up on the bed and Zion gets off completely.

I fix the bed after he gets off and he takes my suitcase for me. We walk downstairs to see my parents along with Tyler and Doctor May there. I look at Doctor May weirdly and he just smiles.

"Okay let's have a quick prayer." My mom says which makes Zion and my dad chuckle along with a stink eye from my mom to the two of them.

I look at Zion and he just shrugs which makes me pout. Mom does a quick prayer and I'm soon being pulled to Zions car because he wants to spend the time we have together. Before I could get into the car, Doctor May calls me and I turn around.

"Please be safe. I have contacted a hospital in Paris and they know what to do with your fluid check. Your mom is your medical assistant okay?" He says and gives me a hug.

"Okay Doc." I smile hugging him back.

I get into the car with Zion and Tyler and Zion grabs my hand and puts it into his. The thirty minute drive to the airport was shorter than I expected and I'm soon saying goodbye to my boyfriend and my best friend.

I give Tyler a bone crushing hug and he kisses my forehead. My parents and Tyler give Zion and I space and he looks down at me.

"I'll see you soon." He says giving me a bone crushing hug.

We give each other a simple kiss which has me blushing along with weak knees.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you." I tell him.

He walks me to where everyone is and we say our last goodbyes and leave.

• • •
-Fifiloe

I don't think Amelia has ever referred to Zion as her boyfriend. This is the first time. 😂😂😂
I'm not sure though.
Anyways I started watching game of thrones FROM season one and I cried because of Khal Drogo. Anyways please don't forget to vote.

22/04/19

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.2K 166 30
"And as I hold my crying, broken girl in my arms at the doctors office, I realize the true meaning of unconditional love. There isn't anything that...
348 0 28
"because if you could love someone, and keep loving them, without being loved back... Then that love has to be real." Hey guys, I'm Kayla. What you'...
553K 18.9K 75
**TWICE FEATURED ON THE WATTPAD EDITORS CHOICE LIST** **Romance Category WINNER-Community Hub Awards** Have you ever felt your heart beat so fast, th...
104K 5.1K 11
(Complete) "You should stay away from me" I warned her. "What if I don't want to." She mumbled. "I'm not good for you" "Maybe I don't want good, I wa...