𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐘. garfield logan

By MUSHYALIEN

SLOW UPDATES ─── she'll move moutains. dc's titans season one ✓ season two ✓ season three (slow upda... More

VASTLY
GRAPHIC GALLERY
EPIGRAPH
PART I
TRAILER
𝐎𝐍𝐄 POWER
𝐓𝐖𝐎 STEALING IS BAD
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 RACHEL
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 PROTECTIVE
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 CONTROL IS OVERRATED
𝐒𝐈𝐗 INTRUDER ALERT
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ANOTHER ROBIN
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 DRUNKIN STATE
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 PTSD CAN SUCK MY DICK
𝐓𝐄𝐍 NEED MORE SLEEP
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ESCAPE MISSION
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 BONDING
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 TRAIN RIDES
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ON THE RUN
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 MAMA MAEVE
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 HE'S DYING
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 BUMP IN THE ROAD
PART II
𝐎𝐍𝐄 SCARY EYES
𝐓𝐖𝐎 MEMORIES
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 FAMILY REUNION
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 RECONNECT
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 SAVING JASON 101
𝐒𝐈𝐗 TRUTH
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 DAYS ALONE
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 IT'S ALIVE
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 CADMUS
𝐓𝐄𝐍 BREAK OUT
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 NIGHTWING
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 DONNA TROY
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 GOOD-BYE
PART III
𝐎𝐍𝐄 UNKNOWN CALLER
𝐓𝐖𝐎 JET LAGGED
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 SLEEP KIDNAPPING
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 SISTER DEAREST

𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 MORE IMPORTANT

5.1K 236 23
By MUSHYALIEN

VASTLY

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Maeve stomped outside her lips in a pout, the ground shaking slightly under her feet with each step she took. Once she reached Angela who was talking with a man, she ignored him. "Garfield wont share the packet of chips he found." She whined; Angela smiled. "Is this your daughter?" This caused her to look at the man with a raised eyebrow, her blue eyes staring into his. "No. This is one of her friends." She replied. Maeve's eyes flickered between the two, sensing the awkwardness. "You guys seem busy...." She said, walk backwards, towards the house.

Turning around to walk back into the house and up the stairs seeing Garfield still sitting on the bed with the packet of chips. She walked towards him slowly, his eyes flickered up before doing a double take, staring at her as she walks towards him. She sits next to him on the bed, placing her hand on his bicep, kissing him on the cheek causing his eyes to widen slightly, regaining himself he goes to turn his head to kiss her on the lips once again before she shoots up. "Thanks for the chips." She said walking out of the room, the chips now in her hand, she places one in her mouth walking away. Garfield's mouth was agape, not sure what had just happened. "What was that about?" Rachel asked as she leaned against the door frame. "She stole my chips." He whispered mainly to himself.

⛧彡

The three sat at the table each had a bowl of soup in front of them, Garfield and Maeve were enjoying the liquid food, Garfield looks to Rachel who isn't eating her food, sighing, he places his spoon down. "You gotta eat." He said, causing Maeve to look up from her food bowl. "I'm not hungry." Maeve frowns her eyebrows. "Rachel...." She started "I must have done something to Kory." She said interrupting Maeve, "scrambled her brain or drove her mad, I shouldn't have done it. I only made things worse for her." "Even if you did do something, which I don't think you did. Look, it was an accident." Garfield sighed, "Dick and Wonder Girl are gonna figure it all out, they'll help Kory and bring her back, everything's gonna be fine, okay?" Garfield asked the girl. Rachel was silent for a bit, contemplating about something before she leaned forward, placing her forearms on the table.

"You guys can't stay here." She said causing Maeve to look at her strangely. "What?" Maeve asked, Garfield's expression matching her's. "Everybody I got close to, if they stay around me long enough they get hurt." Garfield scoffs nervously. "That's not true." He said, his voice a little shaky. "Bad things happen to people around me." She said her voice cracking as she attempted to hold her tears back. "Rachel, stop." He goes to place his hand on hers. "Don't touch me!" She screamed, her darker self-coming at him, causing him to straighten up in his seat, Maeve watched with wide eyes. A door creaks open and she begins to cry. "I'm so sorry." She said placing her hand over her eyes.

"Okay, if the soups awful, you can tell me." Angela said, holding flowers in her hands. "There wasn't a lot to work with in the garden." She mumbled walking further into the kitchen.

Garfield stood up, placing the bowl on the counter. "The soup was great." He said with a smile. "I'll give you a sec." He said walking out of the kitchen.

Maeve slowly stood up still staring at Rachel, the shock now gone from her face, replaced with a glare. "Never, ever, do that... again." She snarled to Rachel, not caring she had grown closer to her, Garfield will always be more important, her top person to protect, Rachel looked at her through her fingers seeing her glare, no fear shown, Rachel slowly nodded her head. Maeve walked around the table placing the bowl in Garfield. "It was very nice." She said walking out of the kitchen also.

She walks up the stairs slowly. Seeing a door closing slowly, she walks toward it suspecting Garfield was the one to close it, before she can re-open it, it was pulled open revealing Garfield, who ran out, tears in his eyes as he sped past her. She frowns her eyebrows, following after him watching as he closed the front door. She opened the door seeing him standing on the porch with his phone to his ear before he scrunches his face up, pulling it away from his ear, looking at it.

He looked towards the field in front of the house as if somethings there, tears begin to build up in his eyes. She walks towards him placing a hand on him causing him to flinch under her touch, looking to her, his eyes full of fear. "What's wrong?" She asked softly as a tear ran down his cheek, the front door opens, and he wiped the tear away quickly causing her to frown. "Hey, are you okay?" Rachel asked as she stepped outside. "No, I uh..." He looked to where he was looking before, his face paled as though he had seen a ghost. "There's something wrong with this place." Garfield said, his voice horsey. "I felt it to." Maeve mumbled causing Garfield to glance towards her. "What do you mean?" Rachel asked. "I don't know... I just have a bad feeling." He said.

He chuckled, wiping his eyes, leaving no trace of tears. "Maybe I'm just stressed out." He breathed out. "Well, I'm sorry I freaked out on you." Rachel said. "It's been a weird day." He stated. "No. No, I suck." Rachel stated. Maeve let a small smile take over her face. "No you don't." She replied. "I'm happy your both here and I hope you stay, that's what I should have said." "Thank Rach..." Garfield stomach gurgled causing his face to scrunch up. "Garfield?" "Gar?" Maeve and Rachel questioned in unison. "Ah, my stomach just feels a little weird." He said. "Are you gonna be sick?" Rachel asked. "I just to uh, I just need to lay down." He replied walking towards the house, Rachel and Maeve following, but Maeve feels a pull, as if someone had glued her feet down, she looks down, seeing if she was caught on something, tilting her foot sideways finding it completely free to move, she frowned, walking inside, following Rachel and Garfield into the house, closing the door.

i swear my chapters are getting worse, im sorry! its not you its me... lmao 

oml the new endgame trailer, i was actually crying!!!! I AM NOT PREPARED FOR THIS. IM GONNA BE CRYING LIKE A BABY  AND IF A CHILD EVEN BREATHS TO LOUD IMA CLOCK THEM BE LIKE "BITCH I WILL DESTOY YOU AND THANOS SHHHH" oooooo im so ready but im not at the same time... loki (i had to) highkey* hoping that everyone makes a reapearence like they come out of the soul stone CAUSE I WANNA SEE MY BABY PETER PARKER !!!! AND TEENAGE GROOT AHHHH MY SMol beans come back 

ALSO i hate when netflix adds a movie series aka the purge BUT DOESNT ADD ALL OF THEM LIKE BRO WHERE THE REST AT "YEAH UMMM NETFLIX YA MISSIN SOMTHING HERE.... yeah right here. FIX IT SO I CAN BINDGE WATCH"

that concludes this chapter rant

but wait theres more....

for the last chapter for like when dick is in the alternate universe and he facetimes rachel and garfield when there at collage or something im thinking about doing a chapter about garfield and maeve in collage and I HAVE VERY IRONIC COURSE THEY COULD DO lmao

oof thats a long note/rant 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 612 26
"This is the contradiction we have in the media. We love Vigilantes : Batman, Superman, Wonder woman- the world is filled with vigilantes. We love to...
4.4K 350 36
CASTLES CRUMBLING, My castle's crumbling down. You don't wanna know me now. Closed off twins meets people they never thought would be important to th...
26.6K 577 21
❝Tell me Atlas: What is heavier, The world or its people's hearts?❞ Sam never expected her life to end up this way, turned upside down by an infamous...
1.6K 36 12
"It is during our darkest moments that we focus to see the light" -Aristotle Onassis • • • Garfield Logan x Fem!OC Titans(season 1-)