·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ Tᴏᴛᴀʟ Dʀᴀᴍᴀ Wᴏʀʟᴅ T...

By Nightskullfire

ғιrѕт a deaтн тrap ιѕland, тнen a вroĸen down мovιe loт, and now, a ғlyιng deaтнтrap. derιcĸ, along wιтн тнe... More

Chapter 1: Egypt Pt.1
Chapter 2: Egypt Pt. 2
Chapter 3: Pandas and Bats
Chapter 4: A bit too cold, don't you think?
Chapter 5: New York! New York!
Chapter 6: Thunder and Lightning.
Chapter 7: Down another player
Chapter 8: Our first win?
Chapter 9: A work of art
Chapter 10: We're totally trying to lose
Chapter 11: I officially hate Alejandro
Chapter 12: Curing DJ's curse for good
Chapter 13: Just the two of us
Chapter 14: Owen is officialy my friend?
Chapter 15: Area 52 and Aliens
Chapter 16: Stupid Emu's
Chapter 18: Owen's advice
Chapter 19: Slots-O-fun for me, not so fun for you.
Chapter 20: The Cargo hold?
Chapter 21: Almost lost in China
Chapter 22: Me vs. Duncan
Chapter 23: A condor and her eggs
Chapter 24: Complex feelings
Chapter 25: Looking for clarification?
Chapter 26: Taking a train, a horse, and a boat to Hawaii
Quick Question
Chapter 27: The Good, The Bad, and the Unlucky
After the Finale

Chapter 17: A bit too cold don't you think pt.2

912 26 16
By Nightskullfire

DJ'S POV

I was leaning back on the sofa, asleep. I was hearing someone humming. He began singing.

'Always on. Always on my mind and way out of my league.

You were born. You were born to be on this plain, and I'm hard to read.

I thought of you. Hoping that the ripples would make you notice me, notice me.

And now you're here. Sunlight on the ripples.

Somehow you noticed me. Noticed me.'

"Derick? Are you singing on the plane, again?" I smirked, Opening one eye.

"YOURE AWAKE!" Derick said jumping out of his seat. "N-no. I was, um-" He started getting nervous.

"You have a great singing voice." I grinned.

"Um. Thanks....I'm gonna go over there." He said walking off.

/DJ:"You know. Derick gets so flustered. I don't get to fully know him. It's a little funny. He's so shy and nervous around me. Not sure if that's just around me, Or people in general."\

Derick's POV

It's not as awkward singing when everyone is singing with you. Like how we do on the show. But when It's just you, and Someone's listening. It's so awkward.

I returned back to first class.I walked back over to DJ.

"Hey DJ. I finished making you that shirt. Well, actually I been done with that. But I wanted to make a matching cap and gloves for it." I grinned.

DJ just stared blankly at me.

"It's the same color as my outfit. We would be matching. I just thought it would be.... cute. I-I guess..." I said, awkwardly.

He continued to blankly stare at me.

"Or... not...." I said, slowly walking back, slightly teary eyed.

"I'm just messing, man. I'll enjoy matching." DJ grinned, putting his arm over my shoulder making me blush.

He went to go change into the outfit I made him. It wasn't much different from his original. Just a different color.

It just has gloves with it.[That's the purpose of the photo above. Hehe.]

He came back, changed in the outfit I made.

"So. How do I look?" He asked me.

I got in a whole daze. Staring at him as if he were a model, or a God of some sort.

"You look like a million bucks." I said, still in a daze." A perfect work of art."

"Gee. Thanks D." He said.

I was still stuck staring at him.

"Um. You can stop staring now." DJ said. But I was still stuck in my own fantasy world.

"Hello?" DJ said, snapping his fingers in front of me getting me out of the daze.

"Huh?" I said.

"You were zoning out again. You can stop staring now."

"Aww... do I have to?" I complained, still in a trans.

"Pfft. Yeah you do." DJ smirked, poking my head bringing my mind back down to earth.

"Man. You are one strange, dude. " DJ said.

"Yeah. So I've heard." I sighed.

"No. I didn't mean it like that. Like. You're different. That's what a meant."DJ explained.

"Says the guy who needs me defending him like a baby." I smirked.

"Hey! I help. I caught you in Jamaica. And in London. Not to mention I stopped you from almost jumping of that cliff the other day." He smirked back at me causing me to blush.

"Yeah. I would've ended up like Sierra. Fine. We're even." I said. "But I must say-" I started but the plane began shifting and spinning.

I loss my balance and was about to fall over. DJ wrap his arm around my waist and held onto to one of the chairs.

"See. I saved you again!" DJ said.

"Fine. You did. But I'm sure I'm gonna end up saving you again in today's life threatening challenge." I said. I blushed, realizing that DJ's arm was still around my waist.

+

We all got off of the plane. It was freezing.

"Welcome to Sweden." Chris greeted us with a Sweden accent.

"Hmm... not bad Chris. I will say. That accecent was actually accurate." I said.

"Thank you Derick. I-" Chris started but was cut off by Heather.

"Where are those jacket you ordered for us in the Yukon?" Heather asked, shivering.

"Um. I worked pretty hard on that accent. It was nice that Derick commented."

"You're very welcome Chris."

"And for that. You get this."

He tossed me a giant cardigan

"Ha! Yay good karma!" I cheered.

I was about to put it on but I seen DJ shivering.

"Here. You wear it." I said.

"But-" DJ started

"No questions asked. I have a long-sleeve shirt. You don't. Put it on." I said.

He put on the cardigan. It seemed to have helped some.

"Dude. It's freezing out here!" Duncan complained.

"Sweden! Hello!" Chris said, storming off.

Courtney had an argument with Duncan. And it looks like they voted off Gwen. How unfortunate.

"So. Let's hear it." Courtney said to Duncan.

"Hear what?" Duncan asked Courtney.

"Your apology."

"For?"

"For what! For Gwen!" Courtney said as Cody sighed loudly.

"For who?" Duncan asked again.

"FOR GWEN!" Courtney yelled as Cody sighed louder.

"Gah!" Courtney yelled as Cody sighed even louder.

"STOP BREATHING SO LOUD!" Courtney directed at Cody.

"May I offer my. Latin warmth?" Alejandro offered Courtney.

He whispeared something to her that made her say,"Thanks. Ale-hunk-dro."

I continued to shiver. I then felt two arms wrap around me from behind.

"Does, this help?" DJ asked me. Pulling me closer to him.

"Y-yeah. It actually does." I said as my face went so red.

I seen Owen give me a thumbs up.

/Derick:"Oh my. His arms feel so warm and. *Sighs* He's probably not thinking of me like 'that'. He probably just sees me as a good friend. But he felt so nice and warm."\

/DJ:"Man. Derick's great. I mean. Who gives away their cardigan while standing on ice. He's just so... nice. I had to return the favor somehow. I like the shirt he gave me. It really blends well with the cardigan he gave me. Can't help but adore the little guy."\

"The jacket are here!" Chris annouced as we all cheered." In 6 to 8 weeks." Chris added as we all groaned.

We all followed Chris to 3 piles of wood.

"Before you is a mystery of building tools and pieces. Your first challenge is to use Alan keys, wooden sledge hammers, and your wits to turn your piles into whatever they're supposed to be when properly assembled." Chris said."Sadly the instructions were accedently shredded when they were put through a shredder. Anywho, first team to correctly assembled their watchawhosit wins a big advantage in part 2 of the challenge. So go!" Chris annouced.

I took put the blueprint Chris gave us.

"Okay. I guess we start building. Let's work fast." I said.

+

I was hammering a nail in the boat. So far, aside from the freezing temperatures this challenge isn't too bad.

I walked pack to the wood pile, to get more wood. I went back to the boat, but I slipped on the ice causing me to fall on the floor.

But that wasn't the worst part. The hammer flew right in the air and the fell down right on my hand.

"Ow!" I shrieked in pain.

DJ noticed quickly and kneeled down next to me.

"Derick! You alright, man?" DJ asked me.

"Ow. The hammer fell right on my hand." I whined.

It hurted a lot. My eyes started tearing up.

"Here. You stay here and let you hand heal up. I'll finish off the boat." DJ told me.

"But I-" I started.

"You're hurt. I can't let you work while being in pain. Just sit there, alright." DJ said, putting one hand on my shoulder.

He gave me a soft smile. I nodded.

+

I continued to watch DJ build our boat. He's absolutely amazing. After a while, he came back to check up on me.

He kneeled down next to me and asked,"Your hand feeling any better?"

"I think so." I said.

He rubbed his hands on mine. The one that got hit with a hammer.

"Does this help?" He asked, rubbing it softly.

"N-no. It's still in a lot of pain. But, it was a good try." I blushed.

+

My hand healed up enough to help DJ finish off the boat.

After what seemed like forever. We had our boat almost finished. I turned to see the Amazons building... Gwen's head?

Heather and Sierra began fighting. Idiots. Looks like we know which team is going to the elimination ceremony.

Suddenly the song bell went off.

"Time for a song." Chris announced.

"WE'RE BUILDING A BOAT?!" Owen randomly announced.

Duncan face palmed and moved their curtain to reveal an almost complete boat.

Heather: They're way ahead, so we got to go.

Courtney: we've got to build something to sail. Something we can row-ow.

Sierra: It doesn't have to be a boat.

Courtney, Heather, and Sierra:As long as it stays a float.

Oh why did we build Gwen's face?

Alejandro: It's almost ready to set sail.

Duncan: Just hammering in the final nail.

Amazons[except Cody]: Ohhh.

Owen: We really did this fast.

Alejandro and Duncan: Soon we'll be back in first class

Alejandro, Duncan, and Owen: Because they built Gwen's face.

Heather, Courtney, and Sierra: We built Gwen's face.

DJ and Derick: They're gonna take first place.

Heather, Courtney, and Sierra: Because we built Gwen's face.

Courtney:Ahhh-eee-yeah-yeah!

Heather and Courtney: We built Gwen's face.

Derick and DJ: They built Gwen's face.

Sierra:eee-yeah-e-yeah-ee-yeah-eeee-yeah!

"Nice! Team me be hot takes the lead! And she's a beauty. Here's your reward for finishing first." Chris said.

He gave them some rocks.

"Uh a bunch of rocks?" Duncan questioned.

"It's like Chrismas all over again!" Owen whined.

"Now take your ship to open water and sail north until you find Chef. Where you will receive your next instruction." Chris explained.

I added a few finishing touches to the boat.

"There. We've done it!" I said.

"Whoo hoo! Yeah!" Me and DJ cheered.

"Well. I guess It's us against the guys. The Amazons are probably going back to the elimination ceremony." I smirked.

I looked to see them cutting part of Gwen's head. What are they even doing?

I looked over at team Chris. Owen's stomach started grumbling.

"Uh oh." Me and DJ both cringed.

"CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER!" Owen yelled. He then farted on the ice so hard that it started to crack.

"THE ICE IS CRACKING!" Chris screamed.

"QUICK! HOP ONTO THE BOAT!" I yelled.

I jumped in and pulled DJ on. He ended up falling onto of me.

"Ow..." I groaned.

"Oops. Sorry D." DJ said.

"It's fine. But could you get off now?" I groaned.

He got off of me and pulled me off of the ground. The ice cracked. Our boat floated pretty well.

"Ha. That wasn't to bad." I grinned.

"Come on. North is that way!" DJ pointed.

+

We sailed until we got to the dock. We arrived a little bit after team Chris. Chris and Chef were waiting for us.

"Tiny Victory. Pick a captain." Chris told us.

"I think you should be captain." Me and DJ both said at the same time, causing me to blush.

"Maybe you should be captain Deej." I said.

"Nah, man. You're captain. You're responsible for getting us this far." DJ said.

"Aww. Cute. Derick. You're team captain." Chris said tossing me the viking hat.

I took off my hat and put on the viking hat.

"You also get this." Chris said giving us a cannon and three balls.

We set off after the boys. DJ was steering the boat while I was lying on my back.

"Well. I guess this is goodbye to first class." I sighed.

"Um Derick?" DJ started.

"Yes?"

"The guys are turning around."

"Wait? What?!" I said, getting up.

They were coming in our direction.

"Why would they turn around?" DJ asked.

"I don't know. But maybe we can sink their ship." I smirked.

I took some of the wood we had left over and made a fire. I shot one of our three balls at the guys.

It ended up breaking part of their boat.

"Yes! Nice shot D." DJ cheered.

But they weren't to happy about that. They then fired back. DJ was still steering the boat.

He didn't notice the ball they fired heading right in his direction.

"DJ! LOOK OUT!" I said, jumping and pushing us both to the ground. Now I was on top of him.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. That was close. Thanks again D." DJ said.

"I'm not captain for nothing." I grinned.

I got back up and pulled DJ up off the ground. The guys sailed pass us going towards the Amazons who were way behind.

"Hey! I'm not finished with you." I growled.

"Hey, hey. Cool it D. They're going after them. All we have to do is get the flag." DJ patting my shoulder.

"Yeah. You're right." I grinned.

We continued to sail. I was laying back down on the boat while DJ was still steering. Some captain I am.

Suddenly a ball fired right on our boat.

"We're under attack!" DJ yelled.

"You think I don't know that?!" I yelled back.

The Amazons were after us.

"Quick. Keep going. We're so close the flag." I said.

"Is it just me, or are we moving slower?" DJ asked me.

"It's the hole. We should fire back." I said.

"Yeah. Good idea." DJ agreed.

I took more of the extra wood and fired back at the Amazons. But it ended up hitting Sierra. It would've hit Cody if she hadn't jumped in the way.

I looked to see the buoy with the flags on it. I grabbed one.

"Got it!" I cheered.

I looked to see Owen crash into the Amazons ship.

"The captain always goes down with the ship. Normally means his own ship but whatever. Team Victory and Team Chris is Really Really Really Really hot tied for first." Chris annouced."Amazons. I'll be seeing you at elimination."

Me and DJ cheered on our boat. We made our way to first class with Alejandro's team.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 471 63
Why does life come with so many different possible answers to the same question? Which answer is the correct one and how do you know for sure? Findi...
66.9K 2.8K 41
𝑫𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: (𝒏.) 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈...
11.9K 328 10
aғтer ѕυrvιvιng cнrιѕ'ѕ deaтн тrap ιѕland. derιcĸ along wιтн 14 oтнer coмpeтιтorѕ are тιed ғor a 14-way тιe. all ғor 1 мιllιon dollarѕ. [тнιѕ ιѕ тнe...
123K 8.3K 24
tyler thinks the world is a horrible, ugly place. then he meets josh. ❀ joshler youtube au lowercase intended ❀ completed may 08 2017 ©cutmylip 2...