My Deadly Secret Admirer..

By RelivetheNightmare

Nikki Burke has been always loved by secret admirers... Nothing much really just guys who are shy to tell fac... More

My Deadly Secret Admirer...
Chapter 2: The Secret Admirer
Chapter 3: He came back
Chapter 4: The Black Envelope
Chapter 5: The New Guy
Chapter 6: The Truth
Chapter 7: A Surprise Guest
Chapter 8: Lies
Chapter 9: Don't get close
Chapter 10: Not Clark!
Chapter 11: Still There
Chapter 12: The plan
Chapter 13: Drive Thru
Chapter 14: The Date
Chapter 15: The Truth Revealed
Chapter 16: Misunderstood
Chapter 17: Sami's next
Chapter 18: I Found Her...
Chapter 19: The Final Answer
Chapter 20: Where are you taking her?
Chapter 21: I know... (Teaser)
Chapter 21: I know... (Original)
Chapter 22: Time is ticking
Chapter 23: Goodbye Aaron

My Deadly Secret Admirer: Deleted Scenes and Important Stuff

16.2K 277 73
By RelivetheNightmare

Deleted Scenes and Important Stuff

Deleted Scene #1 

This was the original part of chapter 4, but I deleted it and... well just read it: 

In front of our neighbor's house was a moving truck. Men were unloading boxes and carrying them into the now vacant house. A boy tall and skinny was carrying a box to go into the house. As soon as our eyes met he tripped and fell forwards. The box that he was carrying flew from his hands as it threw up everything it had inside.  

I quickly ran up to him to help him, but stopped dead when I saw what was inside the box.  

Small black envelopes were scattered across the floor. My eyes widen as I couldn't believe it. 

Deleted Scene #2 

This is just before Clark died: 

"Now we add the number 5 to this," Clark explained to me. I wasn't pay attention. He looked up from his paper when he sensed that I wasn't paying attention.  

He smiled wide. "Pay attention!" He brought his hand on top of head as he rubbed it, messing my hair up.  

I jolted back. "Hey!" I complained as I tried to smooth out my hair. He chuckled. 

"Well that's what you get for not paying attention!"  

I frowned. "I was pay attention," I defended myself. 

He frowned. "Oh yeah?" 

I nodded. "Yes I was... I was paying attention at your juicy lips." It caught him off guard. His eyes widen for a fraction of second then looked the other way as a small blush touched his face.  

"Ha-ha," he said. I smiled. He turned around and smiled, but his eyes were serious. 

"I love you," he seriously said.  

I blushed as gently lowered my eyes and back to his eyes. I was never going to get over how it made me feel whenever he said those words. "I love you, too." 

He smiled gently as leaned forward to me. I closed my eyes and waited. Just then someone cleared their throat loudly. I jumped and quickly back away nervous. 

Aaron was leaning on the side of the door with his arms over his chest. He had a serious expression. 

"It's late," he said. My eyes flickered from him to the watch. It was late. 

Clark stood up from the counter as he closed his notebook. He stuffed the book inside his backpack as he gave in me a wink. I smiled looking the other way. I noticed Aaron hadn't moved an inch from where he stood. He was staring at Clark lost in thought.  

He caught me staring at him then sighed, turned his body around and left the kitchen without a word. 

I frowned. 

"I'm off," Clark happily said to me as he bent down and kissed my forehead. I tore my attention away from Aaron and met Clark's gentle eyes. 

"My gentle and sweet lady," he whispered. "I must go, for this night I must dream of you and I." 

I smiled as I rolled my eyes. "So poetic and handsome, for I shall accept only to this night." 

He chuckled. "Romeo and Juliet?"  

"Romeo and Juliet," I answered smiling wide. He held out a hand and I accepted as I hopped down on the chair.  

"Come forth wilt me," he smiled at me as he kissed my hand. I couldn't help, but laugh out loud. I followed him out into the chilly night.  

We stopped on the sidewalk. We both faced each other as I wrapped my arms around his neck. The movement of a curtain caught my attention my eye. I followed it only to find a shadow staring at down at Clark and me. It was all I could see since there was not a flicker of light inside the room. 

Matt, I thought glumly. I narrowed my eyes at the shadow then decided to acted dumb while I carefully planted a plan. 

Clark was staring at me with love in his eyes. He whispered as he quoted Romeo's words. "'I have more care to stay than will to go.'" 

"'O think'st thou we shall ever meet again?'" I unwrapped my arms from his neck as I placed my hands on his shoulder tighten them desperately.  

"'I doubt it not; and all these woes shall serve. For sweet discourses in our time to come'." He placed both hands on top of mine as he began to break away. I tighten my hands I resisted him to break free. He saw my desperate action. 

"'O one kiss and I'll descend'," he whispered in pure love and true feel. He placed his right hand on my right cheek, without hesitating once or slowing, he brought my face to his as he crushed his lips to mine.  

We stood like that for a while, holding the kiss for a long time.  

I was breathing hard when he finally pulled away. "Farewell my lady." 

"Farwell," I breathed. He slowly pulled away, but his fingers lingered on my cheek, slowly caressing up to my bottom lip with each step he took. He turned around as he brought his fingers, the one he last touched my lips and brought them to his as he closed his eyes. I saw him walk away as I smiled.  

Let's hope Matt had had a good show, I secretly thought satisfied. I didn't turn to stare back at those eyes I felt behind my back. I kept my eyes straight as I entered the house. 

Deleted Scene #5 

This was the ending I had in thought when Nikki killed Aaron. 

"Goodbye Aaron," I whispered in his ear coldly. I heard him swallow as he stumbled back surprised. He looked down at his chest to see his own knife thrust at his own chest then stared back at me with a torn expression. He stumbled back as he hit the window. It was open. 

I stared at him coldly. "You killed my best friend, Sami! You didn't think I would take it personally!!" 

He struggled to say something, but he couldn't his voice ran away from him. Rage took over as I ran up to him intending to push him to his death. He saw my intention. He grabbed both my shoulder to stop me as he sat down on the window rail. 

"I love you sister," he whispered to me as he kissed my cheek. I froze. 

"I love you too, brother," the words escape my mouth before I could stop them. He sighed heavy as he slowly let his hands fall from my shoulder and then he fell backwards to his own death.  

I inhaled sharply as I glanced down...down at the dead body. Aaron had both his eyes open as they stared straight ahead. A pool of blood surrounded him fast with every second that passed. He had one hand placed on the knife while the right arm was swung out.

Information: 

Nikki Burke 

Height: 5'3 tall  

Likes: gummy worms, cakes, and Twinkies  

Trivia: Her middle name is Melinda  

Age: 17 years old.  

Aaron 

Age: 22 years old. 

Trivia: Good with knifes 

Likes: cakes 

Height: 5'9 tall 

Sami 

Age: 17 years old 

Trivia: She loves to read 

Likes: strawberries (goes insane when she sees one even sings the song "Strawberries field forever" by The Beatles) 

Height: 5'3 tall 

Matt 

Age: 17 years old 

Trivia: His first fight was with Aaron. 

Likes: puppies 

Height: 5'5 tall

Clark 

Age: 17 years old  

Trivia: He wanted to get a tattoo in his ankle with the initials "C.N" 

Likes: the color black and loves Nikki 

Height: 5'7 tall 

Chris 

Age: 16 years old when he died 

Trivia: He was a nerd for biology and wanted to become a scientist. 

Likes: going to the woods and breathe in fresh air 

Height: 5'3 tall 

Elizabeth 

Age: ? 

Trivia: She a dragon tattoo in her lower abdomen. 

Likes: loves strawberries 

Height: 5'0 tall

Author's notes: 

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't believe it is finished! I loved this story a lot!!! But so ****ing much!!  

>Sigh< but sadly it had to end....maybe =D I thought it was perfect to end the book with this. Hee hee  

Will now question come forth: 

1.) How did you create this story? 

How did I create this story? *Scratches head then looks up to the person with question in eyes* >Sighs< This story came to my head when I was lying on my bed looking up at the ceiling. I remember my sister was watching bleach and then out of the blue the story just popped into my head.  

2.) What was the first scene that popped into your head?

The first scene that popped into my head was the notes. In my head it all played like a movie. I saw Sami screaming at Aaron telling him he was it. He was the secret admirer. Then it slipped to the ending scene where Nikki kills her brother to finally end the nightmare.

3.) What was the difficult part for you to write?

The difficult part for me to write was -I mean I had a writer's block after chapter 6. In chapter 7 I had no idea just what the heck I was writing then when I knew Chris's sister appeared. I'm like oh crap! This is getting good. Originally, I was only going to have Chris be only child, but I decided to stick with Elizabeth because I knew it would only juice up the story more and try to keep fans guessing who it really was. 

4.) Did you create many changes on the book or were there greater changes? 

There were changes as you can see in the deleted scene, plus the only child with Chris and all, but then that I am glad it came out how I wanted it. 

5.) What inspired you to officially post this book? 

Well, from my friend rewishme -but she canceled her account- anyways I was in the mood to read horror stories, but there was little to read so I decided to finally post my story. Then strangely there more horror stories. *narrows eyes as if to say "Hmmm..."* 

6.) What did you thought when you saw that the story was on the "What's Hot List"? 

0.O- that's what I thought xD. I thought my story was going to be "just some other story" -for reals! I'm not lying I was even crying because I only had one frickin comment! But as I posted more chapters people finally became interested and hence more people commented and read and asked for more. I never thought my story would gain popularity.  

7.) Tell us a secret about the story. 

Well I'll tell you this and only this: The story was actually based on true events though not all events are true some lies but there was one that was true. 

8.) Lastly, tell us something: are you going to write a second book? 

*Thinks about the question for a split second then smiles widely* 

I do not know. Maybe...maybe not who knows...

AUTHOR WANTS TO TALK!!! 

Okay so I have been getting comments that people want a second book! This is the only thing I will tell to thy (you): 

I HAVE TEN CLASSES!!!!!!!!!!!! My dear and lovely fans and readers I beg you to understand that I have ten different classes that I must attend to. Ten classes which all leave ten different homework and assignments. I have a project that is due next tues. I have been assigned to convince people to vote for Jerry Brown and in that project I must create a speech, video, and press something whatever that is -god I do not know! Then in drama class I have to write an essay about Romeo and Juliet that is due this Fri. and memorize a small speech that is due next Fri. and soo much work!!!  

I'm literally shredding brains with so much work! I cannot fail to miss an assignment because my grade will drop down easily to an F and I am not kidding. I go to a new technology school!  

>Sigh< Sorry so sorry the reason why I went out like that was because it is so much pressure! I have not even begun to create chapter 4 for the apartment. But my fans are my friends and to my friends I will make thy happy. SO! There might be a slim chance that I might be able to create a 2nd book ah!! Before you get all happy and giddy reread the sentence: "There might be!!" 

First, (I implore you) let me finish all my work and clear my insane schedule and then only then I will see. I am telling you this because I do not want to leave my fans disappointed or begging for more. I want to answer you to in the most sincere way as possible. So there... I have come clean with my feelings. 

Sorry if I offend people it was not my intention... 

>Sigh< please tell me what you think =} you judge, be critical it is open to everyone!  

'til then =}

****Attention: I have wrote the second book to it called: All mine****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 10.4K 22
❝𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐈𝐒... 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍❞ ╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗ ...
1.5K 635 49
SECRETS AND LIES BOOK FOR PRETTY LITTLE LIARS FANS Lying and holding secrets comes to us naturally, as natural as breathing and looking on either sid...
163 3 11
After witnessing a murder she shouldn't have Morgan finds herself in a downward spiral. She knows it's not right but she can't help the feelings she...
43.6K 1.5K 54
Ian meets Tara at a club. To his dismay, so does his friend. Tara ends up falling for Jake and Ian can do nothing but get out of the way. Ian, howeve...