Fake relationship

By klaroline-4ever

Caroline just found out Tyler was cheating on her with Hayley. She decided to get a bit of revenge by faking... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108

49

3.2K 107 13
By klaroline-4ever

It was finally the day of the Miss Mystic Falls pageant.

April was showing Rebekah, Caroline and Elena the two dresses Kol bought for her as she tried to get ready for the pageant.

"Blue." Caroline and Elena said in union.

"Really? Doesn't the blue seem a little safe?" Rebekah asked.

"Safe is good..." Elena said and looked at April. "... when it comes to the judges."

"She's right! Gracie Lockwood had a three-foot slit her year and practically got laughed off the court." Caroline said as she laughed along with Elena.

"Hello, ladies! April, you look lovely as ever." Kol said, making April blush.

"Get out, lurker!" Rebekah said, throwing a black object to Kol.

"Ouch! So violent..." Kol said sarcastically. "I just come by to wish April good luck..." Kol said and looked at April. "Not that you need it. And I would go with the red dress."

"We've already agreed that the red one is a little bit too showy." Caroline said.

"It's a pageant. That's the whole point."

"Did you win Miss Mystic Falls last year? No, I don't think you did." Caroline said.

"Besides, nobody cares what you think." Rebekah said rolling her eyes.

"I care." April said.

"See? April cares." Kol said.

"Just get out." Rebekah said, pushing Kol to leave the room.

"So... which one?"

"Whichever one you want to wear, April." Elena said with a smile and left the room to go see if Elijah was already appeared.

***

Elena walked over to the stairs, to go see if Elijah had come, but once she got to the stairs, she saw Elijah turning around, looking at her. Elijah didn't need to hear the footsteps, just Elena's scent was enough for Elijah to feel her entering in the room.

Elena stopped to look at Elijah in his expensive suit, looking as handsome as ever, she then slowly walk down the stairs and they never broke their eye contact again, it was like they were the only ones there.

"You look as beautiful as ever, my angel." Elijah whispered, giving a peck on her hand, once Elena got to the end of the stairs.

"You look really handsome too." Elena smiled.

***

Caroline was walking over the garden, taking the empty glasses, while cursing inside the horrible job the waiters were doings.

"Hey! Why am I budding your tables?" Caroline asked upset and annoyed while she put in the tray of the bus boy the empty glasses of champagne. "I said no empty glasses."

Caroline quickly walked over to the orchestra who were doing a horrible job, in her opinion.

"Will you guys pick up a tempo?!" She asked snapping her fingers at them. "This is a pageant, not a funeral."

Klaus couldn't help but smirk at Caroline bossing others around, she really was meant to be a queen.

"And How am I doing?" Klaus asked, making Caroline turn around to look at him.

"You're... perfect." Caroline said, making him smile. "So beyond annoying that I can't even look at you."

"I'm happy you liked it. I knew I had to be at my best in this event. Especially when I have a perfect woman as my date." Klaus said, making Caroline blush and kiss him.

"I have to go but I'll be right back." Caroline said with a smile and went to the stage. "Hi, everyone! I'm Caroline Forbes." She said and everyone clapped. "As the reigning Miss Mystic Falls, it's my honor to introduce this year's Miss Mystic Court. We begin the procession with Valerie Fell accompanied by Dylan Clark. Next we have Amber Wolvertine accompanied by Hector Lindsay. Katherine Wilson accompanied by Eric Hanson. And finally, we have a last minute entry, April Young accompanied by Matt Donovan."

April walked over the stairs but stopped once noticed Matt was nowhere to be found, while Caroline looked around for Matt but still with a big smile. Kol quickly went to the line to where was the escorts lined up and hold out an arm for April, as everyone applauded and she signed of relief.

"Matt is running late." Kol whispered, not understanding how could someone let April down like this.

"I guess we will have that dance sooner than expected." April smiled to Kol.

As the candidates for the Miss Mystic Falls title danced with their escorts, a few more people used that to also dance in the garden, but not where the contestants were dancing in.

"Rebekah, would you give me the honor of a dance?"

"Why not?" Rebekah asked with a smile and they started to dance.

"So... you didn't applied to Miss Mystic Falls. May I ask why?"

"It's just a random event that seems like a big deal if you are human." Rebekah whispered as they danced.

"I was under the impression, you enjoyed humans and everything that comes with it, including these kind of events." Stefan said, not believing Rebekah's excuse.

"Okay... You caught me. I would love to be part of this event but... April was so excited about this and I didn't want to still this from her. I am not saying that if I would participate in this I would win but... I would get carried away with it and I preferred to help April. She's human and I'm a vampire... I have all the time in the world to participate in contests like these..."

"If you would be in this contest, you would definitely win. You have everything to make a great Miss Mystic Falls... Hell, you could win Miss Universe if you decided to participate in that."

"You really think so?" Rebekah smiled in disbelief.

"Of course! Beautiful woman, who's also smart, kind, loving and brave... you would totally win that without any effort." Stefan said, making Rebekah blush. "But I admire you putting April's happiness first, although I think you shouldn't let yourself forget that you deserve to be happy too."

***

"And now for the moment we've been waiting for... This year's Miss Mystic Falls is..." Caroline said to the mic as she opened the envelope. "April Young."

Everyone applauded as April smiled, almost on the verge of tears. Caroline took the tiara out of the cushion Elena was holding, she walked over to April and placed it in her head as she whispered her congratulations and took a step back to applaud and let April enjoy this moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 77 14
"I've heard about you, When Klaus and I first started dating he talked about you all the time, impulsive, Strong, Wise and independent, But I think y...
59K 2.5K 31
It's the summer before senior year for Caroline Forbes. More importantly, it's been one month of dating the guy of her dreams, Klaus Mikaelson. Every...
1.4K 25 6
This is a tvd soulmate story.