Deceived Heart |✔️

By pennais

Amelia is turning eighteen and that marks ten years of her having to wait for a new heart . Not everyone know... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Important , please read :
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chaper 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 72

23 7 0
By pennais

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

After passing out , I could hear my mom coming into the room in a rush along with my dad .

I woke up changed into some pajamas and I heard the moment my parents started talking about me . They were whispering but I knew that it was about me . I heard my moms slight sniffles and I heard my dad telling her that everything is going to be alright . I heard them leave the bedroom . I heard Tyler come back into the bedroom apologizing to my 'sleeping' figure and I heard the moment he left .

My heart was sore . I hadn't accepted the fact that I was dying , maybe it's because I've got a good life . A few years back I wouldn't have minded it because I was burden to my parents but today I do mind it . I didn't want to leave them .

I hear my door opening and closing softly but I don't open my eyes . I wanted to be left alone . I feel the bed dipping quite close to me and before he touches me I smell him . He takes my hand in his and starts talking .

"I remember when I visited you in the hospital and I couldn't even form sentences that made sense , that was funny . Although it was embarrassing it made you smile and that's what I'm living for , to make you smile , I couldn't believe that I had made you smile and that's when I realized that I wanted to make you smile and laugh forever . I want to tell you something , those nights we were together I couldn't see myself not having you close to me every night , I couldn't see myself actually functioning without you . One night I held you so close to my body because I had to make sure you were there but all those other nights all I did was try to imagine my life without you and I broke down into tears . I know you're probably questioning yourself how can this guy say this ? He's older than me plus we haven't know each other for long so how did he live his life and now he's saying this ? ."

"Well let me tell you , as soon as you entered my life that's when it hit me that i am happy . I looked at my life before you came along and I realized how unhappy I was so yes as cheesy as it sounds , I won't be able to function without you in my life and that's the reality of it all . I don't want go to bed without you in this world . I don't care where we are but I need you to be here physically too . I'm tired of having to cry every night because it hits me that I won't have this for much longer . If there is any other way we can help you in trying and I'm looking for the best doctors in the world . I just can't let you go , as selfish as it sounds I can't . So sunshine please do not ever scare me like that ever again, I would have hated if I didn't have the necessary resources to come and see you just to make sure that you're alright ." He says kissing my hand which makes me cry .

"I really don't want to die Zion ." My voice has a hard scratch and he leaves the bedroom .

He quickly comes back and gives me water that I drink greedily .

"Thank you ." I tell him giving him the glass .

"Please don't ever scare me like that ever again ." He says looking down at me .

"Lay down with me ." I tell him and he pulls me to the side .

"I want you to listen to my heartbeat ." I request and he puts his head on my chest .

"Your heart is beating so slowly ." He tells me and I nod my head .

"Yes , that's how it has been for the past 10 years ." I tell him with a sad smile .

"Please don't scare me like that ever again . I don't know what I would have done if something happened to you and I wasn't around ." He holds my cheeks and I let him .

"I'm sorry , I don't know what got into me ." I tell him .

"It's okay to want to spend time with your best friend baby , he was inconsiderate for doing that to you . Now that it's over and done with , I'm happy that I can spend my time in Cork with you though ." He says and I smile putting my hand over his hand that's still on my cheek .

"I would love that baby ." I smile .

"I'm tired ." I smile at him .

"I suggest you answer your phone , it's been going off ." He says and I check my phone to see give messages from Tyler .

Tyler is a sexy beast @22:35
Amelia !

Tyler is a sexy beast @22:40
Please let me know once you're awake .

Tyler is a sexy beast @22:50
I'm really worried about you and I'm sorry for that .

Tyler is a sexy beast @22:59
I'm really sorry . I don't like fighting with you .

Tyler is a sexy beast @23:11
Sleep tight .

I contemplate on whether or not I should answer to the messages . I decide on sending him a simple message .

Me @23:16
Hey , yeah sorry . I just woke up .
We'll talk tomorrow , sleep tight . <3

I switch off my phone entirely and I turn to see Zion falling asleep .

"Did you leave your dinner just for me ?" I whisper while tracing his scar .

"Yes , you're more important than a dinner ." He tells me and I smile .

"You're going to fall asleep in your clothes , get changed ." I tell him .

"Who says I'm staying the night ?" He gives me a lazy smile .

"Well I'm not letting you drive in such a condition ." I tell him rolling on top of him and putting my legs on his sides .

He puts his arms around my waist pulling me impossibly closer and that's all I think about before we both fall asleep .

• • •
-Fifiloe

It's a short chapter , I know I'm sorry . I'll try again next time 😂 . Uhm anyways that's a cute way of falling asleep . I would probably suffocate my imaginary mans if I slept on him like that 😂😂😂 . Please vote ❤️

01/04/19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

N@A By The White

Mystery / Thriller

894 95 23
HI! I'm Amelia. The river of life flows in a rhythm. That rhythm is common to all; Even a criminal. Love, sorrow, possession, loss, and loneliness ar...
331 38 20
"I never knew that love would be this amazing"I said looking at the beautiful sunset with him by my side. "Sweetheart I also thought love was an unwa...
1.2K 119 9
[Featured on WattpadAnthologies] ~"Non-fictional Anthologies" RL ~ 23/11/2020 [Featured on Stori...
23.9K 746 37
Megan had the perfect life-a life with a loving husband, a beautiful home, her dream job, and anything she could ever want for. That is, through the...