Never Turn back ANIKA

Av Dare_devil97

This story concentrates on shivaay and anika separation track where shivaay came to know that HARSHAVARTHAN T... Mer

PART 1 : GETTING RID OF BITTER PAST.
PART 2 : THE UNSUNG PAIN.
PART 3 - FAMILY LOVE.
PART 4 - THE MEETING
PART 5 : BROTHER SISTER BOND.
Part 6: MY ANGRY BIRD.
Part 7: Facing the buried past.
Part 8: RUNNING AWAY FROM THE PAST.
Part 9: My REEL husband.
Part 10: ROOMMATES OR BUDDIES.
Part 11: TRUSTED ONE.
Part 12: CONNECTED??
PART 13: FIGHTING WITH MYSELF
Part 14: OUTBURST or CONFESSION.
Part 15: US!!! FOREVER??
Part 16: PAIN
Part 17: NO MORE CHANCE.
Part 18: DON'T BE COWARD.
Part 19: WANT TO BE WITH HER.
Part 20: UNWANTED FOR HER, MOST WANTED FOR HIM.
Part 21: TRYING TO OVERCOME.
Part 22: MY LIFE WITH YOU
Part 23: THE REAL TURNING POINT.
Part 24: FINDING THE LOST HEARTBEAT.
Part 25: THE END
Part 26: UNPREDICTABLE LIFE
Part 27: TRUST.
Part 28: TEARS OF GUILT.
Part 29: CONFESSION.
Part 30: PROMISE.
Part 31: HAPPILY EVER AFTER.
Part 33: PROMISE AGAIN.
Part 34: THE JUDGEMENT.
Part 35: SUPERHERO.
Part 36: THE REAL LIFE STARTS HERE.
Part 37: EPILOGUE (Part 1)
Part 38: EPILOGUE (FINAL)
New story

Part 32: SAFEGUARD?

2.8K 270 98
Av Dare_devil97

(a/n: hi guys, I know I have to end this story in this chapter, but It's necessary to drag this for two more chapters, I hope you guys will at least react to it not through the comments or vote but through your heart. I really want that. this chapter will consist of some vulnerable words. HOPE YOU GUYS WILL REACT TO IT.)

the story is taking a leap for 8 months, where anika is 9 months pregnant and Shreya went to summer camp and it's her last day so shivomru went to pick her up from the camp.

"these 3 days are like 3 years without my cutie pie..." - om said.

"I was about to pick her up yesterday night itself... but bhavya stopped me..." - Rudy said and sadly pouted where shivaay smiled on seeing his brothers love for his daughter.

"at last, we are going to pick her up" - shivaay said in a relieved tone and he parked the car in front of the camp and the trio headed outside. they went inside where Shreya spotted them and ran towards them and hugged shivaay tightly.

ma'am... how are you? - shivaay asked her while showering her with kisses.

very fine sso ... - she replied to him and jumped to rudy.

we missed you so much... - om said and kissed her cheeks.

not more than me ... - she replied where the trio smiled and gave the famous shivomru kiss. (shivaay will kiss her in her head where both obro's kiss her in her cheeks)

rudy... what happened to your biceps? ... - shreya asked while pinching his arms.

nothing forget to exercise... because of you... - rudy angrily pouted at her.

but what I did? - shreya exclaimed in shock.

you left me for the whole 3 days right... that's why I didn't exercise... - Rudy said.

I think rudy love Shreya more than his protein shake... - om passed the comment to shivaay, where Rudy heard that and said: "one correction not more than my protein shake but more than you both.

shivom's jaw dropped in shock when they heard rudy's reply. but they both calmed down when Rudy moved along with Shreya towards the car. where Shreya becomes so excited about going home after 3 days.

sso, how is ani? - shreya asked him.

she's fine ma'am... and ma'am tell me first how was your summer camp? - shivaay asked her where she becomes so excited.

"it was amazing ... they taught me how to ride a horse, how to swim? , and many things. - she said with excitement where the trio smiled and expected her to say more but she stopped.

then after a while, she went back to Rudy's lap and rested her head on his chest. where rudy, on the other hand, felt something bad in her behavior. he caressed his hair and kissed her in her head.

after a long pause, she decided to ask.

"you guys are my best friends right?" - shreya asked them in a very low tone. where trio felt something really bad in her behavior and voice.

yeah, baby... any doubts in that... - om immediately replied where shivaay and Rudy become so tensed but they never fail to nod yes to assure her.

I can share everything with you guys right... you won't scold me right... - she asked them in a very scare tone where shivomru hands went cold after hearing that, shivaay started to sweat but never showed to Shreya that he's afraid. rudy's hands started to shiver where om felt suffocated and opened the car shield but they didn't show it on their fear.

why we will scold you? in fact, we used to save you from your mom and chachi's right? - rudy winked her even having a heart full of fear and he tried a lot not to show that in front of her.

she immediately smiled and got courage that they won't scold her for any reasons and decided to share with them.

"Rudy, yesterday we went to the zoo where we saw a monkey feeding its child monkey, I said to Yashwant right that it's a woman where he argued with me that it's a man" - she said in a very calm tone.

yashwant? - om questioned her.

her classmate om. - rudy replied and asked her to continue the story.

I said "only female can feed its child by giving milk to the baby" did I say anything wrong? - shreya questioned them. they nodded no at the same time.

no, baby, you're not wrong? in fact, you're so clever... - om appreciated her.

"by then my teacher came and took both of us to a lonely place. he said not only women, but men can also give milk and opened his pant zip... " - she said in a casual tone. but it's a huge thud for the Oberoi's, shivaay stopped the car and looked at omru where they both in the same condition like him. rudy can't even able to control his tear. tears came out from his eyes in shock. where om rushed out of the car and vomited. shreya remain numb. but Shreya remains confused either she can't able to understand her teacher's words or obro's reaction.

"what happened to om chachu?" - shreya asked rudy and shivaay where they both are still in shock, they didn't even notice om is vomiting now. she shook rudy where he came to reality and rushed outside to support om where shivaay still sitting in the driver seat, everything before him went blank. he can't able to think anything. he remained numb.

bhaiya, water... - rudy yelled where shivaay came back to reality and came outside to support om.

what happened to you chachu? - shreya asked om with the welled up eyes. shivomru noticed the tears in her eyes and calmed themselves before Shreya even though it's very difficult to calm down, they did it for their child...

it's nothing, Rudy made breakfast today that's why... - om teased rudy where her worried suddenly turned out as a wide smile. soon shivaay picked her up in his shivering hands.

sso, your hands are so cold... - she exclaimed.

nothing its because of A/C. - he covered it up and the trio went.

in her innocent actions, they found that Shreya has no idea that what happened to her. but they are broken to the core, they are glad that she shared this issue with them. but they don't want to scare her again by losing their temper, they controlled their temper.

SSO, Icecream ... - shreya exclaimed when the car passed by the ice-cream parlor. shivaay stopped the car and the trio went inside. even though they have no mood to have anything they have to do that for Shreya and even though they can't able to bear the truth, it's necessary for them to learn the truth.

icecream arrived, where shivaay held omru hands held tightly under the table for the support and asked her: "then what happened ma'am" - shivaay asked her in a very low tone.

"what? what happened?" - shreya asked while having the ice cream.

"you and Yashwant... that one" - he said, he can't even able to explain.

"then ma'am called us ... we both left ... " - Shreya said where shivomru got relieved for a while but they wanted to assure that nothing happening to her. in her expressions and action, they are cent percent sure that Shreya has no idea about the things which had to happen to her.

rudy made a move while controlling his emotions and temper. first, he wiped her mouth with his kerchief and asked her: "baby, tell me one thing ... whether he tried to touch you?" - in a calm tone.

"touch, everyone touches me ... you, sso, chachu, ani, chachi's" - Shreya replied with a confused face where the trio became heartbroken after that answer. where om clears the throat and asked, "shrey, actually chachu used to pull your cheeks when you're so cute right... but we are not asking about that, its something different whether he touched you here (pointing his finger towards his chest and his thighs where he even can't able to ask anything more than that his hands started to shiver after that but he hid that).

yeah ... once... rudy you gifted me one white top remember... I wore it on that day ... he said there's some stain in that dress near to my chest and he wiped it with his hands... - Shreya said while having ice cream where all the obro's eyes went red after hearing that.

after that... - rudy asked her by gathering all his left out courage but shivaay and om remained silent.

after that, he came to me this morning and said "I should not tell anything to anyone, otherwise they will scold and beat me" but I shared it with you guys, you guys won't beat me right. - shreya asked them where they became confused to the hell whether to be happy that she said everything to them or to be sad for these things happened to her without her knowledge.

rudy side hugged her and said: "we won't scold you for anything, you can share anything with us and ask whatever you want..." (while wiping his tears).

"I can ask anything to you" - Shreya again asked him where he nodded yes.

"i want one more ice cream" - shreya asked him where he ordered another ice cream without even sharing a smile together, shreya felt something different in his behavior.

after that, shivaay drove fast to the Oberoi mansion and asked Rudy to drop her inside and come. and also warned him not to disclose anything to anyone. he did that. he took Shreya inside and excused himself with a reason and came outside.

if I am not wrong, you guys also are in a shock. but the thing is it's not a by-product of my imagination. it happened in real-life. on other words I can even able to say, it happened to me when I was just 6. but fortunately, before anything could happen to me, my teacher saved me. but on that day I don't have any idea what he's actually talking about?. I didn't share it with anyone, but I wish I would have shared it with my parents on that day itself. after entering into my college I got to know the meaning of that. his dirty words made me sick on the very next day when I came to know about that meaning. I can't even able to share with my mom too... I was dying inside. but I shared it with my friends. I am having two best friends one from south Tamilnadu and another is from Chennai but different locality. after sharing it I got another attack, my two friends also having a story like me even worse. like me, they are also a victim of child sexual assault.

what's happening? in this society ... I don't know whether it happened to you guys or not. but it's not the thing to take it easy. we have to do something. it takes me a lot of courage to write this in my story but the thing is I don't want to hide anymore, I don't know whether you guys know about Coimbatore assault case or not. if not I am explaining here, a five-year-old girl was brutally raped several times and buried her behind their house. after 2 years parents get to know about that. but no media is ready to cover the news, this news became invisible because of IPL and election.

I don't know whether I took the correct decision by sharing it here. but I am feeling free after a long time, did I do any mistake by wearing sleeveless top and shorts before 17 years?

I am just asking you guys to react now, for every 45 mins a girl getting raped in India every day, some were exposed and some weren't. let's be responsible.

I can't able to punish that man in real life, but I can do it in my imagination right. I will update that in the next chapter.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

133K 12.8K 34
Finally, their 5 years of marriage came to an end. He wanted to stop her from leaving him but his ego didn't let him do that also some part of him be...
27.1K 1.6K 5
Current tract.... With...... 😏😏 My twists..... Anika or Anika Vardhan Trivedi or Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi...... What is her identity? Shivaa...
236K 25.7K 46
Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a bad boy and the most popular guy in college. 🤷‍♂ Anika, a nerd who is only concentrated on her studies and hates Shivaay. 💁...
422K 22.7K 57
#38 in fanfiction (24/12/17) #24 in fanfiction (31/12/17) #17 in fanfiction (1/1/18) Its a story abt our fav couple shivika❤️ What happens when life...