Way Back Home (Mark Tuan - GO...

By AFangirlsHeart

"No matter how we end in the future, at least we've been together before. We don't have to end our promises... More

Chapter 1: The Dream
Chapter 2: The Start of Something New
Chapter 3: Evaluation #1
Chapter 4: Lack of Feeling
Chapter 5: Let's Get It On
Chapter 6: Special Training
Chapter 7: Special Training 101
Chapter 8: Special Training (VOICE) + special changes
Chapter 9: Hello New Roomies!
Chapter 10: Good or Bad News
Chapter 11: SaturDATE
Chapter 12: Birthday + Confession
Chapter 13: Sorry for what?
Chapter 14: Special Conversation
Chapter 15: Necklace
Chapter 16: Tomorrow is a special day
Chapter 17: Friends
Chapter 18: Cry
Chapter 19: Dream High 3
Chapter 20: Dream High 3
Chapter 21: Good Mornight!
Chapter 22: Dream High 3 Shooting Day 1
Chapter 23: What a day!
Chapter 24: The First
Chapter 25: Hello Philippines!
Chapter 26: The Past and The Present
Chapter 27: Tour
Chapter 28: Let's meet Dara
Chapter 29: ONE MIC
Chapter 30: Special Day
Chapter 31: Dai-Suki
Chapter 32: Japan Debut
Chapter 33: Welcome Back!
Chapter 35: Christmas with You
Chapter 36: A Day at the Orphanage
Chapter 37: New Year with Friends
Chapter 38: Celebrations
Chapter 39: Not Mine, Not Me
Chapter 40: 100th Day
Chapter 41: Quarterly Mini Olympic
Chapter 42: MarHianne Couple
Chapter 43: Busy days...
Chapter 44: Philippines Day 1
Chapter 45: Philippines Day 2
Chapter 46: Rumors
Chapter 47: Training Camp Day 1
Chapter 48: Training Camp Day 2
Chapter 49: A Day With You
Chapter 50: Haters Gonna Hate
Chapter 51: The Worst Day Ever
Chapter 52: Orphanage Day
Chapter 53: The Best Birthday Gift
Chapter 54: The Answer
Chapter 55: Way Back Home
Author's Message
Book 2 Preview

Chapter 34: 15& Comeback

12.2K 294 140
By AFangirlsHeart

Chapter 34: 15& Comeback

I was shocked with what Mark told me. There’s something going on with the two of them. I can see it in Mark’s eyes. But JB knew nothing.

“What’s the problem?” I said.

“Just please. Can you do it for me?” he said.

“Unless you tell me the reason why.” I said.

He sighed. “Okay fine never mind.”

Then he left me.

What’s with him and JB? What happened? Is there something I should know? Is there something I should fix?

“Yah!” I shouted but Mark continued to walk.

I ran to him and held his arms. “Yah, tell me.” I said.

“Never mind.” he said. Then he removed his arms and continued walking.

There’s something wrong. There really is something wrong. I need to figure out what is that.

“Rhianne!” Jinyoung shouted.

I looked at him and smiled, “Are you coming to the debut of 6mix?” he asked me.

I nodded at him, “Are we going now?”

“Yeah, since the recording is already over, we can go now.” Jinyoung said.

We started walking together with Jimin, Yerin and JB. The GOT7 members were together chatting. While Mark, he’s there just pretending to smile.

I whispered something to Jinyoung, “Yah, did something happen between Mark and JB?”

He looked at me, “What are you saying?”

“It’s just that…” I said. “Okay fine, never mind.”

“Yah, Rhianne-a, everything between GOT7 is fine. And if something is not alright, we’re going to tell it immediately to the person we’re having some discomforts.” Jinyoung said.

I just nodded, “Okay. Like you said.”

But still, there’s something wrong. I just can’t believe in you Jinyoung. There’s something that the other members don’t know.

“I’ll just go to Mark.” I said.

Jinyoung nodded.

I went near Mark and he was just looking at me as if he was saying ‘Why’

“If that’s what you want, then I’ll try to do it.” I said. “But you can’t make me totally avoid him. I mean, we’re still friends. Issues might come. Right?”

He just smiled at me and put his arms around my shoulder. He didn’t say anything.

We then rode the van and went to 6mix’s location.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6mix debut

We just arrived at the location. We headed to the dressing room where 6mix were located.

When we entered there, 6mix were already preparing then C saw me.

“RHIIIIIIIIIIIANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” she exclaimed.

Then she came and hugged me.

“You came! I thought you wouldn’t make it.” she said.

“Good thing the recording was finished earlier than expected so yeah, we’re here.” I said.

“I’m so, so, so nervous. Like totally.” she said.

“I know. But you shouldn’t be. Just conquer the stage and be yourself. But don’t forget about your groupmates.” I said.

“Rhianeee baby!” Minyoung said then Jisoo waved at me.

“It’s finally the day!” I told them.

“Yeah! And we’re gonna rock the stage today.” Jisoo said.

“Of course we will.” Minyoung added.

It’s fun seeing my former roommates are now going to debut as a girl group. Ooh, it’s kinda fun!

Suddenly, I remembered. I promised them that I’m going to make my debut in 3 months. But, I wasn’t able to do so.

“Yah. By the way, I’m sorry for not fulfilling my promise.” I said.

They looked at me, “What promise?” they said together.

“Remember the time you told me that I should debut in just 3 months? I’m sorry I didn’t make it. But I’ll be able to debut in a few weeks.” I said.

C tapped me, “Yah, it’s fine. You already debuted don’t you know that?”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Look, you’re already in the acting series plus you’re already recording for the Christmas Album. It’s better than debuting in 3 months then do nothing.” she said.

Yeah right. She has a point.

“Yeah right. You have a point.” I said.

“6mix! Be ready at the backstage!” a staff announced.

“Oh, we’re going to enter already?” Jisoo said.

“I think so,” Minyoung said.

“Let’s do it 6mix!” C shouted.

C is really a good leader, I think.

They went out already.

“Do your best 6mix! Woooh! *cheers*” Jinyoung said.

“It seems like you’re so active today hyung.” Bambam said.

“Of course we need to support them. They’re a part of our family now, the JYP Family.” he said.

“Eiii, stop being corny Jinyoung. Just say that you like someone there.” Jackson teased.

Jinyoung just made a funny face. “Whatever you say, Jackson.” he said.

They performed so well and they even became a trending topic in twitter world.

I hope we too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a month…

Time seems to be so fast. It was just like yesterday when I was at the Gangnam street singing together with my guitar and today, everything is going to change.

Yeah, you read it right. Today. Today is my debut day. Today is already December and today, we’re going to sing one song from out album.

Today, I’m officially a part of 15&.

 I woke up early today and went outside to have some fresh air. Wooooh. The breeze is really cold. I can feel Christmas is already coming. Kyaaaa. Who would have imagined, I’m here in Korea for 6months already. Woah. I didn’t even feel that it was that long.

A lot of things happened to me. I became a trainee, I trained so hard, I became a part of Dream High 3, I was chosen to be the new member of 15&, Mark and I are now dating.

Yeah, and a lot more. I think, I won’t be able to count those things on my fingers. Wooh!

After receiving some cold fresh air, I went back to the dorms.

“It looks like someone is so excited for today.”

I looked at the back and saw Jinyoung there.

“Jinyoungiiee!” I said. “Of course, I’m very excited. Who’s not? Finally, it’s going to be my day.”

“Good for you.” he said. “Ah by the way, Rhianne, will your parents come?”

My smile suddenly disappeared but I managed to smile again.

“I don’t know.” I said. “The company has given them a letter together with plane tickets. I just don’t know if they’ll come.”

Jinyoung came near me and tapped my back, “They’ll come. Just trust me.”

“I hope so.” I replied.

I went back to the dorms. Will my parents come? Nah. They won’t. They haven’t even accepted the fact that I will debut as a singer.

I took my breakfast. Be proud of me, I’m now eating breakfast because Mark told me so.

“Unnie!” Jimin said. “How’s your sleep?”

“It’s fine Jimin. I had a good night sleep. How about you?” I asked.

“She was so excited to perform today that she forgot how to sleep.” Yerin said.

I laughed a bit.

“Yes, really. I’m so excited today. I mean, we’re going to perform today on stage with the new member of 15&.” Jimin said and she smiled at me.

“Aww. I’m touched.” I said Jimin then I pretended to be crying.

Then we all laughed.

Everybody seems to be so excited that we were even there on the filming location an hour earlier than the meeting time.

“It seems like everybody is on the mood today, huh.” JYP said.

“Of course!” Jimin said. “We’re going to sing one Christmas song with the newest member!”

“I know all of you can do well, especially you Rhianne.” JYP said.

I smiled at him.

Suddenly, GOT7 entered the dressing room.

“Oh my gosh!” Jackson exclaimed. “Wahahaha. Good luck everyone! And Congrats Rhianne!”

I smiled at him.

“Noona!” Bambam said. “Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!”

Yugyeom went near me, “Yah, noona, you should not forget about us huh?”

I tapped Yugyeom, “Yah, I’m just going to debut. Nothing will change.”

“There are some people who changed after they debuted.” Yugyeom said.

Yugyeom and Bambam looked at Youngjae.

“Yah, wae? Wae?” Youngjae said and they all laughed together.

Mark approached me, “Congratulations, Rhianne! Good luck!” he said.

I smiled at him, “Thank you.”

Oh my gosh. I’m blushing right now. No need to put blush on. I am currently blushing.

Then someone entered with a big bouquet of flowers.

Jimin suddenly screamed, “EOMMA! APPA! You came today! How are you?”

So they were Jimin’s parents. We then greeted them formally.

Suddenly, another pair entered.

“Yerin-a?” the woman said.

“Eomma!” Yerin said then she hugged them.

Yerin’s and Jimin’s parents came.

I was waiting for another pair. Even though I know that they won’t come, I’m still hoping.

Even if there is a zero percent of them coming, I must not lose hope. They’ll come.

Minutes later…

Still, no one is coming. I can see Jimin and Yerin so happy with their parents. They were chatting so loud and here I am at the door, waiting if they’ll come. But not even a single footstep can be heard.

I entered the room, “Are you alright?”

“Ooh,” I said. “JB, yeah. I’m fine.”

I was surprised with JB.

“I know you’re not.” he said.

“I’m fine.” I said. “I’ll just go to Mark.”

I have to avoid you for now JB. Just for now, until I find the reason why Mark is mad at you.

I went near Mark. Mark was just talking with Jinyoung. Good thing he didn’t notice JB and I were talking.

“Hey.” I said.

“Oh Rhianne. Are you nervous?” Jinyoung said.

“No, I’m not.” I said.

“Good.” Jinyoung said.

I smiled at him and at Mark.

“15&! Be ready! The show is going to start.” a staff said.

Jimin and Yerin kissed their parents and their parents went out of the room already. We started preparing.

Suddenly, Mark tapped my back. “Everything is going to be fine.”

I just smiled at him.

“Oh Lord! Help us!” Jimin said. “Let’s go 15&!”

We were now on the backstage.

“Standby everybody.” a staff said.

“We can do it!” Jimin said.

“Fighting!” Yerin said.

“3, 2, 1” the director shouted

Victoria: Good day everyone! I am f(x)’s Victoria

Minho: and I am SHINee’s Minho at your service

Victoria: Wooh! I can now feel Christmas is coming. How about you Minho?

Minho: Of course, I can smell the graham cakes, the large hams, ooh and don’t forget the cheese

Victoria: You’re so funny Minho. All you think about is foods. But what do you want to get this Christmas?

Minho: Me? Ahm, I just want to have a nice day with my family. How about you?

Victoria: Ahm, All I want for Christmas is….. you. Hahaha.

Minho: Me?

Victoria: Of course not. But there are someone out there wanting you for Christmas.

Minho: Ahy.  But speaking of what you said, today, we’re going to hear a girl group from JYP who is having their Christmas album entitled, ‘All I want for Christmas is You’

Fans started to shout and scream

Victoria: I think fans are really excited for today’s performers. But I heard that there is something new with this group.

Minho: You’re right Victoria. This group has a new member.

Fans started to scream even louder.

Victoria: Ooh. I think they’re excited to see them. Do you want to see them?

Fans: Yes!

Minho: Well, let’s not make it longer. To sing ‘All I Want for Christmas is You’, here’s 15&

Suddenly the lights started to light up and the music started to play as well.

Jimin started the song slowly.

Jimin: I don't want a lot for Christmas

There is just one thing I need

Yerin:I don't care about the presents

Underneath the Christmas tree

Jimin and Yerin: I just want you for my own (They started walking separately and I’m now on the center)

Fans started to cheer the moment I was seen.

More than you could ever know

Rhianne: Make my wish come true hyu~

All I want for Christmas is you, yeah.

The music started to play fastly

Jimin: I don't want a lot for Christmas

There is just one thing I need

And I don't care about the presents

Underneath the Christmas tree

Yerin: I don't need to hang my stocking

There upon the fireplace

Santa Claus won't make me happy

With a toy on Christmas Day

All: I just want you for my own

More than you could ever know

Make my wish come true

All I want for Christmas is you

You, baby

All: Oh, I won't ask for much this Christmas

I won't even wish for snow

And I'm just gonna keep on waiting

Underneath the mistletoe

Rhianne: I won't make a list and send it

To the North Pole for Saint Nick

I won't even stay awake to

Hear those magic reindeer click

I can hear loud screams of Jimin’s name, Yerin’s name and even my name. I’m really here. I’m now performing on stage with these two young ladies. I don’t know but I’m so, so happy.

Jimin: 'Cause I just want you here tonight

Holding on to me so tight

What more can I do?

Baby, all I want for Christmas is you

You, baby

Yerin: Oh, all the lights are shining

So brightly everywhere

And the sound of children's

Laughter fills the air

Rhianne: And everyone is singing

I hear those sleigh bells ringing

Santa, won't you bring me the one I really need?

Won't you please bring my baby to me?

All: Oh, I don't want a lot for Christmas

This is all I'm asking for

I just want to see my baby

Standing right outside my door

Oh, I just want you for my own

More than you could ever know

Make my wish come true

Baby, all I want for Christmas is you

You, baby

Jimin: All I want for Christmas is you, baby

Yerin: All I want for Christmas is you, baby

Rhianne; All I want for Christmas is you, baby

All: All I want for Christmas is you, baby

After singing the song, I can hear different screams.

“Rhianne! Rhianne!” fans chanted. “We Love you Rhianne! We Love you Jimin! We Love you Yerin! We Love you 15&!”

I can’t stop smiling. I can’t.

After the performance, we went back to the dressing room and all GOT7, Jimin’s and Yerin’s parents were there and Onii-chan.

“Onii-chan?” I said.

“Congratulations my little sister!” he said then he hugged me. “I’m so proud of you. Here’s for you.”

Then he handed me a bouquet of flowers. Aww. I’m so touched like really. Suddenly a tear fell down from my eye because of the message written there.

Hello Rhianne,

We’re so happy with your performance. We’re so proud of you. Congrats to your debut!

I know this handwriting. I am really sure with this handwriting.

I immediately looked at the back and I saw JYP, Jinyoung and Mark smiling. Then they parted ways and I couldn’t help but to smile. Suddenly, tears started to flow my eyes.

Is it real? Am I not hallucinating things?

I went near them.

“Mom? Dad?” I said.

Then my mom suddenly hugged me. I couldn’t stop crying. This is the first time I felt so much happy.

“We’re so proud of you.” mom said.

I don’t know but I started to cry even more. This is the first time they told me that they are proud of me. It’s the happiest moment ever.

“Congratulations my daughter, I’m so proud of you.” my dad said.

I hugged my dad as well. I can’t contain my feels. It’s like I’m going to explode in happiness today. First, I was able to debut now and now, my parents came to watch me. Thank You Lord. My prayers are now answered.

“Stop crying already.” my mom said as she wiped my tears. “Your mascara is already ruined.”

I stopped crying, then I continued to hug them.

“Tell me if Rhianne has boyfriend already huh?” she told JYP.

JYP looked at Mark, “No problem. I’ll report everything to you.”

“Rhianne-a, we can’t stay any longer. We’re going home already.” my mom said.

“You’re not going to eat with me?” I asked.

“The church needs us so we need to go home right now.” my mom said. “Thank you JYP for the tickets.”

“I’ll do everything just for the happiness of my artists.” JYP said.

I’m still a bit sad because I won’t be able to be with them even for a few more hours. -_- I wanted to eat with them. It’s been months since we last eat together. I’m sorry Lord but it’s kinda unfair. They chose the church first before me.

“Go home soon. We’ll eat together.” mom said.

I just smiled and hugged my mom and dad. We waved at each other.

“I’ll go home if I’m not busy anymore.” I said.

“And don’t be too excited about anything, remember your…” mom said.

“I know mom.” I said.

Then she just smiled at me and hugged me again, “Continue to follow your dreams Rhianne. We’re just here going to support you.” mom said.

Then they started walking.

Mark was at the door and my mom just tapped Mark. “Take good care of Rhianne.”

“Of course aunt. I will.” Mark said. “Take care on your flight.”

My mom just smiled at Mark.

JYP came to me. “I’m so proud of you Rhianne.”

I hugged JYP. “Thank you very much for that wonderful gift. It’s the best Christmas gift I’ll ever receive.”

“Like what I said earlier, I’ll do anything just for the happiness of my artists.” JYP said.

I smiled JYP and hugged him again.

Suddenly,

“Ah, by the way, Mark. Come here.” JYP said.

Mark came.

“Now that Rhianne has debuted, any dates outside the building will be prohibited. You’re not yet in a relationship right?” JYP said.

“We’re not.” I said. Mark looked at me.

“Okay. I need you guys to be more careful about this thing. I don’t want any issues.” JYP said.

I looked at Mark and just nodded.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the dorm…

“Wooh!” Jimin said. “That was daebak!”

“I never imagined that we gained more fans.” Yerin said. “Thanks to unnie of course.”

“Yah, we all worked hard and that’s the reason why we gained fans. We’re all in this together, right?” I said.

“Of course.” Jimin said. “Unnie.”

I looked at Jimin. “Yes?”

“I’m glad your parents finally supported you in your dreams.” Jimin said.

I smiled at Jimin.

“Me too, Jimin. I’m so happy.” I said.

“That was the first time I saw you cry like that unnie.” Yerin said.

“I guess that was the first time I felt so happy.” I said.

Jimin and Yerin hugged me. “We love you.”

“I love you too guys.” I said and hugged them tighter.

*knock* *knock*

Jimin immediately opened the door.

“Oh Mark oppa.” Jimin said.

“Rhianne?” he asked.

I stood up and went to the door.

“Okay, I’ll be leaving the two of you.” Jimin said.

I just smiled at Jimin and I went out of the room.

“Is there something you wanted to say?” I asked him.

“We’re dating right?” he said.

I was shocked with his question. I already answered this question before.

“Yah, is there something wrong? I mean, I already answered that question before. Don’t you believe me?” I said.

Mark shook his head, “It’s not that.”

“So? What is that?” I said.

He then pulled me to the backstage. He loves the backstage. It seems like it’s our meeting place as always.

“What are you trying to tell me?”  I asked.

He seems hesitant to tell me what he wanted to say.

I went near him. “Yah, tell me what’s bothering you.”

“I was just…” he said.

“Just?” I asked.

“I was just kinda disappointed with our conversation with JYP.” he said.

Our conversation??

I looked at him with a big question mark on my face. What conversation? Ahhhh., I remember, the one earlier. But why is he disappointed? I mean, we’re really not yet in a relationship.

“By the way, what do you want for Christmas?” he asked.

He suddenly changed the topic. If it will make him more comfortable well, I’ll just answer it.

“Nothing in particular. I just wanted to have a happy life, no heartaches, no pains.” I said. “How about you?”

“Are you willing to give that thing to me?” he asked.

“Of course.” I said. “As long as I can buy it, I’ll give it to you.”

He smiled, “It’s kinda expensive though.”

I stared at him, “I’ll save money so I’ll be able to give it. But I can’t promise you that I’ll be able to give it on Christmas day. So what was it?

“Be my Wendy.” he said.

I stared at him even more.

“Be my girlfriend.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thanks for waiting! How was this chapter? Please tell me what's on your mind. :)

Just a few announcements. Since my exam WEEKS, yes you read it right, WEEKS are coming (which will actually start next week! -_-) plus today is the start of my training too, I think I'll update once a week. But still, I hope you'll wait for my update and continue reading the story!

Help me promote my story pretty please? Thank you! I love you guys!

Comment. Vote. Follow. :)

MusicGirl3415

PS. I'm sorry if the story is going fast. -_-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

674K 32.6K 37
I want your love and I want your revenge, you and me could write a bad romance. I can be your secret, I won't tell her. I won't tell them. Just you a...
19.5K 175 25
wallmark except no divorce + divorce(?) Walltuh get in the bed Could be random so not all chapters are related I love pilby cover by : silly_jpg
576K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
8.9K 505 21
[Completed story] "We can't know who to trust or who not to trust. Not anymore." It all started off as a game, it's always this way. It always starts...