The Incubus Under My Bed #wa...

By cherrybee365

*R-rated for sexual and graphic content* I, Aria Simone Davis, am a sex addict. And as my punishment for my s... More

Intro
Chapter 1-The Beginning Of the End
Chapter 2- Genie's Out The Bottle
Chapter 3- A Room For Two
Chapter 4- Big Man On Campus
Chapter 5- Brotherly Love
Chapter 6- The Breaking Point
Chapter 7- Snowed In
Chapter 8- Dinner With The Stein's
Chapter 10- The Truce
Chapter 11- Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone
Chapter 12- A Hit In The Hay
Chapter 13- Another One Bites The Dust
Chapter 14- A Sinner's Prayer
Chapter 15- Family Reunion
Chapter 16- Love Of A Mother
Chapter 17- It's All Fun And Games Until Somebody Gets Hurt
Chapter 18- The Kiss Of Death
Chapter 19- Prime Suspect
Chapter 20- Sins Of The Son
AN
Chapter 21 Welcome To Cochrane
Feedback

Chapter 9- Abuelita Knows All

13.5K 437 52
By cherrybee365

Stella and Aria walked to the gym in silence. Well, Aria was silent while Stella babbled on and on about how much fun they had last night, and chastised Aria for going to bed so early. Aria on the other hand, was deep in thought (constantly, all day) about her night with Henri. It had her messing up in class, walking into people, slamming into doors. She just wasn't herself anymore. She was only now starting to realize how far gone she was getting and didn't know how to stop herself from free falling. David was right about her not knowing anything about Henri. But she knew one thing, she was falling for him.

They both knew it was a matter of time before their physical ruse sparked up a flame. One she wanted to go away. Not that Henri was a bad guy, he was just bad for her. He pushed too hard, and was arrogant, and taken. Her heart raced as she thought about Ashely and how bad this situation was. "Damnit," Henri groaned when Aria walked into him stomping on his foot in the process.

"I'm so-not sorry," she said as her apology quickly turned into an insult when she noticed it was Henri she walked into.

"And everyone thinks you're a saint," he groaned.

"Hey Aria," Tyrell said he laughed with Stella and Cohen.

"Hey," she smiled at each boy.

"You want to run some drills with us?" Cohen asked Stella. Cohen Min was Tyrell's best friend and a horn dog. He was the stereotypical male jock-beauty, borne, and no brains. Aria never really liked him and a few of the other guys that hung around him.

"We have to meet Ashley in the weight room," Stella groaned. She wasn't like Aria and never tried to mask her hatred of Cohen. He always tried his hardest to get Stella to go out with him, but she never gave the slightest hint she would even consider it.

"You're playing hard to get is getting old," Cohen teased with a grin that read I'm doing naughty things to you in my head.

Stella sighed and eased pass the boy and Cohen openly stared at her ass as she walked away. "You shouldn't objectify women the way you do, maybe it will help you get one," Aria said to Cohen when he made sexually gesture with his hands and hips.

"Look Aria, as much as I value your input I wouldn't trust it, seeing as one, I can count on one hand how many times you've given it up, and you couldn't keep it up to begin with," he said unknowingly causing Henri to ball his fist and Tyrell stepped in on cue like he usually had to. Aria and Cohen constantly shared words with each other and Tyrell had to scold both for it.

Aria held up her hand silencing whatever Tyrell wanted to say. "Well I can count on one hand the inches of your poor little dick, and I wish I could say the same about how many times you've had gonorrhea," she smiled. She made Henri and Tyrell laugh.

"Whatever," Cohen said as he walked past them to the basketball court.

"How have you been?" Aria said giving Tyrell a hug.

"Good, I saw your dad at the parlor with Eve," he smiled. "She looks so much like you," he said laughing when Aria scrunched up her face.

"Don't ever insult me like that again," she laughed.

"It was weird not seeing you guys together," he added with a sad smile.

Wednesdays Aria and her dad had father daughter dates (which Eve hijacked a few years ago) and they usually ended with ice cream from Tyrell's family parlor. "Yeah I had dinner with the Steins," she said with a half-smile.

"How was it?"

Awkward- "Good, it was nice," she smiled.

"I'll let David know how much you enjoyed it," Henri said from next to Tyrell.

"David?"

"Yeah Dr. Stein he's my brother," he informed Tyrell as Aria's heart raced.

"Wow, I would have never guessed. So, you get to go here for like free?" Tyrell asked.

"Yeah."

"I wish one of my brothers worked here," Aria said knowing this situation would have never happened if they did.

"Then who would keep Cohen's dad's doughnut shop in business?" Tyrell said making her laugh long and hard. Henri felt a twinge of jealousy at the brightness he added to her eyes.

"The rest of Cypress Hill PD would just have to catch up," she laughed. Thinking about her older brothers Lucas and Logan made her miss home. It hadn't been a full week that she was away, but she missed the simplicity of it all.

"We should get into the gym," Tyrell said clapping Henri on the back.

"I'll catch up," Henri said as he looked over at Aria.

Tyrell looked over the couple and slowly nodded before he ran to the gym. Henri nodded over to the empty sauna that connected to the girl's locker room. The pair walked over, and Henri held the door open for Aria before he turned the vacancy sign on. "I'm surprised you can walk yet alone work out," he grinned at her.

Butterflies fluttered in Aria's stomach as their lips slowly danced against each other. She moaned into his mouth when he pulled her into his growing erection. "We can't," Aria said pushing away.

Henri caressed the side of her face and took in the sight of her. She was wearing the tightest pair of spandex shorts he had ever seen and a purple and black Nike sports bra. "You can't look like this and expect me not to touch you," he groaned.

The pain and desperation in his voice made her laugh. "Have some self-respect," she giggled.

Henri picked her up and sat on the bench grinding his hardness against her core. "So, this is a joke to you?" he questioned his breath hot against her neck. "And here I thought you learned your lesson," he moaned as he caressed her curves. "I don't mind punishing you for being a bad girl," he said smacking her ass, making her yelp.

Aria slapped him across his face, and he laughed. "Don't do that," she said rubbing her bum.

"So, you are still sore from last night?" he questioned.

"A little," she admitted.

"Sit and let the doctor examine you," he said sitting her next to him.

Henri tried to pull down her shorts and she stopped him. "There are so many reasons why you shouldn't do that I don't know where to start. I'm going to meet my friends I suggest you do the same," she said as she stood chest to chest with him.

"I can hear it," he smiled as she looked up befuddled. "Your heart racing, I can hear it clear as a bell now, and smell how wet I make you. The spell is starting to take effect. Soon you'll be able to get rid of me," he said before he kissed her cheek. "Bye."

"Bye," she said watching him leave. Aria fell back down on the bench. Her heart ached so bad. She only just started to have feelings for Henri and to think it would be over before it started made her panic. She felt like she was caught in the deep end at high tide, as she gasped for air. "Get a grip, get a grip, GET A GRIP!" She yelled to herself when the light hanging above her started to flicker. This whole situation was making her powers manic and act out. First the snowstorm and now the lights.

Aria decided it would be in her best interest to stay away from electricity until she calmed down, so she went to the fire pit out by the soccer field. She was in need of sometime alone to figure out if she wanted Henri to stay. Hell, would he stay after he was no longer bound to her. She certainly gave him no reason to, and that was her trying to protect him, like she did Tyrell. She felt something for David that nagged at her every second of the day. Henri didn't deserve that.

_IUMB_

"Hey," Henri said not liking the death stare Cohen was giving him from over Tyrell's shoulder. Tyrell turned and looked at Henri with and unreadable expression.

"What took you so long?" Cohen asked.

"Nothing," Henri shrugged.

"You sure?" Cohen said getting in Henri's face.

"Look man. I don't know what your problem is"-

"My problem is you, first you start dating my girl, and now you're after Aria. What kind of jackass are you? Hell, I even know girlfriends are off limits," Cohen said pushing his chest against Henri's.

"Look man it's cool. You're not with Ash, and Aria and I are over," Tyrell said trying to get Cohen to chill out.

"I can't believe you still want to be this douche's friend," Cohen said pushing Henri.

That was enough to get Henri going and he pushed Cohen back. It didn't take long for a fight to break out and a few other guys in the gym had to help Tyrell pull them apart. It took Coach Fulton coming out to really get the boys to stop. "You three in my office NOW!" the coach yelled at the three boys.

They followed behind Coach into the office and each took a seat. Tyrell sat behind the two on a small file cabinet, because there weren't enough seats. The coach gave the boys ice packs and tissues to clean themselves up with. "Stein, Min, Long, what is going on?" Coach Fulton asked and all of the boys were silent. Henri only met the coach a few times at Christmas parties Kelley threw for the faculty. He was a simple man who loved god and his job. He worked hard to become the head of the sports department and expected everyone under him to follow his example.

"Fine since you guys don't want to tell me what happen maybe a suspension will change all that," Fulton said taking a pad of pink slips out of his desk.

"It was my fault," Henri said. Even though Cohen was a dick he knew how much March Madness meant to him and Tyrell. He wasn't even on the basketball team, so it really didn't matter what the coach did to him.

Coach rubbed his hand across his mouth and looked the boys over. "Is that true Min?"

"Yeah," Cohen said looking down.

"Long?"

Tyrell looked between them two and then met eyes with Coach. He simply nodded and looked down. Coach looked the boys over again and turned his gaze to Henri. "Welcome to the team, you're now on clean up duty, and you'll help Dylan and Bobby with water duty and laundry."

"Fuck," Henri groaned wishing he just got banned from the gym.

"What was that?" Coach asked.

"Nothing Coach," Henri mumbled.

"Good. I don't want to see anything like that on my court again, understand?" he yelled turning red.

"Yes Coach," the boys chorused together.

"Get out of my office," he said twirling in his chair and tossing the small basketball on his desk into the hoop.

"I'm sorry," Henri said.

"Whatever," Cohen said walking pass them.

"He's such a dick," Henri groaned and punched the wall.

"If it were your girl you'd understand," Tyrell mumbled.

"I'm not dating Ashley. She wants to make him jealous and I said I'd help her. This was all Whitney's idea, and that's why she had that party to set him up," Henri confessed.

"Oh," Tyrell said seeing how the pieces fit together.

"I do...I like Aria," he admitted, "But she's not into me," he shrugged.

"She...She like's you, I just messed up and she needs time," he said trying to be encouraging.

"Tyrell you didn't fuck up and she should tell you that," Henri said, and he sounded so certain of it, Tyrell paused.

"Why would you say that?" he asked.

"I should go and work out," Henri said.

"Look I get it you're into Aria I respect that, but what I want is honesty. I trust you to be good to her. I see how you look at her. But why would you say something like that?" Tyrell yelled. Henri didn't know Tyrell could get so...he didn't seem angry...Passionate about something.

"I-she was having feelings for someone else and didn't want to string you alone. When she saw you with Markeeda it made her feel like she was holding you back, so she let you go," Henri said.

Tyrell clenched and unclenched his hands like he wanted to strangle someone. "Who is he?" Tyrell asked.

"I don't know," Henri lied.

"Tell me!" Tyrell demanded.

"You should ask Aria that. It's her place to tell you," Henri said. "You're a cool dude, you deserve that."

"Be good to her," Tyrel said before he left.

_IUMB_

"What happened to you," Aria asked when Henri walked into the apartment. The girls were studying, and Grant was in the kitchen.

"He got into a fight with Cohen," Stella said from behind him.

"Over Ashley," Kaitlyn asked.

"It's not important," Henri said and rushed off to his room before he could be interrogated.

Aria went to Henri's room and he cracked the door. "Meet me at my car," she said and left. Henri watched her form retreat to the living room and decided to change for the tongue lashing he was sure was coming.

_IUMB_

Aria didn't say anything but started the car when he got in. They drove two towns over to an inn. Aria pulled the string to the loud bell above the door. Henri didn't notice at first, but this was her aunt's farm. They ran a small B&B in the main house. "Arita, my ninita ja come in, come in it's cold," her grandma said as she hurried them into the house. "Give me your coat," her grandma said. Evengeline Herandez was a crazy old lady who lived out her days on the Cuban coast until a drug fueled war tore her neighborhood apart claiming the lives her three oldest brothers. Her father sent her and her little brother to America hoping they would find happiness and the American dream. Her little brother Chico found life under a Miami drug lord as his second in command. Evengenline soon left her brother and married a Mexican farm hand and together they bought out the land, livestock, and raised a family there.

The looks of the tiny old women could be misleading. She could hang with the best of them. She smoked cigars, drink Coronas, and could curse someone out in several languages, but only spoke two. Engie was the fun one out of all Aria's grandparents, and she was the most critical too.

"Abuelita, I can do it," Aria said taking Henri's coat.

"What's your name," Her grandma demanded as she led them into the kitchen.

"Uh Henri," he smiled looking at Aria who was snickering.

"He's a cute one powerful, headstrong, trustworthy," she said making Henri smile with each compliment. "But he's gotta get rid of all that hair. You look like a girl, and the pants on these boy these days that get tighter and lower every year. Soon everyone will walk around with just underpants scrapping the ground," they both laughed.

"It's fashion," Aria said picking at the chicken on the stove.

"What are you doing. No, you don't put your nasty little hands in my pot. You swore no one taught you manners, just like your father," She said beating Aria with her wooden spoon.

"You hungry," Abuela asked Henri.

"No, I'm fine," he said, but Aria was still snickering.

"Hey lolo stop acting like a boba and get him a plate. You come in here and pick all over my food and bring this boy in here and not feed him," She said as Aria went to the cabinet to get plates for everyone.

"Where is everyone?" Aria asked as she went to the fridge to get sodas for herself and Henri and a beer for her grandma.

"They are camping, but they will be here on Friday," she said lighting up a cigarette.

"You told papa you weren't going to smoke anymore," Aria said taking a plate from her abuela and sitting it in front of Henri. There was enough food on that plate to feed two people. He looked up at Aria and she was grinning.

"What I tell your father is my business," she said putting her plate on the table. She grabbed a deck of playing card and shuffled away as she smoked.

"I'm sure he wouldn't say so," Aria smiled.

"I'm sure he wouldn't approve of your little friend," she smiled.

"He would if he got to know him," Aria said making him smile as she came to his defense.

"And he'd like my cigarette if he just tried to enjoy one," she said laughing hard to herself.

"Have you been alone with the animals all week?" Aria asked.

"Your brothers helped. Not Aj he's too pretty for farm work like your father," she smiled.

"Daddy love the farm," Aria teased.

"Now that he doesn't live here and have to wake up at five in the morning to milk a cow for breakfast," she laughed she stopped shuffling the cards and turned to Henri. "Pick three."

"Um, ok," he said taking three cards.

"Keep them somewhere safe," she smiled as she smoked.

Henri looked at Aria. He was expecting some magic or something, but her grandma didn't do anything. Henri picked up his fork and Aria shook her head no. "What are you an animal we pray before we eat," Abuela said as she reached for his hand. When grace was over, she turned to Aria and said, "You need to teach him how to act around your family, that other lady she won't like him."

"Who?" Henri asked.

"Burma, my grandpa's wife."

"She's a miserable old bitch," Abuela said. "Forgive me Jesus," she added as she motioned the cross above her heart.

"She's interesting," Aria said.

"I'll be back you keep your clothes on," Abuela said.

Once she was gone Henri turned to Aria and smiled. "You wanted me to meet your grandmother," he said rubbing her cheek.

"I wanted to get away, and I figured you did too," she winked.

Henri looked thoughtful for a moment and nodded his head before her returned his attention to his plate. They ate in silence and cleared the table together. "I like her, your grandma," he smiled.

"Abuela, or Abuelita," she said.

"Abuela," he smiled.

"Your accent is terrible," she laughed as she threw bubbles at him.

"Maybe you can teach me to roll my r's," he said wrapping his arms around her. The stood there like that for a moment, before her kissed her temple. "I like this," he nodded. "I like this a lot."

She turned and looked him in the eye. "I like it too," she smiled. "A lot."

"I might start to miss you if you keep this up," he teased.

"Or maybe you might not even want to go," she said returning to her work.

Henri turned her around. "Do you want me to stay?" he asked her.

"I don't know," she shrugged.

"I think you do. I think you want me to stay, and you don't want to say it."

"I want you to stay," she admitted shocking both of them. Henri smiled and hugged her. "Don't go getting a big head about this," she warned him.

"I'll try," he said kissing her.

"What's my favorite color?" she asked.

He laughed and cocked his head to the side. "What?"

"What's my favorite color? Do you know what it is?" she asked.

"You like golden yellow like the wheat fields you used to play in when you were little," he smiled.

"How do you know that?" she asked.

"Because I know you inside and out."

"Don't you think it's, I don't know, unfair that you know everything about me, and I know virtually nothing about you?" she asked.

"You can get to know me the way I know you, if you're ready for that?" he asked her.

Aria turned around. "What's your favorite color?"

"I kind of don't want to tell you."

"Why?" she was so confused. He just invited her to get to know him but turned her down when she tried.

"You'd laugh at me," he said with the most serious look on his face.

"No, I won't," she said feeling under attack.

"Fine," he sighed. "I really like tan."

Aria really tried, but couldn't hold the laughter in. "Like target kaki?" she asked sobering shortly.

"Yes," Henri frowned.

Aria laughed harder. "Awe how cute," she said between laughing fits.

"Maybe we shouldn't do this," Henri huffed.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," she said taking his hand. "That's just weird." She laughed.

"Yeah and yellow is that far off."

"But tan, really why didn't you just say grey," she laughed.

"Ha ha ha," he said rolling his eyes.

"What's your favorite song?" she asked.

"All Star by Smash Mouth," he smiled.

"Really?" she asked.

"Yep it's a cool song."

"Wasn't that in Shrek?"

"Yep that's how cool it is."

"Okay. What's your favorite food?"

"Well my favorite thing to eat is you," he said with a suggestive smile.

"So, you like chocolate cake," she said ignoring him.

"Yes, yes I do," he laughed. "And you hate cake so I don't know how this relationship will work." He smiled.

"So... this is a relationship?" she asked wondering why only now did she want that more than ever.

"It's whatever you want it to be," he smiled at her.

"You promise?" she asked.

"Yes," he said preparing himself for the no.

"I like the sound of relationship," she smiled.

"So, I can tell Stella you're sleeping with me tonight?" he smiled.

"Only if you want to explain to her how you came to my grandparents farm and had a home cooked meal and didn't save her a grain of rice," Aria shrugged.

"To be honest I didn't know I could eat that much," he smiled.

"I know she went a little overboard with the helpings," Aria admitted. "And for future reference never tell an older woman you're not hungry when they offer you anything. It's a pointless battle because they are going to feed you anyway."

"Hey, I thought I was the one teaching here?" he asked.

"We are helping each other here. Teamwork," she smiled.

"Cohen punched me because Tyrell knows I like you," he admitted.

"What?" she asked.

"When I caught up to them in the gym, Cohen was giving me a hard time about you and Ashley, and we shoved each other then he punched me and I punched him back and it just turned into a fight," he said as Aria slowly sat across from him. He leaned against the sink. "Tyrell is as cool with it as a guy could be, but I feel bad."

"I do too," she said looking up at him. She brought her knee to her chest and rested her head atop. She seemed to be studying a stain on the floor never noticing Henri advancing to her. He cupped her cheek and she looked up at him.

"Tell Tyrell the truth. He'll understand as long as it comes from you," he said being thoughtful.

"Is there a right way to tell your ex you really broke up with them because you were lusting after your married teacher, while having phantom sex with his brother," Aria whispered in a small voice.

"Stop doing this to yourself all the time," Henri said tired of Aria's pity party. "You made a mistake you never acted on. Time to move on."

"Do you know what I used to say about girls that do what I'm doing. Do you have any idea how horrible this is? I don't like to hurt people, but somehow, I just can't stop. I just need to stop," she cried.

"Look at me Aria, stop okay," he said holding her as the lights flickered. "It's going to be okay. Broken things can be fixed. They may not be like new, but they can be mended," he said holding her close.

"Mija, what's going on?" Abuela asked as she came into the kitchen.

"Nothing I have to get back to school," she said wiping her eyes.

The chair pulled out and hit Aria behind her knees. "Sit," Abuela ordered. "You too," she said signaling for Henri to have a seat.

"Que eso?" she asked.

"Nothing I was just upset."

"Upset? You know how to control your power that shouldn't happen when you get upset."

"I'm just stressed out," she shrugged.

"No, you did something to exhaust yourself, what was it?" Abuela demanded.

"Nothing the only spell I did was to...Was to free Henri," she admitted.

"He is your incubus?" her grandmother asked surprised.

"Yes," Aria nodded her head.

"For how long."

"A while," she shrugged.

"Ja, ja I know but I need a number."

"Four."

"Four days." Aria shook her head no. "Weeks?" Another head nod. "Months?" When Aria shook her head no, she felt a chill go up her spine. Her abuela was about to go off. She could feel that it was going to be bad. "Why you don't tell anyone?"

"Yo no se," she answered.

"What do you mean!"

"I don't know," Aria cried.

"When you're in trouble you are supposed to ask for help. There are so many people for you to choose from, but you don't tell anyone why?" she asked.

"I don't know," she cried harder. Aria really didn't know why she didn't just admit she made a mistake. She knew being with an incubus had consequences, but they never occurred to her.

"Do you know what you just did?" she asked Aria.

"No," she said looking up at her grandmother.

"Until he is accepted into this world you are bound to him, meaning your magic is gone, as long as his is. And when he gets a power surge so do you. Your powers are returning like new. They are going to be out of control until your spirit is balanced," she told her. "And do you know what happens if he gets rejected?" Her grandma asked.

"No," she said.

Her grandmother looked over at Henri. "I'm sure you know," she said inviting him into the conversation.

"You'll fade from this world if you're not with me until I'm excepted and become a succubus."

"What?" she asked look at Henri not believing he would keep something like that from her. "How long have you known this?"

"Awhile," he admitted trying to get close to her.

"Don't touch me," she yelled. She caused the lightbulb to explode over their heads.

"You break anything else in my kitchen you'll be praying to disappear," Abuela said going to get a new lightbulb from the cellar.

Aria swept up the broken glass and tried to use her power to remove the remainder of the lightbulb, but it didn't work. She couldn't believe that all this time she never noticed not having her full powers. She was livid that she would let something like that happen to her. Henri tried to help, but Aria simply dismissed him. When they got to the car Henri demanded that she talk to him. "We are going to be okay. Just stop getting so worked up."

"I just found out that I could disappeared from my world forever and become an invisible spirit that feeds off of sex. Where does the calm come in," she yelled as she sped down the road?

"You won't I won't let that happen to you," he said.

"Is that why David keeps telling me how dangerous you are and how bad you are for me?" she asked.

"I don't know go ask him," Henri yelled at her.

"You don't get to be mad at me, not after you kept this from me," she yelled.

"I was going to tell you out in the quad, but you"-

"After you flaunted Ashley in my face seriously?" she laughed. "What else aren't you telling me?" she questioned. "Is your name Henri, are you married too, do you have some incubus baby somewhere? Is all of this a game for you and your brother? Do you even love me?"

"Don't you dare question that," he warned her she was finally getting to him.

"What you don't want me to realize your stupid little game. I saw how you and Kelley kept running off. Every time your brother gets a toy you have to have it to?" she yelled.

"Stop Aria. I know you're hurt, but this is immature," he said trying really hard to stay calm.

"Maybe I should have fucked David in the bathroom last night. I'm sure you and Kelley wouldn't have noticed. Hell, it might have helped you get into her pants," she laughed.

Once she parked her car, they both flew out of it. "Shut up! He yelled, "If you want to fuck him so bad do it, Aria, just do it. It won't make anything better; it will just make you everything you keep saying you aren't. I fucked up and I'm sorry. I didn't lie to you, I just never had the right moment to tell you, your life as you know it could cease to exist. Sorry!" He yelled.

"I hate you; I hate you so much. How could you lie to me, how could you take that choice away from me, how could you take my magic away from me?" She cried as she banged on his chest.

"I don't know what to say to you. I did this to keep you from making the biggest mistake of your life."

"You did this because you didn't want David to win, just admit it. Stop trying to act like you were doing me a favor you did this for yourself!" she yelled.

"I did do this for myself. I wanted you. I wanted you so bad I couldn't sleep at night. I wanted to taste you," he said pushing her up against her car as it started to pour, "and wanted to make you scream out my name like your life depended on it." She slapped him across his face. He responded by grabbing the back of her neck and kissing her hard. He looked down at her with dark eyes. "You know what the best thing about this is. I got everything I wanted," he breathed against the shell of her ear. He dipped his hand in her pants and caressed her wet mound, "Everything I wanted is mine," he said removing his hand and licking his fingers. "You're all mine and it eats you up inside," he said.

She reached up and kissed him. She didn't want to, but she needed his body. She ached for his touch. She didn't know which one of them did it, but soon they were in his room undressing each other. Aria was the first naked, and she wrapped her hand around his shaft leading him to the bed. Aria aimed him for her wet core, and Henri bucked his hips forward. They rolled their hips fucking each other both trying to gain dominance over the other. Soon Henri grabbed her hip holding them still so he could thrust into her rapidly pulling almost all the way out and slamming back into her.

Aria sat him on the bed so she could ride him. She rolled her hips up and down his shaft. "Oh god," he moaned in her ear. She tenderly caressed his cheek and worked her hips in a circle at the base of his dick like he like. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," he chanted as she rocked his world.

Aria kissed his neck and tugged on his hair. She sucked on his earlobe and he begged her for more. "It's all mine isn't it," she moaned in his ear.

"Yes, it's all you baby," Henri moaned with no shame.

"Cum in me like it's all mine," she ordered him.

"Yes baby, I wanna cum for you," he said and soon he was. Aria continued to fuck him as he shot wave after wave of cum inside of her. She kissed his cheek and pet him tenderly. "I love you Ari," he confessed as he held her.

"I love you too," she said feeling complete. "Please don't lie to me anymore."

"Does that mean I should confess all my previous lies, or just don't lie to you from this point on?" he asked.

Aria glared up at him. "What else did you do?" she demanded.

"I don't really know where to start," he groaned. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 88.2K 43
There is no heart colder, no lust stronger, than that of a demon. ROMINA lived a docile life inside of her father's massive estate. With only her mot...
174 5 8
**This book is not for ages under 18** Have you ever been so addicted to someone, that you don't know how you ever lived your life without them? Whe...
862K 43.9K 50
When Sam's stalker ex turns out to be an Incubus who is haunting her dreams, she turns to the handsome Demon King of Lust for help. ***** Sam Fox is...
14.5M 370K 70
⚠️ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! Hardcover and Paperback available online at Barnes & Noble! This WattPad versio...