Un-wanted Relationship... MaN...

By AnIndianRavendor

Being the grandson of Ashish Malhotra, who vowed his best friend, Ram Murthy, the promise of marrying off the... More

Introduction
SPACE Academy
Nandini and Nyonika
Manik Malhotra
Connections and Emotions
1 Month Later
Truth
Dealing with Emotions
Back To College
Dealing With Cabir
The Date
Surprise Surprise
Welcome To Jordan
Trust And Forgiveness
Will Love Blossom In Their Lives?
MukBhi's Beautiful Day
I Know It's Gonna Be Weird
Floating On The Dead Sea
Shaadi Ki Tayyari
Cocktail Party And Mehendi
Shaadi Ka Din
Rituals
Badhti Nazdeekiyan
If You Are With Me...
The Innocent Spy
The Dinner At The Diner
Did Nandini Matter So Much To Us?
Twists And Turns
Musicana 2019
Stories From The Past
Chapter 32: Karwa Chauth 2019
Chapter 32: Fixing Things Right
Epilogue

Musicana Preparations

11.8K 710 6
By AnIndianRavendor

A/N: Hello all, thank you so much for the positive response! It means a ton to me!
From now on, I shall be writing in a screenplay pattern, in order to enhance the feelings. Hope you'll like it!

The next day.. SPACE Academy @ 10:00a.m. (Nandini's birthday)
Manik Malhotra, Dhruv Vedant, Alya Saxena, Mukti Vardhan, and Cabir Dhawan enter the Auditorium. The Principal called the whole academy for an extremely important announcement. Navya Naveli and Nandini Murthy enter the Auditorium. Abhimanyu Thakkar and Nyonika Malhotra are on the stage.

Nyonika: Good Morning students! I am Nyonika Malhotra, the trustee of this Academy. We have all of you'll gathered here for an important announcement.

Abhimanyu: Hello students, I am Abhimanyu Thakkar. Iss saal, Musicana preparations begin 4 months prior to the Musicana night. You'll have gathered here for the admission of each of your bands. In a band, there are supposed to be at least 3 members or your band is disqualified.

Nyonika: And also, students, this year's Musicana will take place in our own SPACE Academy... So make me proud! (grinning)

Harshad's POV:

Musicana.. Best way to defeat Fab 5! But whom should I include??.. Navya and Nandini.. NH3! Yeah!! Woh Navya bahaut stupid hai and Nandini bahaut innocent.. Asaani se kaam ho jaayega.

End of POV

Harshad was automatically smirking.

Alya's POV:

Why is Bhai smiling so much? He definitely must be planning something against Fab 5.. Manik ko batana padhega.

End of POV

Nandini's POV:

I want to take part in Musicana.. Yeh mere liye bahaut badi opportunity hai.. Mere singing career ke liye, but I am getting married.. And waise bhi, bands hai.. I can't perform opposite my husband, Manik! Navya se poochti hun, maybe she wants to participate? If she wants, then she could participate with Harshad and Shahid...

Me: Navya, tumhe participate karna hai?

Navya: Han Nandu, par humara koi band nahi hai..

Me: Tum Harshad ko pooch sakti ho... Maybe he agrees.

Harshad was walking towards the person in charge of the band names and members.

Harshad: My band name.. NH3. Participants, Navya Naveli, Harshad Saxena, and Nandini Murthy.

What? No.. I can't perform. Manik bura maan jayega! I can't perform against my husband, then.. Noo.. Harshad no!!

End of POV

Manik's POV:

Oh God this girl! She always wants to be against me! And why will she participate with this jerk, Harshad? Oh Damn.. Harshad's dangerous.. Uss ne jo Mukti ke saath kiya, uske baad! (extremely furious) I can't let him hurt Nandini! She is going to be my wife by the end of next week.. I have to protect her.

Wait.. Manik tu kya bol raha hai? Tu Nandini ko kyun protect karega?

She's my wife.. I mean, would be wife.. We're getting married on the 15th! Oh Damn.. It's her birthday, today. Where is she?

I looked around and found her on the opposite side talking to Harshad.. She was looking annoyed. For what? Then, I looked at Abhimanyu 'sir'.. He was looking at me, angrily. Maybe because I hadn't wished her yet?

Then Cabir disturbed me..

Cabir: Bhai, Fab 5 ka naam kaun dalega? Jaa!

I went forward to the team wala guy...

Me: Fab 5.. Dhruv Vedant, Alya Saxena, Cabir Dhawan, Mukti Vardhan, and Manik Malhotra.

I saw Nandini leaving and went behind her.. Outside the Auditorium.

Me: Nandini! Ruko!

She stopped and came to me..

Nandini: Manik, I'm sorry.. Woh, Harshad just said my name, but don't worry it'll get sorted out.

Me: Nandini, Happy Birthday.. (nervous) And stay away from that jerk, Harshad. He's dangerous.

I was so nervous.. Although I hate her, wishing Happy Birthday to an enemy was weird...

But Manik, she's your fiancé..

Weird..

End of POV

Nandini's POV:

Aiyappa, yeh kitna weird hai! Aur weird hona baaki hai ya? Kabhi monster banta ha ya sweet banta hai.. Kitne roop hai iske?

But why was he warning me to stay away from Harshad?

I think he's possessive.. Nahi toh voh Navya ko bhi bolta.

But, he hates you Nandini. And doesn't even care for you...

Aiyappa, first Manik and now this Harshad.. Why did he have to add my name to NH3?? I can't perform against Manik.. He's my fiancé! Ab yeh baat mein Harshad ko nahi bol sakti..

I finally saw Harshad..

Me: Harshad!

Harshad: Aao Nandini.. We were waiting for you only!

Navya was also there..

Navya: Chalo aa jao.. Practise shuru karte hai.

Me: But Navya, Harshad, I don't want to take part in Musicana.

Navya: Kyun? Tumhe toh bahaut badi playback singer banna tha.. Ab kya hogaya?

Meri shaadi hone waali hai.. And I can't perform against my husband 😢

Me: I have some reasons.. Please Harshad, Navya.. Try and understand.

Harshad: No Nandini.. You have to stay, and moreover, we are only 3 people.. If you leave our band will be disqualified..

Ziddi kahin ka! Waise point to hai.. Shahid!

Me: I know someone who can complete the band!

I walk out and find Shahid and drag him there..

Me: Shahid! Ab tumhari band complete ho gayi..

Navya: Nandu, tum aise kaise chhod sakti ho?

Me: Please Navya!

Harshad: Nandini don't be a spoilsport! Tomorrow morning NH3 music room at 9, sharp!

Ho gayi garbard! Monster ko kaise samjhaaon? Nandu, you are dead! Aiyappa, save me! I

I left the room.. Then, I met Abhi Bhai...

Abhi: Nandu! (hugging) Manik ne wish kiya?

Oh yeah! It's my birthday!

Me: Yeah Bhaii..

Abhi: Baby doll, I have a surprise for you! But before that, let's go to Fab 5..

Fab 5!! Kyun??

Me: Fab 5.. Kyun Bhaii?

Abhi: Manik ko invite karna hai.. Aaj raat ke liye!

Sabke saamne? We're keeping our marriage discreet!

Abhi: Baby doll, I know what you're thinking.. But he needs to be invited.

Oh Bhai.. Kitne achhe se he understands me.. Love you Bhaii.

Me: Bhaii.. Please handle him!

We were just outside Fab 5's music room. Aiyappa, bachaa lo! Bhaii went in and I was waiting outside.. Andar kya hoga??

End of POV

Manik's POV:

I just hope Nandini handles Harshad!

We were talking about the plan for Musicana.. When, Abhimanyu 'sir' or Abhi Bhaii came in.

Abhi: Sorry to disturb you'll but, I want to, personally, invite all of you to Nandini's birthday party.. It's her 18th birthday, today.. So, party begins at 8pm.. At Murthy Mansion, in Juhu! Hope to see you there! And yes, your parents are also invited!

He's looking at me.. I don't want to go, but it's her birthday! And why is he inviting parents?

Maybe he wanted me to get mom and dad? Obviously, it's their daughter's birthday, they have to come!

He left..

Mukti: Kitne pyaar se bulaa raha hai! Let's go!

Alya: But it's Nandini's birthday!

Cabir: We'll go! Waise bhi.. Nandu and I are good friends!

Mukti: Yeh kab hua? Nandini se Nandu? (smirking)

Oh hello! She's my fiancé!

Cabir: Mukku, with good friends we have become brother and sister.. So, Nandu!

Mukti: (hitting his back) Don't call me MUKKU!

I looked at Alya.. She looked annoyed.

Me: What's wrong Alya?

Alya: Manik, it's 1:30 now.. And the party is at 8.. I need to get ready! Time nahi hai!

All of us burst out laughing.

Alya: Shut up you imbeciles!

Dude, that's funny!

End of POV

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 13.8K 75
Let's start with a fiction of a fiction. Plot Brief: Everyone knows the background and if not, all the better, the mystery awaits you! So let's dive...
574K 19.7K 34
This story starts after the make out scene of manan. nandini goes home . after one hour Manik and cabir leave to pick up Nandini but on the way the c...
352K 24.6K 48
Hello people am back with another story. By now, you all must be knowing that I write plots which are serial related. So here is another Manan fan fi...
1.1M 108K 65
****Can be read as a general fiction. If you want an arrange marriage tale with humor, emotions and love, hop in right away**** Love is supposed to b...