Abusive

By 0cecilia

Rachel Berry is 16 and is in the sophomore year of High School, she dates Jesse St.James but he is an abusive... More

Prologue
Please Stop
Die
Bleeding
Your Fault
Deep Shit
Telling
Arrested
Stay Strong
Back
Lunch
Shorty
Movie With Friend
Can't Sleep
Scared
Prison
Safe With Him
Complicated
Visit
Push Him Away
Don't Ignore Me
Because Of You
Wait And See
He Is Out
Grab My Hand
A Little Visit
Reading
A Month Later
A/N
4 Months Later
July
Hello Or Goodbye?
North Carolina
Bloody
Get Out
Police
Juvie
Home
Lovey
School
Trial
Sectionals
Working
Christmas
Regionals
Sunday
Planning The Future
Setlist
New York
Promposal
Nationals
Prom
Graduation
Proposal
Sequel

Just A Nightmare

1.8K 25 1
By 0cecilia

"AAAAAA!!" I woke up yelling and crying, my body is covered with sweat.

"Okay Rachel, relax, was just a nightmare." I said to myself and look to the clock next to my bed, it's 4:23am.

"Oh my God Rachel! Are you okay?!!!" Leroy asked desperate getting in the room.

"Yeah, I am fine, I just had a nightmare with Jesse." I said wiping my tears.

"Oh sweetie, come here." Hiram said and both of my dads hugged me tight, they kept running his hands on my back calming me down and I fell asleep again.

I woke up with the sound of the alarm, I shut it and get off the bed, today is my first day back since the whole story went out, the whole town already know about it, gossip spread quicker than oxygen.

I go to my bathroom and when I took my clothes I see the scars all over my body, the big scar in my belly because of the surgery, the bruises on my neck and body, my head still hurts a little because of the surgery, I sighed with the situation of my thin and sore body and go take a shower.

After the shower, I put on my usual clothes that is a plaid skirt, a black long sleeve bodysuit and my black knee socks. I dry my hair then curled it, I cover my bruised neck with foundation, I know that I don't have to hide it anymore, but I don't feel comfortable with it then I put my black flats and make a lightly make up then go downstairs to eat with my dads.

"Morning sweetie." Leroy said and I small smile to them.

"Morning dads." I said.

"Are you sure that you wanna go today? You don't have to." Hiram said and I small smiled again.

"It's okay, I have to do this sooner or later." I said and sit with them and eat my breakfast.

I finished having breakfast with my dads and brush my teeth, my dads insisted and taking me to school today, so the three of us left the house together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 62 43
Rachel is fed up with the bullying and not getting respect. It is senior year and she refuses to go through it again. She is not going to be the so c...
29.3K 314 34
Rachel Berry is a student at McKinley, but she hates. Her life is the worst, she gets bullied everyday, everyone is always talking shit to her and sl...
84K 2.6K 24
Can Kurt leave his tragic past behind him in order to make new friends, and perhaps new love? TW // suicide mentions and descriptions
14.6K 353 15
Meet Rachel Berry who has to choose between Mark, a guy who every girl dreams about, who her dad thinks she should date, or the bad boy she meets, th...