Adopted By BTS

By NadyaLee4

A story about a girl named Yuna being adopted by BTS!!! More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Authors note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Author's note
Authors Note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author's Note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors note!!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
HAPPY V DAY!!!!!
Another huge announcement!
Authors note!!!!!!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Authors Note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 35
AUTHORS ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!
Sad Author's Note
Epilogue
New story is up!!!!
Authors note
Frequently asked questions in comments!!!!
New Book!!!!!
Please read!!!!
Author's Note
Author's Note

Author's Note

1.7K 23 19
By NadyaLee4

Hi everyone! There is an update from the user who wants to sell her tickets for the BTS concert. She has a total of 3 tickets and is selling for $400. I'm confirming the currency with her and will be back with another update. Please tell me once again if you are interested! 

On a lighter note, we have hit 550K!!!!! Thank you to everyone for supporting this book so far and I hope that you will support my werewolf book because I want to get everyone's insights on it and also the DDLG book that I have. I'm working on this two books at the same time and is trying to update as much as I can before my school starts on the 15th of April. So I hope that everyone here will be willing to read my other two books and give me some insights on them! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 90 22
I have changed the book name from "Adopted by BTS" to "MY GUARDIAN ANGELS" also i have changed the cover *I have downloaded the cover from Pinterest...
45 14 14
jimin and Yuna were friends snice middle school they were very close friends until they reach high school, they always do everything together and is...
6.9K 459 27
Bang Chan x oc story In an unfortunate turn of events, Bang Chan adopts Haein in order to save her. The two grow a strong bond with each other over t...
209K 5.3K 48
Mina is a young 15 year old girl, who has always wanted a family. Her past wasn't terrible, but wasn't the best either. She was still waiting for so...