Truth or Dare [COMPLETED]

By RadicalBadical

I'm the middle child, the spawn of Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas, Kylie Devonne Jonas Lovato. I have an amazing... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
13
14
16
17

15

521 14 8
By RadicalBadical

Kylie

It's been two months now, I'm literally a fucking zombie. I've seen so many killings, all stuff I shouldn't see. Drake dropped out of school because he stopped going. I haven't heard from anyone in forever which means they actually don't care about me. They never did, they talk to drake but not me. So after my rounds I'm going to talk to Vanessa and Taylor.

"Dylan baby, can you drive me somewhere?" I asked handing him the money from my rounds.  "Sure where to?"

"My friends houses, in LA."

"Okay lets go."

We got in the car and we headed to LA, I gave him the address and it wasn't to far.

"Who's house is this? Should I go to the door with you?" Dylan asked. "It's my friend Vanessa, and no." I have him a kiss and then got out of the car. I went to the door adjusting my outfit, I tried to cover my face tattoos with makeup but it didn't work so I just didn't bother.

I knocked on the door and Vanessa's mom answered. "Uh hi." She said looking me up and down. "Is Vanessa home?"

She nodded "her room."

She let me in and I walked to Vanessa's room. It reeked of weed which I didn't care about, I knocked on the door "Come in." Vanessa yelled, I opened the door and she just took a big bong rip and we made eye contact. "Wow." She spoke.

"Um hi." I slowly closed the door, "what happened to your face?" She asked. I couldn't
exactly tell her I'm a drug dealer for the Colombian cartel. "Uh, had a mental breakdown." I chuckled trying to make light of the situation. "You look like you're still having a mental breakdown."

I furrowed my eyebrows "what do you mean?"

"You look sick, you're so skinny, you have face tattoos, a nose piercing, I've never seen you wear clothes like that."

I shrugged "I'm alive tho. That's all that matters."

"Why'd you come here? I know you haven't talked or seen your parents in months, you should be there not here." She sighed handing me her bong. I took a hit from it "I need my friends. I'm tired of being isolated, I just need to be happy but I will never be happy." I literally started to cry. "This isn't me!  This is all Juno!" I sobbed.

"Who's Juno?" She asked.

I looked her in the eyes

"ME!" I sobbed, "oh my sweet girl." She engulfed me in a hug. Then I heard a horn honk, "I have to go It's Dylan."

"Dylan? As in Drakes supplier?"

I didn't say anything I just looked at her "nice to see you again. If you want to text me, text drake." Then I left.

I got in the car "We gotta go! A shoot down is going on right now!" He yelled throwing the car in drive and speeding off. "Who!" I panicked.

"42nd and Guadalupe street!"

I almost shit myself "THATS DRAKES ROUNDS!" I yelled. I couldn't stop moving in the seat, "look under your seat." Dylan ordered, I did as he told me "remember when I taught you to shoot?" He said. I nodded grabbing
The pistol, "good girl. When we arrive you start shooting everyone with a line shaved on the back of their hair." He ordered spewing fast. "What no!? I can't shoot anybody!" I panicked

"You have to! If you want drake dead then don't shoot!" He yelled. "You want to be a drug dealer you have to learn to shoot!"

I shook my head I didn't want that, I don't want this. I was shaking heavily that it made it hard to load the gun and take safety off. Dylan had his ak-47 in his lap.

He rolled down the window and parked, I could heard all the gun shots going off. "SHOOT!" Dylan yelled, he was outside of the car shielding himself with the front of the car.

I started to see our rivals run towards us and then a bang rung out and one would fall to the ground dead. "SHOOT DAMNIT!" Dylan yelled. I held up the pistol and lined it up with people and then I took a moment to breathe and then I pulled the trigger. The loud bang made me disoriented and the ringing in my ears was louder then anything.

I saw the man I hit fall to the ground. I then saw drake running towards us "GO GO GO!" He yelled.
Me and Dylan kept shooting at the men while drake ran towards the car. He had a duffel bag in his hands. Dylan kept shooting as he got in the car, once everyone was in the car the gang members shot at us. It was like a god damn action movie.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED DRAKE!" Dylan yelled making me fear him, "when I went on my rounds they fucking tried to rob me so I pulled out a gun and shot one of the guys and then it's like war happened- but don't worry! While they were shooting y'all I grabbed their money bag!" Drake gasped for air, I couldn't believe what the fuck just happened.

So many dead bodies, "DYLAN PULL OVER!"

He did as I said and I jumped out and started puking. I threw up everything in my stomach and I felt a hand on my back. It was Dylan "I'm proud of you, I'm sorry for doing that to you. I don't want you to see any more killings." The sincerity in his voice made me want to cry.

I just want my mom

"Can we please go home?" I asked. He nodded and then picked me up bridal style and brought me to the car. "You okay Juno?" Drake asked. "Yeah I'm fine."

/\

Demi

I sat there on the tour bus sobbing. It's been 2 months since I've seen or heard from Kylie. I thought she'd be home by now, her picture is everywhere.

I just want my baby home, this is literally all my fault. I was the worse mother to her, I didn't listen to her, I wasn't there to hold her. Then my phone went off, I saw it was Vanessa.

Demi: hello?

Vanessa: Demi, I saw Kylie today.

I shot up from the bunk bed and ran out to the main area on the bus.

Demi: oh my god?! What happened! What does she look like? Is she okay?

Vanessa: Demi chill, um she looked bad. Really bad, definitely strung out, she looked tired, she has tattoos now, black hair, she was skinny. She said she goes by the name Juno and she's hanging around some guy named Dylan.

Demi: oh my god, she's alive.

I started to cry more

Demi: thank you Vanessa. Uh if she ever comes back will you call the police? They will bring her back home.

Vanessa: yeah okay. I have to go now bye Demi

Demi: bye Vanessa

Then the tour bus door opened "Vanessa saw her, she's alive." I cried to nick. "Oh my god." Nick cried running to give me a hug.

I can't believe she's alive. I've never been happier, just to hear that.

The public is very aware she's missing, that's all they know. Not that she's a runaway, we've done multiple tv interviews trying to get her picture out there. She must not look the same, or people just don't care. All our Lovatics are understanding and trying to help us.

/\

Kylie

"I'm going to go hang out with a friend." I told Dylan later that night. Even though I lied, I'm going to my parents concert in LA. Before they go on the South American leg of the tour for the last month. I wanted to hear my parents voices with out them knowing, "Okay let me drive you."

I nodded, I gave him Vanessa address again and he's going to pick me up there tomorrow morning. "Thanks baby. I'll see you tomorrow." I gave him a kiss "I love you, have fun."

"Love you too." I grabbed my bag and headed to the door and he drove off. I waited 5 minutes and then I ran off. I ran to the Staples center, I was extremely skinny and hungry so it was really hard to run with no energy. I had made it in time before the closed the gates, I gave the man my ticket and then they let me in. I kept my head down just Incase any one would recognize me. "Oof." I released from my mouth as my body made contact with a smaller body.

I looked at the blonde girl who was Hannah. "Are you lost?" She asked me, I bit my lip and shook my head no. Does she not know it's me? "You know you look a lot like my sister, but she's missing." She looked so sad and tired. "Oh." Is all that I could say, I don't want her recognizing my voice. "Um okay, have a good show." Then she left me, "wait!" I called out after her.

She turned around, I got on my knees I took off my sunglasses, "Hannah it's me Kylie" I looked at her. I held her hands "no it isn't. You're sick for trying to say you're my missing sister." She pulled her hands out of mine "no Hannah! It's me Kylie Jonas Lovato, and your Hannah Lee. Our parents are Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas, although nick isn't my biological dad he's still my dad just as much as he is yours. Um we live on 3457 Expedition drive." I begged.

Her eyes opened wide, she took my arm and rolled up my sleeve revealing the tattoo I got the night of the horrible party. "Oh my god." She muttered. "Get away from me!" She nearly yelled. "You ruined our family, you ruined mom and dad and you ruined Huxley, you ruined me."

"Don't talk about stuff you don't understand Hannah. Our family was already ruined, we have a fucked up family whether we like it or not. Mom and dad are lying to you probably about the entire situation."

She scoffed "how the fuck would you know? You aren't here. Mom and dad told me you're a risk to moms sobriety, and you want to live the life of a criminal and do drugs and ruin your life. By the looks of it, they're right."

I bit my lip, cause they're right.

"Well mom and dad are lying to you. To everyone. Mom isn't sober. She relapsed." I spoke.

"Just know I love you, I'm going to enjoy this
concert so if you could wait to tell them you saw me that'd be great."

With that I put my sunglasses on and walked away crying.

/\

I made it to my seat and the concert was pretty awesome. Mom and dad both sang and they did amazing, before they ended the show they both came on stage. "Thank you guys for such An amazing show tonight you guys were AMAZING!" Nick yelled in the microphone and then everyone cheered. "We have been going through a lot right now and we need all of y'alls help. We would like everyone in this room right now to pray. Pray to whatever / whoever you believe in. We need all the prayers to help find our daughter Kylie" nick said looking like he was going cry.

"We know they're working, because we just got news that Kylie is alive. She looks different now, she has black hair and tattoos. One of the tattoos is a play boy bunny on her neck. So everyone please keep a look out, and let's take a moment to pray."

My heart dropped in my ass, I put my hands to my neck where the play boy bunny tattoo is and immediately the people next to me looked at me. "Fuck I mumbled."

"Kylie?" A girl said, "no I'm juno." Then I shot up and the girl next to me shot up too. "You're Kylie! A few face tattoos and dying your hair doesn't change your facial shape and eyes!" She yelled. We started to draw people's attention, I needed to do something and fast, I pulled out my pocket knife and put it to her side and then her eyes went from excited to scared in a matter of seconds and then people started gasping and I knew demi and nick were looking at the commotion. "Say anything to anyone and you'll be sorry." I growled, the girl nodded and then Demi's voice piped up "everything okay?" Causing EVERYONE to look towards us.

I then turned around and bolted out of the arena. Fuck fuck fuck that was such a bad idea, I'm praying she doesn't tell anyone. I mean Hannah is going to tell them but they don't need to know the other tattoos on my face or anything else. These stupid tattoos have done nothing but made me easier to find.

/\

Demi

"Mom! Mom! Mom!" Hannah yelled running towards me. We had just gotten off stage and I was sweating and hot, "what's up love?" I picked her up and she looked like she had just seen a ghost. "I saw Kylie, she's here, Or was here! She has face tattoos, and looks nothing like her, I didn't even realize it was her when we ran into each other."

"She was here? Why didn't you tell us!" Nick raised his voice. "She told me not to, she told me you guys are lying to me." She huffed.

"Um, lets go to my dressing room." I suggested, me and Nick went to my dressing room and I set Hannah down. "What did she say?" I asked crouching down to her level.

"She said you relapsed on cocaine, said you found her secret stash in the outlet in the wall and you left the baggy but did the coke."

My heart broke. My biggest secret just out in the open like that. "Honey, I - I didn't do it. I didn't even know where she hid her stuff." I lied. "Yeah you're mom would of told me if she had done it. Kylie's mad and angry with us, she's just trying to break us apart." Nick defended me.

I wanted to cry, "you're lying again. You went through her room remember? You searched all over that room. Kylie said all drug addicts think alike and they know the best hiding spots. Your a drug addict, you know the hiding spots."

I bit my lip at her hurtful comment, "Hannah, I can promise you I didn't relapse. I'm stronger then that. I promise promise." I tried to convince my youngest daughter.

She bit her lip, "okay mom. I believe you."

I sighed with relief and she gave me
A hug and nick rubbed my back. I'm most likely never going to see my daughter again.

/\

Comment & Vote :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95K 3.3K 21
Contains the original version of "Chances That You're Burning Through" [2014] and outtakes. ------------- Nobody knows of the daughter that Demi Lov...
529 36 51
Are you a LOVATIC? Or Demetria Devonne "Demi" Lovato's fan? Add this to your library, play her song and have sing with her. *Demi Lovato's fan af her...
37.8K 1.3K 24
{Nick Jonas & Demi Lovato} In this story, Nick was a successful business man that got fired. He moves back to his parents house but get a bit more o...
7.9K 683 28
// BOOK FIVE // *CONTAINS SPOILERS* Less than a week after graduation, my girlfriend is in rehab and I've been thrown into the crazy and hectic world...