JENLISA One More Try

By alisamanoban7127

#BACKSTAGE DRAMA# contradicting to what others call FANSERVICE ; this story is about how JENLISA started and... More

#1 The Distance
#2 Lonely
#3 Pretty Obvious
#4 Girl Talk (Backstory)
#5 Flashback
#6 Avoiding the Truth
#7 Jennie's MISSION
#8 Jennie's Charm
#9 UNFOLDING
#10 The Cat is ALMOST OUT
#11 Confessions
#12 CONFUSION
#13 Bangkok
#14 KOH SAMUI Love Birds
#15 UNOFFICIAL
#16 Super CHAENG!
#17 LOST
#18 BROKEN
#19 DEAD AIR
#21 FIRSTs
#22 Chaeng's Confession
#23 STAY
#24 REALITY CHECK
#25 Damsel in Distress
#26 TIME APART
#27 JENSOO
#28 COLLAB
#29 LiYubi
#30 LOVE SHOT
#31 HIDE AND SEEK
#32 TRUTH
#33 SPACE
#34 FOR JENNIE
#35 GRAND FANS DAY
#36 AUTHOR's NOTE
#37 MOVING FORWARD
#38 Poopoo's Birthday
#39 PROMISE
#40 THE START
#41 COACHELLA_D1
#42 NIKI
#43 Cheers!
#44 SEXY UNNIE
#45 BACKSTAGE
#46 Coachella_D2
#47 COLLIDE
#48 ONE for all, ALL for ONE
#49 Sneaky Princesses
THE WEDDING
#51 MACAU
#52 A lil' CHAESOO?
#53 Could it really be?
#54 MelRose
#55 Love Doctor
#56 Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!
#57 Awkward Aussie
#58 Fighting Chicken!
#59 JenChuLi
#60 Lisa Oppa
#61 Persistent Melissa
#62 I'm Jisoo, I'm Okay
#63 FRIENDS
#64 IN TROUBLE
#65 FRIENDS???
#66 DrunkSe
#67 Maybe The Wine
#68 Sooju
#69 Aftermath
#70 CONNIVANCE
#71 UNEXPECTED
#72 Best of Friends
#73 Fighting Chipmunk
#74 Sky's the Limit
#75 NEW CEO
#76 NEW SHIP
#77 Jelly Ace
#78 CONFLICTs
#79 UNEXPECTED
#80 SWITCHING
#81 CONFIDENTIAL
#82 FOCUS
#83 BUSINESS
#84 SUSPICION
#85 The beginning of the meltdown
#86 Girl Detectives
#87 TRUST
#88 BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION

#20 REALIZATION

9.7K 150 31
By alisamanoban7127

CHAPTER 20
Realization

As soon as her Manager left, Lisa approached the door of her room and signaled the girls to leave. Chaeng felt so sorry for her bestfriend but she knows that this night must not pass without her talking to Lisa. She knows how badly Lisa was hurt and she can't take it. She can't allow Lisa to sleep feeling lonely and empty. 

Chaeng has been very close to Lisa since the beginning. They both like the same things since they have the same age. They are both playful and energetic when it comes to selecting leisurely activities. But also, Chaeng is very much aware of her feelings for Lisa but she respects Jennie a lot because she's her unnie. Chaeng knows she cannot get in Jennie's way with Lisa. Aside from the fact that she knows Lisa only has eyes for Jennie and she respects that. To Lisa, she is just a friend.

Chaeng: Lisayah... don't let me leave. We can talk about this. I'm here for you. You know that. 

Jisoo: We need to talk about this as a group, Lisayah.

Jennie: Please don't hate me now. I can explain... Everything... I swear!

Lisa neither glanced at them nor responded... she remained standing at her doorway.

Chaeng approached Lisa and hugged her tight...

Chaeng: Lisayah... I am not your enemy here. Let's talk just like how we always do. I hate seeing you like this... You can come over to my place if you like and spend the new year with us...

Jennie approached Lisa and grabbed her hand...

Jennie: If you really don't wanna talk to me, talk to Chaeng or Jisoo at least. They don't have anything to do with this...

Lisa couldn't handle hearing Jennie's voice because she is feeling so much hate towards her right now...

Lisa: I don't need your opinion. Please. Just leave.

Jennie felt like a stab through her heart after hearing Lisa's words. She was shocked... she has never seen Lisa that way before...

Chaeng: Lisa, I want to stay.

Jisoo: I think she made it clear guys. Let's go. Lisayah, I understand. Please let me know when you're ready to talk.

Jennie thought to herself she couldn't give up now. Call it selfish but for her, this is the right time to discuss things. She needed answers too as much as Lisa. 

Jennie: No Chu! I won't leave this room until she talks to me! The news ... right? That's what all of this is about? Tell me! Why are you acting like this? Huh? Why Lisa?

Jisoo: Seriously Jen? This is all you could ask her? Isn't it obvious?

Chaeng: Unnie... please don't... she's too fragile right now. Can't you see?

Lisa couldn't take it anymore... she's had a long night already and she got irritated upon hearing Jennie's statements. 

Lisa: NO. 

Lisa was directly looking at Jennie giving her a cold gaze. Jennie felt nervous but this is now or never. 

You really wanna know Jen?

They were all shocked upon hearing Lisa. This isn't their Maknae. This is a different Lisa.

Jennie: Yes. I wanna know. Tell me, Lisayah! 

Lisa: Okay! I'm STILL inlove with you! Happy? I have been in love with you and everyday I have been trying to move on from you and forget you and be happy as you are happy with him!

Chaeng and Jisoo couldn't help but watch the scene transpired in front of them.

Jennie: I am not happy with him! I was never happy Lisa! I have been waiting for you to come to me and tell me all this! But you never did! All you did was flirt with other women! Acting nice among them! Treating them special! Helping them! You... you are too friendly! My God!!!!

Lisa: Don't make this about me! You denied me the privilege of being your girlfriend! Have you forgotten? You said that after we kissed! Don't you know how I felt??? You tease me and then destroy me over and over again! Now this guy? For all I care, Go! Be with Kai! He seems to be your kind o' guy!

Jennie: He isn't! Why are you making this difficult? You love me. I love you! Can't we just put this to rest and just be happy together?

Lisa: You what?! 

Jennie: I love you Lisayah! Are you deaf?!

Lisa : After a week you'll be back to your oldself again. The scared Jennie. The YG Princess. The one who can't be true to herself!

Jennie couldn't believe what Lisa just said to her... Though it was all true, she felt more pain than seeing the love of her life devastated because of her actions. Lisa was spot on and Jennie knew there's no arguing about what Lisa just said. She knows in her heart that it's true. She's scared and she has long been in denial with herself. 

Jennie: So that's how you see me, Lisayah? You know what, you're right. I'm scared! I'm scared as hell! Because for once in my life I felt like I've accomplished something yet I'm unhappy because I can't be with the one I truly love! 

Lisa couldn't believe Jennie's words... As much as she wants to refuse to believe it, she knows that Jennie isn't lying. She can feel through her heart every word that Jennie said. 

Lisa: You know what? Let's just forget this. Let's move on with our lives. Yes, I'm madly inlove with you but I can handle this myself. It's crystal clear Jen. Don't worry. From now on, this matter will never be brought up again. Happy new year.

Jennie was speechless. She felt like her heart was torn apart. She knows she badly wants Lisa but she's too weak to handle such controversy. She knows she isn't ready for this.

Lisa : It's alright Jennie unnie. You don't have to answer. I get it.

Chaeng hugged Lisa and started feeling sorry for her friend. Surprisingly, Lisa didn't cry as she uttered those words. Chaeng felt Lisa's heavy heart as she hugged her and she instead cried for her friend.

Lisa: Don't worry about me Chipmunk. I'll be fine tomorrow. I'll go to your place I promise.

Chaeng placed her hands at Lisa's face cupping it... her thumbs were rubbing Lisa's cheeks trying to comfort her...

Chaeng: I love you Lisayah... You know I always got your back.

Lisa: I know chipmunk...

Lisa hugged Chaeng back...

Jennie was still at a loss for words... she could barely look straight at Lisa's eyes...

Jisoo: Now it's settled...

Lisa approached Jisoo...

Lisa: Unnie... Sorry if I shouted at you in any way... I'm sure you understand. Please don't worry about me. Just take care of Jen.

Lisa looked at Jen and grabs her hand as she talks to Jisoo.

I will be okay. I got this.

Jennie couldn't believe the words that are coming out of Lisa's mouth. 

You all can leave me now... it has been a long day...

Jisoo: Jen? Let's go?

###

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 2.4K 47
am I happy? how can you say if a person is happy or not? am i really happy? is there's no choice? or I am just being a coward? You will always lie...
6.1K 288 4
[COMPLETED] A very short One-Shot story: ▪︎Wherein Lisa keep on remembering a memory everytime she kissed Jennie▪︎ I decided to give you guys a littl...
1.6M 54.6K 52
How to seduce? BE PART OF THIS CLASS TO LEARN. Start: March 28, 2020 - Completed: May 25, 2020 ***ctto of all the pictures I used***
26.2K 1.2K 27
"Leave me alone Rosé." she said, coldly. "No Jisoo! I won't leave you here until you tell me what's going on with you!" I insisted. "Fine. You wanna...