Fake relationship

By klaroline-4ever

Caroline just found out Tyler was cheating on her with Hayley. She decided to get a bit of revenge by faking... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108

46

3.4K 101 23
By klaroline-4ever

April woke up in Kol's bedroom, she was laying down on his bed without much memories of the previous night, she remembered they played truth or dare, that she spend big part of the game on Kol's lap, which made her feel nervous and thrilled, she also remembered of the dare of them kissing but Kol refusing to do it because he wanted to have their first kiss when it meant something, which made her smile. She looked around the room and saw a bucket in the side of the bed and Kol seating in a chair, sleeping.

"Kol? Kol..." April called him as she got up and walked over to him, trying to wake him up.

"What? What happened?" Kol said, quickly getting up as he woke up scared.

"Nothing. I was just going to ask you what you were doing seating in that chair. You probably were very uncomfortable."

"I was watching over you."

"While you slept?"

"I was resting my eyes. But I was very aware of what was happening."

"Let me guess, you are one of the few who can achieve Unagi." April smiled to herself.

"Actually... yeah! I achieve Unagi and am able to defend myself and others in whatever danger might appear." Kol said, making April smile.

"Right... And you spend the entire night on that chair? Watching me sleep? That's kinda creepy."

"I'm sorry, darling. But..."

"Please don't tell me that watching me sleep relaxes you. Because when Edward said that it was so creepy..."

"Who's Edward?" Kol asked now jealous.

"Edward from Twilight." April said and Kol quickly realized his jealousy was unnecessary. "I mean, if I was Bella, I would break up with him and ran away."

"Well, I was simply watching you sleep because I wanted to make sure you would be alright during the night." Kol said.

"Oh my God! You saw me throwing up." April quickly remembered, feeling very embarrassed. "You must think I'm a total drunk. You probably are thinking much worse than that about me."

"I don't think any of that." Kol said.

"And I practically threw myself at you. I'm not like that. I swear." April said.

"I know. April, I know you weren't yourself last night. That's why I didn't kissed you." Kol said and April simply looked at him and smiled.

***

Stefan was in the Salvatore boarding house to take a shower and when got off the shower and saw himself in the mirror, he couldn't help but yell at his reflection, he was with green hair.

"Brother..." Damon said, appearing with a smirk. "I see someone decided to do a makeover."

"What did you do?" Stefan asked.

"Well, last night you were announcing how you would ruin your hair for Rebekah so to help you conquer her heart I made sure you would show her that you really meant it." Damon smirk.

"I'm going to kill you!"

"Red face and green hair... you don't see that everyday." Damon said and took a picture of Stefan, then vamp speed away from his brother.

***

Caroline woke up with her phone buzzing on the nightstand, quickly realizing she and Klaus fall asleep cuddling, which made her smile.

"Hello?" Caroline whispered, answering the call.

"Care, It's Stefan. I need your help."

"Is everything okay? Are you hurt?" Caroline asked concerned with her best friend.

"No, I'm not hurt. But something happened and you're the only one I trust to help me with this." Stefan said, making Caroline give Klaus an apologetic look, making him stop kissing her cheek.

"I'm sure he can go ask Rebekah for help."

"No! Bekah can't see me right now! She just can't!" Stefan quickly said.

"Fine. I'm on my way." Caroline said and hung up, then gave a peck on Klaus's lips and said. "It sounded urgent. I should go. I'm sorry I can't stay."

"I'm sorry too." Klaus whispered and kissed her again, then let her go as he fought his urge to give into his jealousy.

***

Elena woke up next to Elijah, who's been watching her sleep.

"Good morning!" Elena whispered in a sleepy voice.

"Good morning!" Elijah smiled and gave her a peck on the lips. "How can you look so beautiful in the morning? I'm always surprised at how amazing you are."

"You're making me blush. And I'm not that amazing." Elena blushed.

"Of course you are. You have such a big heart, you have so much compassion, you're selfless, you're smart, you're kind and loving..." Elijah said. "Your parents really knew how to pick your name."

"Why do you say that?" Elena asked confused.

"Because Elena means the shinning light,  the bright one or light." Elijah said. "It describes you perfectly. Even after turning into a vampire, you didn't let darkness consume you, you keep being compassionate, loving, caring... You didn't let your bright to fade away in the darkness that this life can have."

"Do you feel consumed by darkness?" Elena asked concerned.

"Not anymore. Now I have you by my side. You made me see the bright side of this immortal life." Elijah said and Elena kissed him.

"You made me enjoy being a vampire. I don't know if I would ever be able to handle being a vampire if it weren't for you." Elena whispered and kissed him.

It was meant to be just a kiss but it got more intense and Elijah broke the kiss, looking at them and then at her eyes, then letting a trail of sweet kisses from her cheek to her neck.

"Elijah..." she moaned, making him groan. "We should probably stop."

"I'm so sorry. I didn't meant to... I thought... I'm truly sorry for making you feel uncomfortable." Elijah said, hating to make her feel uncomfortable.

"You didn't. I just... I have been wanting this to happen for a long time but... a part of me fears that the reason you're with me it's because you like Katherine or you see me as Katherine in her human years and want that girl back... and I'm not her."

"Elena, the reason I'm with you is because I like you. I have had feelings for you for some time, and I realized those feelings when I was with Katherine... that's why I ended things with her. I didn't do anything about my feelings because at the time you were still with Stefan, and when you two ended things, I knew you needed a friend and not a relationship. I only want to be with you, Elena Gilbert... my angel." Elijah said and Elena kissed him.

AN: Hey guys! I hope you're liking the story so far. I like writing these cute scenes between the couples when they wake up. What did you think. Oh... and what did you think about Damon changing Stefan's hair to green?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 482 26
Tyler had the audacity to invite Caroline to his wedding with Hayley after he cheated on Caroline. Caroline know He did that to make her feel jealous...
147K 3.4K 35
{COMPLETE} After Klaus finds out Hope isn't his child and Caroline and Tyler break up they meet again. But will it be the same? When they find out a...
46.2K 1K 35
Caroline is upset that Tyler cheated on her with Hayley and turns off her humanity. Will Klaus be able to save her before it's to late? Will Caroline...
569K 16.1K 102
Caroline is organizing an auction to raise money for the school, and this auction will have many people that are seniors to go on stage and have some...