𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐘. garfield logan

By MUSHYALIEN

SLOW UPDATES ─── she'll move moutains. dc's titans season one ✓ season two ✓ season three (slow upda... More

VASTLY
GRAPHIC GALLERY
EPIGRAPH
PART I
TRAILER
𝐎𝐍𝐄 POWER
𝐓𝐖𝐎 STEALING IS BAD
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 RACHEL
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 PROTECTIVE
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 CONTROL IS OVERRATED
𝐒𝐈𝐗 INTRUDER ALERT
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ANOTHER ROBIN
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 DRUNKIN STATE
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 PTSD CAN SUCK MY DICK
𝐓𝐄𝐍 NEED MORE SLEEP
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ESCAPE MISSION
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 BONDING
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 TRAIN RIDES
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ON THE RUN
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 MORE IMPORTANT
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 HE'S DYING
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 BUMP IN THE ROAD
PART II
𝐎𝐍𝐄 SCARY EYES
𝐓𝐖𝐎 MEMORIES
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 FAMILY REUNION
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 RECONNECT
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 SAVING JASON 101
𝐒𝐈𝐗 TRUTH
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 DAYS ALONE
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 IT'S ALIVE
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 CADMUS
𝐓𝐄𝐍 BREAK OUT
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 NIGHTWING
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 DONNA TROY
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 GOOD-BYE
PART III
𝐎𝐍𝐄 UNKNOWN CALLER
𝐓𝐖𝐎 JET LAGGED
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 SLEEP KIDNAPPING
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 SISTER DEAREST

𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 MAMA MAEVE

5.5K 252 129
By MUSHYALIEN

VASTLY

a/n: hehehe

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Watching as Rachel sat in front of Kory, who sat on the sofa while Rachel was placed on the coffee table in front of it, giving her a perfect angle on what she was about to do. "Do you have any idea what you're doing?" Kory asked. "None." The purple and black-haired teen replied bluntly, causing Maeve to snort a little – bring her lips in between her teeth, sucking them in as she leaned against the arch way of the living room. "Okay." Kory said chuckling at the end, attempting to hide her nervousness. "Okay, let's give it a try." Kory said, rubbing her hands together.

Rachel reached out slowly, hesitantly about to touch the side of her head, "and if anything starts to hurt, let me know." Rachel said, pulling her hands back. "Okay." Kory replied. Rachel reached forward once again, this time her fingers touching the sides of her head and staying there. "You feel anything?" Rachel asked. "No" She answered, "maybe a little tingle but..." "Rachel I don't think this..." She was cut off by her head getting thrown back, gasping for air causing everyone in the room to become more alert. "Kory?"

Her head slowly came forward until she was looking right at Rachel, tilting her head as if she was confused. Her eyes glowed green and her hand wrapped around her throat, her hands burning with fire. Rachel screamed and no one hesitated to get Kory off Rachel.

"Kory! Stop. You're hurting her." Garfield yelled, pulling Kory off Rachel with the help of Maeve, while Angela went to her daughter. Kory wrapped her hands around Maeve and Garfield necks, lifting them off the ground. Maeve was kicking her feet trying to touch the ground, her face turning red from lack of oxygen. "Kory." Garfield choked out, the ground began to shake violently as Dick and Donna exited the car, the ground shook violently causing them to lose their balance. "What is that?" Wonder girl yelled; Dicks face dropped in realisation. "Maeve." He said before running towards the house. Pushing the door open, revealing Kory holding both Garfield and Maeve off the ground by their necks. "Kory, what are you..." Dick did not get to finish because of two teens getting thrown his way, causing all three to crash into each other, getting slammed into a wall, landing on the floor, Dick and Garfield groaning in pain, no one noticing the stop in earthly movements.

"You alright?" Dick asked, the green haired boy who was gasping, trying to catch his breath. "Yep." He replied. "Maeve." He shook the blonde, her body flopping as if she were a rag doll. "Maeve?" He said louder, shaking her harder causing her eyes to snap open, sitting up quickly only to head butt Dick. "Ow." She mumbled, holding her head, closing her eyes. Dick sighed at the now awake girl. "You okay?" He asked her, she opened her eyes giving him a really look. "I just got strangled and thrown against a wall by Kory..... Of course I'm not okay!" She yelled. Dick helped Garfield and Maeve stand up. "Nice catch." Garfield said towards Dick.

"What happened?" Dick asked. "She tried to kill my daughter." The mother said, still holder her daughter as if she would disappear. "Rachel?" "I was trying to help Kory get her memory back." Rachel answered, she looked to Kory, who laid unconscious on the floor. "I must have done something wrong." She said. "No. None of this is your fault." Angela reassured her daughter.

"The lasso... You're her aren't you?" Garfield questioned. "I'm an old friend of Dick's." She replied. "You're wonder girl." He said. "I was." She stated.

Kory groaned, meaning she was waking up, she sat up and looked around in confusion. "Whats going on?" She asked. "You tried to kill Rachel." Dick answered. "What? No, I would never do that." She said standing up.

"I want this woman out of my house." Angela said, "Okay, just hold on a second.." "Now, god damn it!" She snapped. "Rachel I'm so..." Maeve was in front of Rachel as soon as Kory began walking towards her, Rachel was also cowering behind the older blonde, Maeve's hands were extended, the yellow glow slowly moving down her arms. "I'm so sorry." She said when she noticed everyone ready to attack. She went quite for a bit, Rachel gripping Maeve's arm. "I have to go." Kory stated walking out of the house. "Kory. Wait!" Once she was out of the house, Rachel began sobbing. The yellow in Maeve's arms demolished before she turned around and wrapped her arms around the girl who returned the gesture, her arms tightly around her waist, the mother was about to step forward when her daughter began crying but stopped once Maeve wrapped her arms around the girl, a small smile appearing on her face. (I stan mama Maeve)

Maeve began softly swaying with the girl, softly singing a Russian lullaby Tili tili bom, although this lullaby was a very dark one, it had a soft melody and only she knew what she was singing and maybe Donna who was still in the house, but not for long before she followed Dick out.

Once she stopped crying, she let go of the older teen, her mother taking her upstairs leaving Garfield and Maeve downstairs. She placed her hand on her neck flinch at under her touch. "Well, someone's going to think I'm kinky." She said chuckling, looking to Garfield who smiled sadly. Maeve's smile dropped. "She's fine." Maeve said walking towards Garfield, placing a hand on his bicep, giving him a genuine smile. "It wasn't her I was worried about." She smiled placing a hand on his cheek. "I'm fine." He smiled cheekily, "I was actually talking about Angela." This earned him a light punch on the shoulder. "Asshole." Maeve said causing him to chuckle.

She walked around him and bent down to pick up the broken table pieces. "So,... You going to tell me?" She said as she stood up holding a few pieces of wood. "Tell you what?" He asked, following her into the kitchen where she placed the wood on the table out of harm's way. "You said on the train and I quote: if you get up I'll explain why I kissed you.... So, explain." She said, walking back into the living room to retrieve more table shards.

"Oh." He mumbled, clearing his throat as he continued to follow her. "Okay." He said to himself giving himself a confidence boost of sorts.

"Kory asked me a question. Asking if I wanted to make out with you and I didn't want to answer because I didn't want her to know, but I became nervous and I panicked and had one of her shots.... I did not like that and then when you called me saying that you had vomited and I went to you, I actually began thinking about it... even though it's not the first time, but when you became mad about me on not telling you, and I don't like you mad at me because when you mad at me you give me the silent treatment and I would prefer you to yell at me then give me the silent treatment... but if you regret me kissing you, just forget..." He was interrupted by two hands now on his cheeks forcing him to look up, since he was looking down at the floor.

His brown eyes meeting her blue ones. "I never want to forget about that. You are the one person that I compare every guy I've ever dated too, the only person I cuddle when sleeping, and the only person who can make me laugh so hard that I can't breath... I don't regret you kissing me,.... I regret you not kissing me longer... because otherwise I would have kissed back." She said.

His eyes were slightly wide as she smiled towards him, she leaned forward, their noses almost touching, she looked down to his lips flickering them back up to meet his eyes, seeing his eyes do the same. Their lips brushed against each other, Maeve could tell he wouldn't make the first move, so she did. Pushing her lips against his, her eyes closed instantly, his being more slower to close. The hands that were on his cheeks moved to weave through his green hair while his slowly slid around her waist, bring her in closer until there was no space between them.

Both teens were on cloud9, neither cared who took dominance over the kiss nor did they care if anyone walked in, they were in their own little world, away from current problems, away from the current drama, an escape from their life, but like most good things it had to come to an end.

Maeve was first to pull away and when she did she saw Garfield with his eyes stilled closed, licking his lips as he nodded. "Yep. Way better than a dream." She smiled. "We should probably check on Rachel." "Yeah." He said slowly opening his eyes, she walked towards the stairs that went to the second story of the house, she turns around to see if he was following her, but instead she sees Garfield doing a happy dance, pumping his fists in the air jumping from foot to foot, a giant smile on his face. "You coming?" She asked with a smile. He nearly fell over, looking to her seeing that she was looking at him with a smile, placing his hands on his hips, coughing trying to act cool, as if nothing happened, "Yep." He said, jogging towards the stairs before stopping. "Hang on." He ran back down, returning with a small bag of ice, then both walked up where they found Angela and Rachel sitting on the bed. Garfield passed Angela the ice. "Here." He mumbled. "Thanks." Rachel said before wincing in pain at the ice that was now on her sensitive neck.

"You know what? I'm gonna go make you guys some food." She said walking out of the bedroom.

Garfield and Maeve sat on either side on Rachel, who laid her head on Maeve's shoulder, bring her hand up to softly stroke her hair, humming a soothing melody. "Mae?" She mumbled; the blonde hummed her reply. "What song were you singing?" She asked. "It's an old Russian lullaby." She replied. "Where did you learn it?" Garfield asked, leaning forward a little, wanting to know also. "Umm my parents,.... I think, I'm not sure. Most of my childhood comes up with blanks, but I sometimes get flashes..... My first memory is of the military picking me up when I was 6 and then coming to America and I was 7, so almost a whole year has disappeared from my thoughts." She said honestly, having no reason to lie, sure her story had a sad beginning, but she was going to make sure it had a happy ending.

god im so cringy, i was cringing/smiling for writting the kiss scene. im so sorry im bad at fluff

ive also had this chapter done for 3 days but i couldnt post it cause my wifi was being an asshole

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

692K 17.1K 110
"Titans are back bitches!"
1.6K 36 12
"It is during our darkest moments that we focus to see the light" -Aristotle Onassis • • • Garfield Logan x Fem!OC Titans(season 1-)
28.1K 612 26
"This is the contradiction we have in the media. We love Vigilantes : Batman, Superman, Wonder woman- the world is filled with vigilantes. We love to...
6.6K 241 74
- peace in havok - Power and anger have gone hand in hand for Hazel her entire life, as has trust and heart. Hazel is bright as the s...