Roommates

By cupcakes6621

Started: April 8, 2019 Ended: April 16, 2021 Status: Completed Editing: In Process Description: A shivika s... More

Meeting
Roommates
Night...
Nok Jhok
College
Important Note!!
Party
💖 I got u 💖
Daksh's plan
Drunk Anika
Hangover
Daksh ki Band
Suspended
Avoiding
Dooriyan
Jealousy
Outbursts
Priya
Kiss
Parents
Planning
Proposal
Lovely Moments
Family Moments
Late night calls
Secret Meetings
Suspicious
Office
Proposal
Tensed
Meeting the groom/bride
Rishta
Secrets
Wedding dates
Engagement
Luka chuppi
Trip to Haveli
Trip part 2
Few feet apart
Close call
Mehendi
Sangeet
Haldi
Wedding
Epilogue

Characters

5.5K 178 3
By cupcakes6621

Hey guys.....
this is a new story I came up with for shivika....
hope you all enjoy it.....
Plz do share ur views on it...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Characters:

Shivaay Singh Oberoi:  Handsome young man....in his 22.....eldest son of oberoi khandan ..... love his brothers alot....is from a rich family...in last year of college....every girl dies on him in college.....he is a little flirty but stays in his limits....respects girls...loves family alot....ideal man any girl and wish for.....

Omkara Singh Oberoi :  Second eldest son of oberoi khandan.....1 year yonger than shivaay....age 21.....very poetic and artistic person.....loves his brothers alot....in his 3rd year of college....

Rudra Singh Oberoi : Youngest son of oberoi khandan  .....apple of the eye for the family .....very flirty....loves his brother alot....goofy... cute... in the 2nd year of his college.... age is 20......

Shivomru.....(shivaay  omkara rudra)

Tej and jhanvi Singh Oberoi : Parents of shivaay omkara and rudra....very lovely and happy couple....proud of their kids....they are very humble and sweet....tej is the owner of oberoi empire..and is waiting for shivaay to join the company.....

Anika Rana : Sweet and bubbly girl....elders daughter of Rana khandan......loves her sisters alot...age of 22....in last year of college...only few months younger than shivaay....uses unique words....like tardi...Michmichi...Khrikitod.... and has a very beautiful soul....

Gauri Rana : Sweet and bubbly like her elder sister....second youngest daughter of the Rana khandan...also her her unique words....loves her sisters alot....in 3rd year of college....age 21...few months younger than omkara.....

Bhavya Rana : Youngest daughter of Rana khandan .....sweet and cute girl....apple of the eye for the family....loves her sisters alot....in 2nd year of college...age 20......2 months younger than rudra....

Aniriya ( anika gauri bhavya )

Shakti and pinky Rana: Parents of anika gauri bhavya....loves them alot....pinky had her own unique words like aniri....shakti runs the Rana empire and is waiting to hand over his daughters....

So those were the main characters....this story is mainly focused on shivika...but will contain bits of rikara and ruvya too.....other characters will be added as the story progress.....

Ilsa545  dwivedy shivika-forever Shivika_2004 shivika_lover_cuties Shivika_Creations shivaayanika unknown_lovee Surbhi-Nakuul Shivika08 shivika01

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 25.7K 46
Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a bad boy and the most popular guy in college. 🤷‍♂ Anika, a nerd who is only concentrated on her studies and hates Shivaay. 💁...
27.1K 1.6K 5
Current tract.... With...... 😏😏 My twists..... Anika or Anika Vardhan Trivedi or Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi...... What is her identity? Shivaa...
194K 16.4K 61
shivika story of arrange marriage to love marriage
46.6K 4.2K 43
* No. 1 Ranking in #shivaaysinghoberoi as on 28 Sep 2021 About 4 months ago, Shivaay's life was absolute perfect. He was a successful businessman, h...