My Major | Jasper Whitlock

Galing kay kiraalicex

Jasper finds his true mate... Emily's little sister. When Nala moves to the res in order to start a new life... Higit pa

Cast
1- Moving
2 - Sunny Day
3 - Yes Ma'am
4 - Play Date
5 - Truth Revealed
6 - Swanning Around
7 - A Little Bit Of Lilo Love
8 - Sisters Don't Do That
9 - Permanent Vacation
10 - Alaska
12 - Here He Comes
13 - Set The Record Straight
14 - Legalities And Formalities
15 - Stepping Forward
16 - Big Changes Coming
17 - A Change Of Plans
18 - Home Life
19 - New Life
20 - Old Life
21 - Take A Breath
22 - Make Me Leave
23 - Family Avenue
24 - Face Off
25 - Bells Are Ringing
26 - Obstacles Arise
27 - (not) To Be
28 - A Whole New Disaster
29 - Hello, it's me
30 - Happy Happy Birthday
31 - Come Back To Me

11 - Madness

13.6K 337 29
Galing kay kiraalicex

Nala shakes as she sees who's stood there, his face pained and worried - exhausted more than anything. "Nal... Please." He begs.

Carmen takes her hand. "Nala, breathe." She rests her other hand on the girls cheek, making her look down at her.

Nala swallows hard and takes a shaky breath as she looks into Carmen's warm honey eyes. "M-make him go."

"I can't do that, but what I can do is help you calm down okay? In and out." She says, showing Nala to take deep breaths.

She does so shakily, refusing to look as Jasper growls. "YOU SON OF A BITCH. AH FUCK KATE!" He cusses as Kate shocks him with a slap across the cheek.

"Enough!" She snaps and looks at Jasper. "You, inside. You-" she points to Nala, "- calm the heck down because Lilo can see you all. She doesn't understand what's happened in the past, she still adores you all. Even the mut."

Nala nods small and glances at him. Seth. He stands in just shorts, his hair shaggy and his body tense, yet somehow sluggish. "Wh-why." She demands.

"I need you. Please." He begs, desperate. He needs his best friend back, practically his sister more than his cousin.

"You... You almost killed me. And Lilo." She growls, glaring, the fear leaving her entirely. "You allowed yourself near us knowing what could happen!? I can never forgive you for that - you're so lucky it was me and not her. I don't want anything to do with you!" She screams.

A tear falls down his cheek. "Please..." he whispers as his voice breaks. "I have nothing anymore. They all hate me for what I did... I hate myself too. I never should have lost it with you and Li around, I shouldn't have gotten close to. I have self control I just... I don't know where that came from." He whispers as he stares down shaking his head as he still struggles to understand.

"You're jealous. And selfish. I don't want that around me or Lilo-"

"Come on, Nally, I didn't do it intentionally! I have always protected you, I have always done what's best for you - I will never sleep properly again knowing what I did to you but I will never let anything like that happen again. You're all I have - please don't push me away too." Seth whispers the last part, a tear falling down his tanned cheek.

Nala's hands shake. "Everytime I close my eyes I can see that night. Everytime I look in the mirror. Everytime I hear a dog growl even on the freaking tv. Everytime I smell a bonfire. The thought of being near you... Makes me sick. I cannot forgive you right now. You have irreversibly changed my life and you need to accept that."

"I do - I do accept that, trust me. But I do not accept that it has ended every part of us, we are family no matter what. I was there for your first break up, passing your driving test, having Lilo, the time you watched your dad get arrested. I've been there from day one for you just as you have for me and if you think I will just let that go then you're very wrong. Family doesn't quit on each other."

"Heck they do." Nala says. "Did you know Emily was sending that letter?" she crosses her arms; Seths face twists and Nala bites back a scoff. "So that's a yes. You didn't think to stop her? You didn't think to maybe let me know or Jacob or someone who could have stopped her or prepared us for that? I'm on the tip of losing my daughter because of that - now that's on your shoulders too buddy." She turns to walk away.

"Okay - I was wrong for doing that but none of us knew what he was doing, we just thought he was an ass. I... I didnt want her to send the letter but I didn't stop her and it is now another thing on my shoulders. How can we ever move on and learn in life if we never make mistakes or forgive? I don't want you to run and hug me, I know you're terrified of me, but I do want you to try and look at me. Look me in they eyes and tell me to leave and I will go - for good. I won't go back to Forks and I won't contact you again. If I can't get you to so much as look at me then I know there's no chance of this ever being resolved."

Nala stands frozen, looking at Jasper who watches from by the house. As much as he wants to snap Seth in half, to tear him limb from limb, he can tell she needs this - she needs to see that the whole world isn't against her, she still has family. She doesn't talk to her mom, her dad's in jail (her and Emily have different fathers) and now she doesn't talk to her sister. Her cousin scarred her for life and her husband is hunting her down to destroy her life. She needs to face this head on.

Nala doesn't look back at Seth. "You're really going to put that much pressure on me? I just told you how I feel. I'm terrified of you-"

"I know. I don't blame you. But I swear on my life that it will never happen again. I swear to you that I will only ever protect you from pain now, not cause it - if you let me." Seths voice is quiet.

Nala stays silent. She can't decide... She wants to run in to his arms where she knows she'll be safe - but at the same time she feels sick at the thought of his hands on her - her imagination always turns his hands to paws with very sharp claws. She looks at Jasper who gives a small smile and nod of encouragement. 'You got this' he mouths at her. She closes her eyes for a moment, taking a shaky breath.

"I need space. Where's Li, I'll take her for a walk?" She whispers.

Seth sighs and looks at his bare feet, about to walk away when Nala speaks again. "Don't leave, please. This isn't a no, this is just me taking a moment to think, process." She looks over her shoulder at him and he smiles a little, nodding quickly.

-

Nala takes a few deep breaths as she nears the house again, Lilo asleep in her arms. They went for a long walk around the forest area by the house, taking the trails up part of the mountain. The sun set a while ago, so its a welcome sight to see the lights of the house.

As she nears the door it opens and Jasper quickly walks over to her, wrapping his arms around the both of them. "I was getting worried." He says quietly.

"Sorry." She mumbles tiredly. "Tryna wrangle this one up is a nightmare."

Jas kisses her head. "Cmon, bedtime."

Nala hands Lilo over. "Go settle her, send Seth out."

Jasper takes a deep breath to refrain from protest as he nods. Of course Seth heard and makes his way out as Jasper heads in, sending him a warning look. Seth looks at Nala as she slips her hands in her coat pockets, kicking a pile of snow gently.

"So..." she says slowly.

"So..." he says as he rubs his neck nervously.

Nala looks at him. "You are forgiven." She says slowly; Seth instantly brightens up, even as she continues. "Wait, there's but. Do not expect me to be all confident and casual around you so soon - it's gonna take time and patience on both our parts. It's taken me a while to even leave the house, touch Jasper, be around people without him. But if you can accept that then we can start fixing this."

Seth smiles wide. "I can do that - done, easy."

She smiles tiredly. "Good. Now, I'm going to bed. Why don't you stay and make the journey home with us Saturday? Li would love to spend time with you."

Seth nods as he smiles. "I look forward to it. Goodnight, Nally."

She smiles gently and heads inside as he takes a moment to himself. She finds Jasper laid with Lilo in her bed, her clinging to him like a monkey; she leans in the doorway and smirks. "She got you again, huh? Push over."

Jasper chuckles gently. "She woke a little as I zipped her onesie up, I couldn't resist."

Nala smiles and sits beside him, kissing her head them his. "It's okay, I'd sieze the opportunity too."

Jasper slowly peels her arms off his neck and then her legs off her waist, tucking her under her blankets. He too kisses her head before taking Nala in his arms and carrying her to their room; Nala holds back a giggle as he does this. He lays down with her beside him, laying on his side. "How do you feel?" He says softly.

"Good. Real good. I'm glad I faced him - things feel right now." She smiles; she reaches up and tucks a loose lock of his hair back, kissing him gently. "I want to see what you think about something, whether you think its a good idea."

He frowns. "Okay..."

"I want to start my nursing degree again. I started it just before I married Taylor, I continued it until just before I had Li but I never went back. I feel like I'm now in a place where I can go back to it, and really take it all in this time."

Jasper smiles instantly. "If that's what you want to do, then we will do everything possible to make it happen. You know, maybe it'll be good for you to have something to focus on other than Li and Taylor and Emily, it'll be good to focus on something you enjoy. There's so many people that can help out with Lilo and finances, it'll be a breeze. "

" I don't want it to be easy baby, I want the full experience. I want to struggle, I want to face it head on. All in or not at all." She scowls and nudges his chest. "No special treatment."

"Okay, no money then."

"Okay, hang on, maybe we can breach that subject." She giggles as he chuckles. Nala smiles as her and Jasper talk it out, enjoying the evening. This is where they're supposed to be.

Hey guys, I'm so sorry it's been so long. I'm gonna try and update every 7-10 days, I hope so please bare with me. Enjoy!

Any feedback and ideas are welcome, I do credit people :)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

161K 2.2K 17
Sam was exploring in his wolf form when a beautiful young woman comes up to him. He looks at her in the eye and he knows that he has just imprinted o...
675K 12K 31
{This Book is discontinued, but on my page is a new version of this book I'm writing you should check out if you want to. Thank you!} Madison Deane S...
377K 7.4K 15
Paisley Sutherland is the baby sister of Victoria. When she gets a call telling her that Victoria needs help defeating the vampires that killed her m...
379K 9K 27
Kamber Vicasi is nothing like what Edward expected when he heard the rumors that a new family had moved to Forks. With her fiery red hair and bright...