She Alpha

By wave_reader

Faced with the death of her father and mother, Riley Black has doubts about being able to protect her human m... More

UPDATE IMPORTANT
One
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Tweleve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty

Two

8.2K 317 47
By wave_reader

Picture// Beta Kody
Song// Sober Childish Gambino

My mate gazed at me under the flickering fluorescent lights, making my breath hitch.

A pair of caramel eyes sit underneath two dark brows that were furrowed heavily.

His cheekbones cast a shadow over his stubbled face, and onto pink lips.

"This is him." Kody crosses his arms over his chest, glaring down at the human.

I stare with an open mouth and a stiff body, as my entire being goes into shock.

Kody nudges me with his elbow harshly, making me clear my throat loudly.

"I'm Alpha Black. What is your name?" I question him with shaky hands and a quaking heart.

"You're the Alpha?" He snorts, making my blood quickly boil at his rude tone.

I narrow my eyes, "Yes. Now what is your name, human?"

My mate sighs, "West."

I raise a brow at his one syllable name. Clenching my jaw, I watch as he runs a hand through his dark locks.

"What's your business here?" I ask, shifting from foot to foot.

My wolf wanted out and she wanted him. I was holding her back with every fiber in my body.

"I already told blondie, I'm here to visit my girlfriend." West rolls his caramel eyes making my wolf growl lowly.

He has a girlfriend who belongs in this pack. Fantastic. Not many wolves would date a human who wasn't their mate. It was strange.

I tilt my head at him, right as a shrill voice that haunts my dreams echoes down the hallway.

"Baby! Oh my god what have they done to you!" Bailey, the pack slut, cries out.

Son of a bitch! My wolf scowls.

Of course it had to be Bailey, who has been a thorn in my side since we were kids.

She was born to one of the head warriors and thought she had power in this pack.

I recently found out she was verbally abusive to the omegas of Black Wolf.

My father also taught me that every wolf is not what he is born, but what he makes of himself. An omega should not be punished because they are born 'weaker'. I have given some highly sought after positions to omegas because I believed they deserved it.

"Bailey, why didn't you tell me you're a fucking werewolf?" My mate asks lowly, rising to his feet.

My eyes widen as he stretches to his full height. He was at least a head taller than me, an inch or two taller than Kody.

"I'm sorry baby, it was for your own good." She pouts, walking towards his cell.

I almost pull her blonde hair out of her head when she calls him by that horrid pet name. My wolf growls lowly at her, making her turn to me with questioning eyes.

"Thanks to you, he will now have to join Black Wolf." I seethe, my left eye twitching.

Kody glances at me with a worried expression.

My mate, West, meets my fiery gaze with his own. He was too beautiful for words and I already wanted to give my all to him.

This is bad.

"Riley-" She starts.

I raise a brow and correct her "Alpha Black to you."

She smiles sweetly, "Sorry, Alpha."

Keeping my eyes from rolling into the back of my head, I clench my fists instead.

West takes a notice in my stiff behavior, watching me with observant eyes.

"Kody, let him out. Show him to the north wing." I grumble, not sparring anyone another look as I angrily walk off through the cells.

The Moon Goddess was obviously not a fan of mine; and right now, the feeling was mutual.

I suppose not having a mate wouldn't be a terrible thing, after all. Watching my mother float away and take my father with her has hardened my opinion towards mates.

Black Wolf and the wolves that called it home should be the only things on my mind. I didn't need a mate, much less one with such low standards as Bailey.

My wolf scoffs at me, shaking her head with a scowl.

I could feel her distaste for my reaction to finally finding my mate; however, she could suck a fat one.

Stomping back into my office, I huff as the door closes harshly behind me.

I certainly did not need this extra added stress, especially not on a day like today.

My phone begins to buzz in my pocket, making my eyes roll dramatically.

"What." I spit into the phone.

"Sorry to bother you Alpha Black, is this a bad time?" I recognize the voice as Tom, who taught basic combat to the youth of Black Wolf.

I rub my temples, "No, sorry. What is it Tom?"

"Well, Jude broke another young wolves nose today during training..." I mentally bang my head against the wall.

This was not the first time Tom and I have spoken under these circumstances. My little brother had grown especially aggressive over the past year, and it was beginning to worry me.

"I'll pick him up personally." I growl into the phone, not waiting for his response before slamming the phone to the ground.

A low whistle sounds behind me, making my shoulders stiffen.

"You should really channel that anger into something else. Perhaps scrapbooking?" Miles smirks, leaning against my office door frame.

I repress a scowl at the sight of the cocky wolf, who refused to drop the obnoxious taunting smile on his face.

"I don't have time for you today." I all but growl at the blonde wolf, who has been after me since we were kids.

I guess he was after the Alpha title, more specifically.

Miles chuckles, "All we have is time, sweetie."

Rolling my eyes, I shove pass his tall frame.

Much to my distaste, he follows closely behind me as I stomp down the corridor.

"You know a pretty girl like you shouldn't be so wound up." He chuckles, placing his hands in his jean pockets as he smirk down at me.

I clench my jaw. The Moon Goddess was really testing me today.

Choosing to ignore Miles, I keep my head straight ahead with a blank stare.

"Come on, Riley. Not even a word?" Miles quirks a brow, his obnoxious face making me want to explode.

"Goddess, give me something." He sighs, making my wolf rise to the surface.

I quickly grab him by his collar and shove him against the nearest wall. His back bangs harshly with the drywall, as his dark eyes widen at my sudden movement.

"You want me to give you something?" I seethe in his face, my eyes flickering to a bright golden color.

"How about I rip your heart out and fucking tap dance on it?" I question, making his swallow harshly.

Miles pales in the face, making my wolf smile in victory.

A throat is cleared behind me, making me turn my head to the side.

Kody stands there with raised brows and a small smirk, my mate standing next to him analyzing the situation.

West's eyes meet mine, and I feel my wolf distinguish her hate fire.

I drop Miles to the ground roughly, not taking my eyes off of my mate.

"Everything good, Alpha?" Kody asks sarcastically.

Miles scrambles to his feet, fixing his shirt before nodding his head at me and walking off down the hallway.

I roll my eyes with a huff. "Everything is just dandy."

Kody nods sarcastically, my mate watching me with furrowed brows and a frown.

I try to keep my eyes from retreating back to his caramel ones, but it was proving to be increasingly difficult.

"I'm just showing the human to his room." Kody says plainly, trying to advert the conversation.

I barely nod, wanting to sink into the wall behind me.

"You don't have to keep calling me human." West rolls his eyes, crossing his arms over his broad chest.

"Don't I?" Kody challenges, raising a brow at my mate.

"I would love to stay, but I have important matters to attend to." I add in, making both males look at me.

I almost melt under my mates hot gaze, wishing with everything in me that he felt something too.

"Oh yeah, Tom told me." Kody snorts.

I grimace at him, brushing past the two with the scent of coffee and caramel trailing me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 133K 46
(COMPLETED) * "Look, Mavis, you're a beautiful girl with lots of potential and I'm so sorry about this but I reject you, Mavis Anders, as my mate...
189K 8.2K 45
Book #2 in The Bonds of Fate series "I-I'm s-s-sorry." She wept bitterly, the tears flowing down her cheeks in an uncontrollable stream. "I c-can ne...
693 5 21
Everyone talks about how precious is the mate bond, how it is the most important thing in the life of a werewolf, and how it should lead us, shape...
33.4K 741 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...