Summer Love - Harry Styles Fa...

By MysteriousMalik

Niall's little sister Paige is staying with the boys for the summer. She never planned on falling for one of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Thanks
A/N
Big Huge Thanks
Final Note

Chapter 20

1.5K 21 1
By MysteriousMalik

I wake up beaming, excited, and terrified. Today is the interview and Harry is going to announce our relationship. I roll over expecting to see Harry but he's already up. I take the chance to get dressed and fix my hair. I decide to wear my cute violet romper with the zebra belt. I put on a little makeup and strapped up my sandals.

I strolled downstairs to find the boys sitting on the couch, whispering to each other. The girls were no where in sight and I wasn't sure what was going on.

“Hey guys! What's up?” I asked casually.

“Hey gorgeous! We're just talking about the interview later. I told them what I'm doing but the girls don't know yet. They're out shopping. They were going to ask you to go with them but they didn't want to wake you up.” Harry replied.

“Oh, okay, well I'll just have to stay with you guys then.” I said as I sauntered over to the couch. I decided against sitting in the empty seat and opted for Harry's lap. He was slightly surprised at first but then smiled and kissed me on the cheek. Immediately I felt the blush creep into my cheeks, especially since Niall was sitting across from us and was now glaring at Harry in a 'Don't try anything' kind of way. I looked at Harry and words passed between us without actually speaking, we both burst out laughing. The guys just stared at us like we were crazy and we sort of are.

Just then Eleanor and Danielle walked in breaking the silence, arms full of bags. Almost immediately Lou and Liam jumped up to help the girls with their bags. Honestly they made the cutest couples ever. Lou and Liam trudged up the stairs along with El and Dan, arms full of bags. I turned back to Harry with just us, Niall, and Zayn.

“So when's the interview?” I asked looking at the clock and realizing it was 12:00. Wow I had really slept in today.

“The interview is at 1:30, Paul is picking us up in about 30 minutes.” Niall said as he walked towards the kitchen to get more food.

“So here's the game plan babe. Me and the boys are going to go on stage and you and the girls are going to wait backstage. We'll do our normal performance which we always do before we sit down with the interviewer. They'll ask the normal questions including the single or not one. That's when I'll announce it was all a scam and you're my real girlfriend. After that we can go out and hold hands and we won't have to pretend anymore.” Harry said pulling me closer and trailing kisses up my neck causing me to giggle.

“And now I'm leaving.” Zayn said standing up and starting to walk away. I got up and chased after him jumping onto his back.

“No Zaynie, don't leave me!” I cried dramatically as he laughed and I jumped off his back laughing along with him.”

I heard a honking outside and all the boys came running downstairs followed by the girls. We all piled into the car and drove off towards my destiny, my future, towards my life with Harry and no holding back. I fell asleep on Harry's shoulder after about 5 minutes of driving.

I felt someone rubbing my arm and heard the husky voice of my beautiful boyfriend.

“Paige, baby, we're here now. Wake up love.” He said as I opened my eyes and smiled at him. He took my hand and helped me out of the car as we all walked into the building together. The boys had to go to hair and makeup while em and the girls just sat in the lounge chatting. I took out my phone to check the time and a notification popped up. I clicked it and it brought me to a picture on twitter.

@Harry_Styles: Look how cute Nialler's sister looks when she's sleeping. I think she should get an award for cutest sleeper.

Underneath was a picture of me on Harry's shoulder my eyes shut and a grin on my face. A blush rose to my cheeks and the girls leaned over to see what I was looking. They both looked at me and awed.

“That is so sweet.” Eleanor squealed, jumping up and down like a little girl and Danielle joined her. I laughed and they finally sat on the couch and calmed down. I looked over and all the boys were coming out of the stylists room and heading out onto stage. I caught Harry's eye and I blew him a kiss which he pretended to catch. I smiled like crazy and the girls smiled too.

We turned on the TV to watch the live feed from the interview.

*Harry's POV*

Me and the boys stepped onto the stage smiling and waving at the outstretch of fans cheering and holding up signs. We all sat down on the couches and made ourselves comfortable while we waited for the crowd to die down. The interviewer turned to us and picked up a small pile of Q-cards with what I guessed were questions.

“Hello and welcome to 'What's up in the morning', please welcome our special guests of the day, One Direction!” she said motioning to us sitting on the couch which caused more waving and screaming.

After the Performance

“So boys, I know that you get asked this question a lot but I absolutely must know if anythings changed. Our first question is are you single or not?” the interviewer asked looking extremely intrigued.

“I'm still dating my beautiful and lovely Eleanor.” Louis said smiling at the crowd.

“I'm still single waiting for that special girl to come along and grab my attention.” Niall said doing some sort of a wink at the crowd and he burst out laughing afterwards.

“I'm dating my beautiful girl Danielle, her and I are forever and always.” Liam said smiling.

“I'm also single, looking for a sweet girl who's out going and bubbly and who I'll instantly fall in love with. I do believe in love at first sight.” Zayn said smiling into the crowd and smiling more as his eyes landed on this one girl but he quickly looked away. It was my turn to talk now and I gulped.

“I have something to admit to everyone. I am dating someone but it's not Emma. Emma and I were never dating, we were put together by management. I'm actually dating Niall's sister Paige and I can't pretend to date Emma anymore.” I said confidently and happy when I was finally finished.

“So, all the tweets and kisses and hand holding was fake?” The interviewer asked sounding surprised.

“Yes, they were put together by management but I hated it. She was just boasting in my fame but Paige isn't like that. She's very down to earth and she has an amazing personality. I love her.” I said the last part with as much emotion as I could muster.

“Are the girls here? And if so would you boys like to go get them and bring them out here?” the interviewer asked smiling.

“Ya sure, I'll be right back with them.” I said getting up, Liam and Louis followed me backstage towards the girls.

*Paige's POV*

“Ya sure, I'll be right back with them.” Harry said getting up with Liam and Louis and I watched as they walked off the stage. Well this was it, time to reveal myself to the world and prepare myself for the hate. I silenced my phone just as Harry walked in with Li and Lou.

Dani, El and I got up and started towards them. We all walked back out onto the stage together and the crowd went wild. We all smiled and waved and I even laughed a bit. It was nothing like I had dreamed.

I sat down next to Harry squished between him and Zayn and grabbed onto Harry's hand. He brought it to his lips and kissed it softly, smiling reassuringly at me as the crowd awed.

“Well we have a couple of twitter questions that have come through and our tech guys have selected some to put through.” the interviewer said turning to look at the screen behind us. We all turned as the first question appeared on screen.

'Will you guys sing the song from Fresh Prince of Bel Air'

The guys looked at each other and nodded before bursting into the song.

“Now, this is a story all about how

My life got flipped-turned upside down

And I liked to take a minute

Just sit right there

I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised

On the playground was where I spent most of my days

Chilling out maxing relaxing all cool

And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school

When a couple of guys

Who were up to no good

Starting making trouble in my neighbourhood

I got in one little fight and my mom got scared

She said 'You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

I begged and pleaded with her day after day

But she packed my suite case and send me on my way

She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.

I put my walk man on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.

First class, yo this is bad

Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.

Is this what the people of Bel Air Living like?

Hmmmmm, this might be alright.

But wait I hear they're prissy, wine all that

Is Bel Air the type of place they send this cool cat?

I don't think sow

I'll see when I get there

I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel Air

Well, the plane landed and when I came out

There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out

I ain't trying to get arrested

I just got here

I sprang with the quickness like lightening, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near

The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror

If anything I can say this cab is rare

But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8

And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'

I looked at my kingdom

I was finally there

To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.” They all finished laughing and the crowd went crazy because they got an extra song.

“Okay well we have time for one more tweet and then a question from someone in the audience.” The interviewer said as the screen in the back changed to a new tweet.

'KISS! KISS! KISS!' is what the tweet said. I felt bad when Niall and Zayn would have to sit there awkwardly but as if she read my mind the interviewer spoke.

“Well, Niall and Zayn, why don't you both pick one lucky girl out of the audience to kiss.” the interviewer suggested and Niall and Zayn shrugged and stood at the edge of the stage looking at their options. Zayn hadn't said anything but he was staring straight ahead at one girl who was staring straight back. He called the security guard over and pointed at the girl and Niall had done the same for a different girl. The two girls joined us on stage and we all sat next to our boyfriends/kissing partners.

“Harry leaned closer to me and I wrapped my arms around his neck as his arms went around my torso. Our lips moved in sync and in that single moment I knew that this was the single most important person in my life and I loved him so so much.

The interview was pretty boring after that, just the normal stuff. We drove home in silence and when we got there it was about 4:30pm.

“Do you guys wanna watch a movie or something.” I asked wrapping my arms around Harry's waist as he did the same.

“Sure, yeah.” Everyone replied. We all sat in front of the television and flicked on the vow. I absolutely loved this movie. I cuddled up to Harry and we watched the movie.

The movie ended and me and Harry decided to go to bed exhausted from our long day. Harry threw off his shirt and climbed into bed beside me.

“I love you so much.” He said kissing my forehead.

“I love you too.” I said kissing him passionately.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 57 39
Just a girl from the outer banks who falls in love with someone she knows she shouldn't.
9.9K 142 200
A compilation of face claims to help inspire writers!
468K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
61.1K 4.2K 12
a story in which he goes to starbucks every tuesday and falls in love with her.