Chapter 3

"Uhm...err...you see..." Harry and I ramble. "What happened, Paige?" Niall takes a deep breath, obviously furious. "Niall, so I went to the closet to hide and so did Harry and we both wouldn't fit so Harry sat me down on his lap and then Louis opened the closet door and thought something happened but nothing did I swear I love you," I say in one big mouthful. I try to catch my breath and the boys give me an odd look. "I believe you," Niall says, giving me a hug. I breath a sigh and pull away as his phone buzzes. He clicks it on and frowns down at it. "Alright. Well, now that's over with, I'm gonna go get some more milk," he gives a mischievous smile I know too well. "..and other things," I can only imagine what amounts of food he'll be getting. "Bye love," Niall kisses my cheek and leaves.

 "What shall we play now?" I ask, clapping my hands and rubbing them together. "How about Duck Duck Goose?" Liam asks. We all agree and go into the backyard. We're sitting in a big circle in the grass, playing. It's Harry's turn.

 "Duck," he pats Liam on the head.

 "Duck," Louis.

 "Duck," Zayn.

 "...GOOSE!" He screams, tapping me on the head. Oh god.

 I run around the circle, but Harry is faster. He grabs me behind from the waist, spinning me in a circle. I scream, laughing, telling him to plus me down. I playfully hit him and he sets me down and spins me around to face him. I realize he is inches away, right there. I stare into his green eyes for a moment before he leans in and kisses me. I push Harry off me, and run inside to my room, confused.

 *Harry's POV*

 I don't know why I did that, I don't like her. I slowly turn around to read the other boys' facial expressions. They all look pretty stunned. "I-I..." I start. "You have to go apologize, mate," Liam says softly. I nod and walk up to her room. I knock on the door. "Go awa- I, uhm, err-...Come in," she sighs. I walk in and she turns her back to me. "Paige, I'm sorry..." I start. She slowly turns around, confusion set in her face. She chuckles. "Why are you sorry?" She asks. "I shouldn't have done that. It made things awkward. I just want to say, I don't want to affect our friendship so, I'll try to behave myself," I say, smirking at the end. She laughs again. "It's okay," she smiles and envelopes me into a hug. I out my hands on her back. She pulls away and says, "now get outta here before Niall gets home," I smile. "Will do,"