Chapter 5

I chomp on my pancakes politely. I did make fun of Liam for his apron, but these pancakes are delicious. "Bloody hell, Paige! You ate those almost as fast as Niall!" Liam gasps. Niall and I look at each other and smile, highfiving. "You're a cute lady, but you can back it like a trucker," Louis mutters. I laugh and stand up. "Right, well, we better get going," Harry says, getting up with me. We pile into the 6-seater, big enough for all of us. Louis slides in behind the wheel, Niall in the passenger seat, Zayn and Liam in the middle. I shrug and get in the back when Harry slides in next to me. I give him a friendly smile and he smiles back. We squeeze in, and we're very close. Liam glances back and smirks before putting on his seatbelt. "Seatbelts, everyone!" He yells. "We have to get there safe and alive!" Daddy Direction. Harry and I both lean into the middle to buckle our seats when our hands touch. We look up at eachother and he coughs awkwardly. "Sorry, love," I smile. "Not a problem,"

 "And sorry about this morning, hmm," he whispers in my ear, sending chills down my spine. "Don't worry about it," I smile. Then I grab his collar. "But if it happens again, your air supply won't be the only thing getting cut off. Catch my drift?" I whisper. He gulps and nods his head. I laugh and kiss him on the cheek so he knows we're good. I turn back to the front, but out of the corner of my eye I see him studying me closing as if trying to figure me out. I hold back a laugh.

 Halfway through the ride, Harry puts his hand on my thigh. I raise my eyebrow at him. "I...uhmm...I..sometimes I get a bit motion sick," he says, breathing heavily. I take his hand off my leg and take it in my own, giving it a reassuring squeeze. He looks at me gratefully, but I can see the surprise in his eyes. "We're here!" Louis screams. Harry, looking back to normal, looks me seriously in the eye. "The paps are gonna be insane, not to mention the fans," he says, and I can already hear the screams and see the flashes. "Stick close to Niall and I. Grab onto our shirts. And here," he holds out a pair of Aviators. "Wear these," he says before putting on his own. We all pile out of the car and I do what Harry says, grabbing in to his and Niall's shirts. We get in the building, as I now recognize to be a giant mall. There are tables set up. Liam and Louis sit behind the first, Zayn and Harry at the next, followed by Niall and I. I love the fans, they're all adorable. One girl comes up to me, tears in the brim of her eyes.

 "Y-you're Niall's sister, r-right?" She says, obviously star-struck by the boys. I am shocked. People know who I am? "Yes, I am. What's your name, sweetie?" I smile. "R-R-Rebecca," she's shaking. "Could you s-sign my album?" She asks, pushing an Up All Night copy on the table. "Of course!" I say. I sign it and write my Twitter name on the inside of the pamphlet. "Follow me, I'll follow back," she looks like she's about to faint. She rushes off, telling me she loves me.

 About 5 minutes later, Harry grabs my hand under the table. I look over at him and he starts to pull away. I squeeze his hand and smile at him knowing he's no longer motion sick. Niall catches sight of our hands and looks at me, slightly angry. "He's still feeling a bit sick from the car ride," I lie. He nods his head, but still looks a little bit suspicious.I just have to tell myself it's just a friendly gesture.