I Hate My Brother (editing!)

By CherylVylona

COMPLETED ā€¢ ā€¢ ā€¢ "We can't keep doing this... Wayne's gonna kill you if he finds out." "Baby, y'know I'm not a... More

Chapter 1 āœ”ļø
2. edited āœ”ļø
3. edited āœ”ļø
4. edited āœ”ļø
5. edited āœ”ļø
6. edited āœ”ļø
7. editing in progress
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.

24.

9K 228 18
By CherylVylona

(picture of Zacson Gray)

**WARNING: MATURE CONTENT**

A/n: Come Back To Me has been published up to Chapter 9! It was surprisingly easy for me to binge write that book much more than it is for this. Writer's block sucks. >:(
• • •

My family didn't have a tradition of celebrating Thanksgiving, so Wayne and I both stayed put in Boston. Our parents finally booked a holiday to Sweden after decades of not having time of their own so neither of us wanted to interrupt them.

Cass and Drew both went back to Florida to see their family for the long weekend. Ally still worked most days but had a day off for dinner at her grandparent's. Carson and Zac, though, barely made it back home at all as they stayed the entire four days at Wayne's house together with us. They didn't seemed thrilled about the holiday at all and I knew better than to ask. Besides, as for me, my period cramps only got better after two days. So safe to say; I could give less fucks about holidays or not.

The relationship between Zac and I is something I don't know how to put into a label. We are like a secret fling, but do people these days cuddle with their flings while they're on their menstrual cycle? That seems to be the least possible day to be calling a fling to your bed, yet here we are, me lying on his naked chest as we binge-watch medical dramas on my laptop.

The three guys went out earlier today to spend their bro-time and supposedly go to a party together. They tried to invite me along, fearing that I'll feel left out and lonely, but I turned them down since I didn't particularly enjoyed going out when there's a possibility of me leaking over my clothes.

At approximately 10PM, somebody knocked on my bedroom door and I unlocked it to see Zac standing there, grinning. He came back on his own, feigning an excuse of being tired to my brother in order to come back and sneak into my room. I appreciate him for doing this for me, or maybe it could really just be a damn boring party.

Just as I begin to yawn, we hear the front door opening and the voices of the two guys. There's a female voice too so I assume it's probably someone that Wayne brought home, not feeling too surprised as it isn't the first time anyway.

I nudge Zac, signalling for him to leave. If Carson were to go into their room and not see him there, he'll definitely be suspecting us. Not that it wouldn't be dubious for him to exit my room now since there's practically no walls blocking out the second floor from the first. They can easily see anyone leaving any of the bedrooms on the second storey through the mezzanine rails; but Zac has been coming to check on me for the past few days and basically taking care of me anyway. It'll probably be a lot more believable for him to make up a lie about bringing me food or some sort.

He sits up reluctantly, stretching his arms above his head. He's relatively used to this routine already anyway, although recently he had started rambling on about how he didn't find it fun with sneaking around anymore. Putting his t-shirt back on, he bends down and pecks me on my lips and my forehead. He has done this a lot now that I no longer freeze or tense up. I've become accustomed to the little intimate kisses here and there that I start to yearn for them.

He saunters out and shuts the door behind him and I don't bother to try to hear what goes on outside. I trust him enough to know he can handle it well. I close my laptop and prepare to sleep when I hear a phone vibrating on my bedside table. My own phone is tuck under my pillow, so the only possible reason I can think of is that Zac had forgotten his. I reach over, wanting to either go downstairs and pass it to him or turn the phone off when my eyes can't help itself but divert to the lit phone screen.

His phone is obviously passcode locked, but he has his message preview function turned on. Its contact name saved as Bex, whom I know now must be Becca, is sending him a couple of photos of herself in different bikinis at 3AM in the night asking for his opinions. I don't know what kind of friends does that, but I also don't know what their relationship is. Had I known that they are anything more than just friends, I'd have gladly stopped this sex thing between us.

Not wanting to pry anymore and get jealous for no damn reason, I get up from bed and head to open my door, his phone in hand. The lights are all off outside now, only a small orange light still on at the open kitchen downstairs. Giggles can be heard from Wayne's bedroom two doors down from me and I shudder, not wanting to hear them do the deed. Zac and Carson must've returned to their room too so I don't plan to just knock on it for a phone. I walk down the stairs and leave the phone on the coffee table, seeing as it'll be perfect for him to explain he forgot his phone in the living room instead of mine.

———

Today, I wake up feeling particularly energized. Perhaps due to cooping myself up in the house for the past few days, I'm especially looking forward to head to class today despite my 8AM lessons.

After lunch with the girls, which by the way included a ton of gossip, I determinedly walk to a familiar matte black R8 and lean against the hood, waiting for its owner to appear. Not wanting to look suspicious, I also shifted my MINI to the lot next to his so if anyone questions, I can easily come up with an excuse.

Zac seems shocked to see me at his car when he emerge after his class. He looks handsome as usual in his beige sweater and black jeans. His glasses are still on and he looks incredibly adorable in that, making me want to jump his bones right here, right now.

It's a first for me that I make the first move with him. It has always been him approaching me, touching me first but today, I look at him from afar and I know I have to suck his dick. God, I always am so horny once my period ends. It had ended just yesterday and today my hormones are already driving me insane.

"What a pleasant surprise." Zac says as he passes by me, not coming close to me at all. He's getting used to the no PDA rule I set up yet here I am, being slightly upset that he no longer even tries to sneak a kiss.

"Can I?" I gesture to his passenger door, wanting to get in. I don't even know whether he already made plans. But I couldn't care less.

He unlocks the car from his remote key and smiles at me, making my hands clench because I wanted to reach over the roof and grab him. I swiftly plop down in the seat, waiting for him to take his own sweet time and sit his ass down.

"You look like you want something from me." He says with a smirk plastered on his face. As soon as he starts the car up, I leap over to the driver's side and straddle him. His brown orbs widen at my boldness and seems unsure of what to do.

But I don't let him ask me. I smash my lips against his, kissing him fiercely to let him know of my intentions. He probably guessed it right as his hands start to wander my body up and down, not caring if anyone could see us from the outside.

I begin to kiss his jaw, his ear and his neck. Sucking on it lightly, I hear him let out a low groan and I know I'm succeeding in what I plan to do. I didn't want to just tell him 'my period is over, fuck me.' So instead, I choose to be pro-active and just take what I want for the first time.

"People can see us, baby." He reminds me. I continue to touch him all over, my hand slipping under his sweater to feel his bare chest.

His hands come up to stop mine from feeling him anymore and pushes me back into my seat. I pout, and he quickly leans over to fix my seatbelt before doing his own. Neither of us says a word as he drive. I didn't even ask where we are going, although I sort of guess it's going to be his house since Wayne's house is always off-limits except for Mondays.

At a random stoplight, I got impatient and reach my hand over to cup his crotch over his pants. He stiffens and I feel him grow hard under my touch. In record time, we arrive at the driveway of his house and he quickly gets out of the car with me in toll. Mission accomplished— he's turned on.

Ahem.

We hear someone clear their throat and we spin around, seeing Carson sitting in his Mercedes with the top down, smirking. I immediately try to let go of Zac's hand but he grips it tighter instead, ignoring his brother's suggestive look at us.

"Zacson!" I grumble, but he doesn't stop moving his feet to the door. We pass by Carson safely and I keep turning back to see the younger Gray still staring at us.

"Don't worry! Your secret is safe with me!" Carson yells, assuring me. I recall him ever saying that to me before and he sure did kept his words.

As soon as his bedroom door locks, I jump on Zac and wrap my legs around his waist. He's equally eager as he walks us to his king sized bed, ready to devour me the way I want him to.

Now that Carson has seen us, I begin to wonder if doing this is really right. What will my brother think when he finds out what we have been doing behind his back? They're still good friends afterall, and I feel as if I'm betraying Wayne by doing this.

"We can't keep doing this..." I murmur as he sucks on the sensitive part of my skin. My betraying body doing nothing to push him away either, instead, I let out a moan I know that undoes him and he groans in response; moving down to my collarbones.

"Wayne's gonna kill you if he finds out." I arch my head back slightly as he nuzzles my neck again, while I thread my fingers through his hair and taking in its fresh, minty smell from the shampoo he uses.

I feel him smile against my neck, before he pulls away and hovers his devilishly handsome face over mine.

"Baby, y'know I've nothing to be afraid of." He tucks a loose strand of hair behind my ear. "I'm willing to take his punches as long as it means I get to finally show you off. Just say the word, love. I've always been waiting for you to be ready, haven't you realized that?"

I smile, my cheeks feeling warm hearing him say those words. We've never confessed about our feelings before nor have we ever tried to figure out where we stand in each other's heart. Even though he didn't exactly say he likes me, it's more than enough to make my heart swell knowing I mean something to him.

His hands work rapidly to remove both of our clothings, getting them out of the way. I don't hesitate to push him down so I straddle him instead. My favourite position happens to be from behind, but I sort of learned that his is when I ride him on top— although he has never asked for it.

I rest my hands on his shoulders to hold myself, grinding my hips against him. Our underwear brushes each other's and we both moan, feeling the friction add on to our arousal. His rock hard manhood twitches beneath me while his big hands cups my ass and squeezes it tightly, making my wetness evident on my panties.

He slowly slips a finger onto the fabric of my panties, giving it one long stroke along my core and my legs nearly tremble from his teasing.

"God, I can't take it anymore." Zac whispers and slides my panties aside, inserting his finger inside me.

I moan out loud instantly and his lips come to capture mine, swallowing the noise. My own hand find its way into his briefs and whips out his cock, feeling drops of precum already slithered at the top. Stroking it a few times, I position it right at my entrance and he removes his fingers. Without warning, I lower myself onto him and take him in all at once with no difficulty; watching his eyes flutter shut at the feeling of being deep inside me.

I adjust his torso, making him lie back instead of leaning against the headboard. I sweep all of my hair to one side so it doesn't get in the way and we can both see each other clearly without it curtaining around my face. I begin to move up and down sensually, maintaining a steady speed so as not to tire my thighs out too fast.

"Mmm... fuck..." I moan, my hands cupping both my breasts as I ride him.

"You're so damn sexy," he groans, taking one of my boobs in his hand and kneads it, flicking my nipple with his thumb and index finger.

I throw my head back slightly and he takes that as his chance to sit up, taking my nipple into his mouth. I no longer can control myself, simply wanting more and more as the pressure inside me builds up. My legs growing tired as I pick up pace and he hurriedly helps me, lifting my ass up so he can do the thrusting instead.

This time, when we fall limp against each other's sweaty body, I hear him mutter something I almost thought I heard wrongly.

You're mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459K 9.3K 59
#1 in youngadult as of December 2018 NEW VERSION on my profile, now COMPLETE!!! This story is super cringey and the new version is way better, so ple...
44.3K 791 31
(NOT FULLY EDITED) Madison has dealt with abuse and heart ache her whole life thinking that it was what she deserved. First her parents then her boyf...
183K 8.8K 27
"What's going on?" "Nothing. Please just keep jogging or something." "What're you hiding, Kelsey?" Her eyes searched mi...
12.6K 397 27
Growing up Charlotte Parker and Tyler Andrews were close and when he cut off all contact after he went off to college, she was heartbroken, but fate...