Depth

By AMAC45

Cairo is a very closed off person. She has a lot of layers to her and most of those layers she won't let anyo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49

40

5.2K 121 17
By AMAC45

Cairo's POV

Lindsey and I have just gotten in for the January training camp in Harrison, New Jersey and it's our first camp as a married couple. It'll also be the first game I play with the name Horan on my back.

After we put our stuff away in the room we head down to the team meeting room and once there we are swarmed with hugs.

"There's the newlyweds." Alex says and I smile.

"So how was your first night as a married couple?" Kling asks.

"Blissful" I say.

"Orgasmic" Lindsey says shocking the whole team.

"Damn...where did you guys honeymoon? Ali asks.

"The Maldives." I say

"Cairo did you get a new tattoo?" Ash asks pointing to my finger.

"I got two. The Olympic Rings on my left hip." I slide my ring up my finger. "And then I got a ring finger tattoo since I can't wear my ring on the field." I slide my ring back down.

"How many times did you two have sex on your honeymoon?" Pinoe asks and is met with slaps from the team.

"Depends which day you're talking about." Lindsey says once again shocking the whole team.

Fuck I love my wife.

"Did that lingerie serve its purpose?" Ali asks.

She helped me pick it out, with Ash present as well, because I wanted to surprise Lindsey on our first night of the honeymoon and I've never purchased anything like that.

"Yes it did. It was on my body for five minutes then it was where it belonged."

"And where is that?"

"On the floor"

"Enough with that conversation...what did you two do in the Maldives?" Becky asks and I pull out my phone to show them pictures.

"Well I got us a private house on an island for two weeks and our closest neighbors were two miles away." I say.

"Wow that's a beautiful house. I bet the view was amazing." Christen says.

"Yeah. It was nice to just be alone for a little bit." Lindsey says and I nod.

"The third night we were there I set up a sunset beach dinner for us on the island and had all our favorite foods." I say.

"That looks amazing." Carli says.

"Our fourth night there we went to the bioluminescent beach and walked along it."

"That's beautiful...Ash I know where we are going on our next vacation." Ali says and Ash nods.

"Cairo how does that happen?" Mal asks.

"How does what happen?"

"How does it glow like that?"

"Phytoplankton."

"What is Phytoplankton?" Abby asks.

"They are tiny organisms that glow similarly to fireflies and tend to emit light when stressed, such as when waves crash or when they are otherwise agitated.

"I forgot you had a degree in marine biology." Tobin says.

"The fifth night we ate underwater." Lindsey says.

"That had to be a little odd." Kelley says.

"You get use to it." I say and lock my phone, put it in my pocket, and intertwine my hand with Lindsey's and look at the team. "The rest of the time we spent lounging around the house, lying on the beach, or swimming in the ocean...Oh we also went scuba diving together."

"Or doing the nasty." Kelley says.

"We did that a lot too." I say and Lindsey nods.

"How was your first Christmas as a married couple?" Tobin asks.

"Stressful." I say.

"Yeah most of the time we were moving." Lindsey says.

"What?" Alex asks dumbfounded.

"We sold our house that everyone has been to and we bought a new house together." I say.

"Do you have another house?" Sam asks.

"Yeah I had the house that all of you have been to and then I have a home in the Bahamas."

"Do you have pictures of your new house?" Kelley asks.

Lindsey nods and gets out her phone and shows the team the pictures of our new house.

"Do you need that big of a master bedroom?" Kelley asks.

"You basically have a movie theater." Mal says after seeing the Media room.

"It's not that big." I say and Kling goes to say something. "Leave it."

"Your bathroom is incredible." Alex says.

"Pool party at your house?" Ash asks.

"Sure." Lindsey says.

I mean it is a pretty big pool.

"I want your closet." Christen says and a couple of the girls nod.

"We only got everything unpacked like two weeks ago." Lindsey says as she puts her phone away.

"What neighborhood are you guys in now?" Alex asks.

"Beverly Hills" I say. Alex looks very shocked. "Yes we know it's expensive, but we both agreed that it's a house that we can raise a family in together and still have room for whenever you guys or Lindsey's parents come to visit, it's in a safe area, and the schools in that area are great."

"How far are the schools from you?" Becky asks.

"The elementary school is 1.5 miles away, the middle school is 3 miles away, and the high school is 1.1 miles away."

"Is it close to Sunset Boulevard?" Ash asks.

"Like five miles away." Lindsey says.

"Okay I'm going to be that person...how much did your house sell for?" Kling asks.

"3 times more than what I bought it for." I say and a couple of the girls mouths open in shock.

"Why that much?"

"Location, I renovated the house when I bought it, Lindsey helped spruce it up when she moved in, and because of the private beach."

"How much did you guys pay for your new house?"

"Less than what we got for our old house."

Yeah I'm not telling them how much we paid.

"So you guys don't have a mortgage?" Carli asks.

"Thankfully we don't." Lindsey says.

Oh the joys of adult conversation.

"Just how big is the inside?" Emily asks.

"Big." Lindsey says with emphasis.

"I love our bedroom the most though." I say and Lindsey smirks knowing what I'm talking about.

"Why?" Christen asks.

"It's soundproof." Lindsey says and we knowingly look at each other and smirk.

"Wait so that means....eww" Mal says.

"You won't be saying eww when you get married Mal." I say and the married girls nod.

The rest of the day was spent catching up with everybody which was nice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 969 11
Cairo's just been told to retire. Why? What caused this? How will this affect the rest of her life?
266K 6.6K 43
Anna has had a very hard upbringing, but she's defeated every hurdle thrown her way. But what will happen when her biggest secret comes to light and...
27.7K 691 13
Alex Morgan has a few things she's keeping from her teammates. Things like who she's in love with, and how she lost her, and how she needs help getti...
651K 15.2K 96
11 years. It's been 11 years since Astrid's seen her twin in person, but when the USWNT has an injury crisis Astrid is called up. What will happen wi...