Always - Fillie

Par heyjudx

"I wish you could see your beauty through my eyes, Millie." -- Plot: Years after Stranger Things, Millie and... Plus

Introduction
Prologue
One
Two
Three - Deal
Four - precious
Five - Give it a try
Six - Pay attention
Seven - Perfect
Nine - Drowned
Ten - broken
Eleven - Love of your life and love for your life
Twelve - Birthday
Thirteen - Culture
Fourteen - You're the one that I want
Fifteen - I care
Sixteen - Time together
Seventeen - Cliché
Eighteen - Little Things
Nineteen - Part of my life
Twenty - 3 words, 8 letters
Twenty One - Magnets
Twenty Two - You & I
Twenty Three - Motivation
Twenty Four - Cookies

Eight - Who said soulmates were only lovers?

1.7K 42 73
Par heyjudx

Millie ran towards her door, while putting on a night robe.

"Coming!" She yelled at the sound of the doorbell. "Who the hell is here at 7am." She whispered sighing.

The girl opened the door and couldn't believe who was in front of her. She was finally seeing him again, a smile filled of happiness appeared in her sleepy face looking at the figure standing there.

She ran so fast for a really, really tight hug. And by really tight, I mean really damn tight.

"Schnipper!" Millie exclaimed still hugging him.

"You're gonna kill me Millster!" Noah chuckled, "Oh god, I missed you so much it hurts."

"Me too." She got out of the embrace. "Let's enter, come in."

"What a nice place!" He looked around.

"I know!" She laughed. "What are you doing here in New York, again?"

Noah Schnapp was actually a New York City boy. Born and raised there, he knew every single spot of the city, Upper East Side, Upper West Side, Brooklyn, East Village, Soho, Little Italy, Queens, the whole Isle of Manhattan, every single place you could imagine.

But due to his big success after 'Stranger Things' aired, he moved to Los Angeles where all stars normally lived. The glamorous city, where every thing involved stars of every kind. Hollywood stars, 5 stars restaurants, 5 stars hotels, cafes, stars on the sidewalks...

And also where one of his star friend lived, Finn. Yeah, they became quite close, because of hanging out around the same places and well, knowing people from the showbiz helped, as always.

"Well, I'm back in town!" He told his best friend the newest news.

"No way!" She hugged him again. "We should have a sleepover, you know?"

"Yeah!" He smiled. "Today?"

"Why not?" She chuckled a bit.

"Okay, deal then." He winked, joking and walking towards the fridge. Making himself at home. "Haven't you got any Gogosqueeze?"

"Are you serious?" Millie laughed.

"Millie!" He protested, faking to be annoyed.

"Nope, I don't but we can buy it later. I just have basic stuff from the day I went to the market after an indie show with Finn." She answered, laying on the couch.

"So, the Finnie boy, huh?" He closed the fridge with a bottle of milk in his hand.

"Don't get me started, Noah. You talk about him just like you haven't known him for 9 years." She turned on the TV.

"C'mon Millster, what happened?" He rapped her shoulder.

"Nothing, it's simple. Nothing happened and nothing will ever happen." She explained.

"Okay then." He smiled playfully.

"It's not like we're 14 anymore, Schnipper." She surfed through the channels.

"Sure." He sipped the milk, sitting right beside her making her roll her eyes.

"Fuck." She mumbled.

"What?" He put the now empty bottle on the table.

"I still have to work today." She sighed, getting up to get ready. "I thought it was already Saturday."

"Nope, Friday." He replied watching her fade away through the hall. "Whoa, whoa, whoah." Noah called her back.

"What?" She entered the living room again.

"I could come with you. Say hi to Shawn, Finn, know everyone there. It would be fun, I guess."

"Yeah, I like that." She got her head out of the messy bun she had before, "I'm just gonna get ready to go." She got out to take her shower and left him there, laying on the couch watching TV.

——

"Let's go?" Millie asked, hurrying up because she was late as usual. "Where are my keys?" She ran through her purse.

"This?" Noah lifted a BMW key.

"Yup!" She got the thing from his hand. "Get your lazy ass out of the couch and let's go to the car."

"Too much cursing, too much time with Wolfhard, my lady." He joked, standing up and getting his coat, making her roll his eyes.

She gestured him they were late, pointing to her apple watch many times in silence.

"Okay, okay." He walked through the door and left the apartment. They got the elevator, arrived in the garage and got to the car.

"What a nice car you have." He looked at the vehicle.

"Thank you." She started it.

"So, how's life going in my city, Millster?" The Schnapp boy said, connecting his phone to the cable to put some music.

"Well, busy but good. I love the-"

"City that never sleeps." Both of them exclaimed together, laughing.

"Pretty crazy but I like it, you know it." She chuckled.

"Yeah, I know."

Millie was an independent girl and in that big, modern and crazy city like her it was easier. She has been quite happy in that town, to be honest, the one where a lot of things happened and

still could.

——

"Well, here we are!" Millie got out of the parking lot.

"Uh, quite good." Noah joked, pretending to be snob.

"I'm sorry Mr. Hollywood boy." She laughed and kept walking. "That's me." She pointed to a trailer with a green sign 'Finn and Millie'.

She gestured him to enter, opening the door to that little 'room'. It had a couch, a green-ish carpet, a table, two wardrobes and a mini table, on top of it, a television and on the side lots and lots of books.

"Uh, I can deal with it." The boy laughed.

"I hate you." Millie laughed, rolling her eyes.

"No, you don't." He said, sure of it.

He knew that girl too well. Nine years weren't nine weeks, days or minutes.
They grew up together.
Best friends. Someone to count on.
And oh, while being a teenager that was something hard to find, but still something everyone needed. They were the perfect match,
who said soulmates were only lovers.

"You know me too well, it doesn't count." She bursted in laugh, throwing her things on the couch and then throwing herself on it.

"Noah!" Finn entered the room by the door, before hugging the boy he hadn't seen in a while.

"I haven't seen you since that day in Pitchoun, like three weeks ago." He replied, watching the other one remove his scarf.

"Wait, have you been to LA?" Millie bursted into the conversation.

"Yeah, how do you think all my clothes and stuff appeared here?" The curly headed boy took a sip of the hot chocolate in his hand.

"Oh, I'm such a dumbass." She laughed, "Wait... So you got to see my best friend more than me?" She asked, pretending to be offended.

"Indeed." Finn laughed, before opening the door to leave.

"Finn!" Noah exclaimed, making the other boy turn around.

"Yeah?"

"We should go out next Saturday, go to a bar or something. Caleb and Sadie will be back from San Francisco and I guess they could take a break from the wedding stuff to have a little time with their friends." He paused, "About Gaten, I'd have to call him. He's staring at this super big broadway play."

"We could go someday see him, Schnipper." Millie suggested.

"Yes." He replied. "But what do you guys think about Saturday night?"

"I'm in!" Millie raised her arm.

"Same!" Finn said right before heading out of the place.

"Great!"

——

"Millie, come on!" Noah pulled her by her wrist, begging her.

"Noah, I'm not going to a stupid bar with you." She protested.

"Please!" He begged. "I wanna party tonight!"

"I'm already going out with the party next week." She paused, "I'm not a party girl and you know that."

"Yeah." He replied.

"Wait," The girl remembered something. "You cannot even drink." She laughed.

"You either, besides there are some things we don't need to tell." Schnapp winked playfully. "But okay. You won." He admitted.

"Yay!" She jumped, clapping happily like a little ten year old.

"But only if I get to choose the movie for our sleepover and it will have to be in your place because mine's still a mess." The boy explained.

"Okay! Let's go!" They said, leaving the trailer and entering the car.

Noah and Millie's sleepovers were amazing when they were teens. And, to be honest, both of them missed it.
They talked about every single thing happening in their life, while listening to all kinds of songs, watching all kinds of movies (especially high school musical).
They nights they could escape for a moment from that crazy and busy life they had.

"Here we are." Millie opened the door to her apartment, throwing her bag at the couch.

Noah's stomach groaned, "Oops. I might be a little bit hungry. I could eat a fucking truck right now."

"Kay," She laughed, opening her fridge. Empty. "We could order food, right?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" His eyes shined bright,

"Oh god,  you really can't stop eating. Can you? It's creepy, I feel like you would eat me if you could." The girl chuckled lightly, heading towards her best friend.

"You know, you have like 0% of moral to talk about me, Millster. You eat like 10 million pounds of food every day." Schnapp joked.

"Okay, I admit it!" She picked up her phone and sat on the couch. "What are we gonna order?" She scrolled down the screen of her phone, looking at the options.

"Sushi!" Noah pointed to the picture of meal that seemed to taste pretty good.

"No, I don't feel like eating sushi today." She thought, "Hmm..."

"Pizza!" The boy exclaimed, craving for a slice of a pepperoni flavored.

"Yeah, I could do pizza." Millie concluded, laughing at her friend's face.

"Okay!" He robbed her phone.

"Hey!" She protested, laughing.

"I am gonna order the food, Miss." He explained, typing in the number from the place. "Give me one sec." He winked, making her laugh.

She had missed him, yeah. A lot.
She just realized it now how much she had missed her best friend, when all those memories and moments became reality again. Happiness filled her whole heart.

"Now we just have to wait." Noah sat and have Millie her phone again.

"I'm gonna change into my pajamas, okay?" She stood up. "You can choose the movie." She left.

——

In the middle of 'Dear John', while tears were falling down from both of their eyes, running down their cheeks the doorbell rang.

"Food!" Noah exclaimed, getting up from the ground, throwing the blanket away.

He came back with two cardboard boxes, bringing a tasty smell into the room.

"Two pizzas?" Millie asked in shock.

"Uhum, and don't be shocked because you know we could end five of these." He put both boxes in front of them on the coffe table and pressed the resume button.

"Schnipper." Millie called him, who was too busy staring at the TV.

"Yeah." He answered.

"There's something I'd like to talk about.." She sighed quietly, almost impossible to hear.

"Spill it." He faced her.

"It's just that.. forget about it, it's nothing important." She paused, "Let's just watch the movie."

"No, Millie. If it wasn't important you wouldn't feel the need to talk about it." Noah paused the movie. "I'm not gonna press you to say anything, but you know you can always tell me everything." He took her hand and smiled.

"Okay." Millie took a deep breath, finally feeling ready to spit it. "I think... I think I'm starting to develop feelings for someone." She sighed and looked down.

Millie had never been open about her feelings. Never. She just thought it was better if no one knew it, regardless of what went through her head. If no one knows, no one can ruin it.

"There's no shame on that." He lifted her head.

"I know, but I think nothing will ever happen. Things weren't great between us before, and since a few weeks we became friends again." She explained.

"It's Finn, isn't it?" He asked, not leaving that comforting smile off his face for a second, being always there for her.

"Ho-How do you know?" She asked looking up at him.

"I know you, silly."

"Thank you for everything." She said.

"No problem. I'm here for you always. You know." He smiled and embraced her.

The hug lasted for minutes, it was everything she needed. To feel accepted a little bit. To know her feelings weren't a monster and that she had someone to talk about.

"Soulmates." Millie said still hugging him.

"Yeah, soulmates." He smiled.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

234K 3.5K 41
sequel bbys!!!
55.3K 1K 31
In the town of Hawkins everyone suffers the aftermath of all the strange events of the last year, specifically Mike, he changed completely, broke Ele...
202K 7.3K 44
isn't it amazing how a person who was once just a stranger, suddenly means the world to you? (pure fluff) © mad 2019-2020
25.9K 1K 34
Sequel to: One and Only Read the first book before this one! Hope you enjoy!❤️