Sixteen - Time together

(Be happy, this chapter will contain a lot of fluff finally!! lmao)

Millie woke up the next morning blasted. She was on the same couch she had fallen asleep the other night with a beloved boy, but now with a sheet involving her tiny body.

She stood up, entered her gray kitchen and opened the fridge to drink a cup of water. That was when she saw a little black box with a tiny letter glued to it.

'I'd have put it on the table next to the couch, but I know you like it better cold.

Good morning,
see you at work xx'

She read it and chuckled with red cheeks. Her heart was euphoric, completely happy and it was literally controlling her actions. She felt like a teen again, just like if it was her first love, specially because it was still the same boy.

She rushed at getting ready, her heart exploding with excitement only with the thought of seeing him again that morning.

She rushed so much that she arrived much earlier than usual on set. So, the girl decided to go to the main trailer to grab some coffee, since she hadn't had her usual dose of the drink that day in the beginning of March.

She was looking outside with her mug in her hand when she felt two arms hugging her from behind. She shivered, like every damn time he touched her.

"Good morning." A raspy morning voice said, then kissed her cheek, making her smile.

"Good morning." She turned around facing Finn and then kissing his lips quickly.

"Did you like the chocolates?" He asked, with his hands still on her hips.

She nodded in response. "Principally because you remembered how I like them." She chuckled lightly, with her hands around his neck.

"I always do. Write that down." He grinned, winking playfully.

"Okay." She said, laughing and messing with his black curls. "I think we gotta go to work now, Finnie boy." She concluded, getting out of his embrace even if her whole body told her not to.

——

Millie was in their trailer on her phone after finishing all her scenes for the day. She was there just killing time, literally. It was too cold to stay outside and she had nothing better to do till Shawn let them go home.

"Hey." Finn entered the door. "Shawn said we can go home."

"Finally." She laughed, standing up and collecting her stuff. "Finn?" She asked, while putting her coat on.

"Yeah?" He turned around.

"Do you wanna come over?" She spit out, finally asking. All she wanted to do was spend all the time she could with him.

"Spend time with you? Hm, I think I'll have to take a look on my schedule." He joked, laughing and she slapped his shoulder playfully. "Of course I want." He kissed her cheek.

"Let's go then?" She asked, smiling at his answer and, of course, at his little gesture of affection.

He nodded in response and both went to her place, in the heart of NYC.