One

Millie Bobby Brown woke up in a morning of January by the sound of her iPhone:

9 missed calls from her manager.

It was still early, but she needed to call him back since it could be something important. Which probably was, because he never called her 8am in the morning like he was doing at the moment.

"Tom? What happened?" She asked, calling the man back and yawned.

"You've got requested to a movie!" The manager exclaimed.

"That's wonderful!" She said happily, but still with a raspy morning voice.

"It's called 'My last word.' It's a romance movie and the couple knows each other since they were kids-"

"Usual romance." Millie interrupted, yawning one more time and getting out of her fluffy bed in her parents house.

"Well, but the man, years later, thinks that has a very serious illness and goes after the girl to say how he feels about her. It turns out, he didn't have any illness." Tom finished.

"Who am I supposed to be in this?" She asked curiously, while brushing her short chocolate hair.

"You're the main girl, Olivia." He responded.

"Okay. Did they say more about it?" Millie asked craving for answers, she had always been curious, principally about the projects she worked because she wanted to give all her best.

"Oh, yeah. They said you are going to work with an old friend of yours, but they didn't tell me who that is." Tpm answered. "We're going to meet to sign the contract on Tuesday in New York."

"Thank you, Tom. See you there." She hang up and got ready for her day.

——

A little more to the left side of the country, Finn Wolfhard was in his kitchen drinking a little bit of coffee and eating a piece of pineapple.

"Mr. Wolfhard, Mr. Anderson is in the living room waiting for you." Aubrey, the housekeeper, entered the kitchen.

"Thank you, Aubrey." He said smilingly and headed to his large living room.

"Hey, Marcus." Finn greeted his manager.

"Hi Finn." A tall, bald, well suited man shook his hand. "So," He started and both sat on the two grey armchairs. "You've been requested to a movie called 'My last word', it's a pretty good offer, since you're going to play one of the main characters, James."

"What's that about?" The superstar
asked.

"It's a typical romance. The couple knows each other since they're little and the guy discovers he has a sickness, which in the end he doesn't." The manager explains, "Well, anyways, and I think you know what happens next.

"Oh, when are we meeting to sign the thing?" Finn asked, yawning.

"On Tuesday in New York. Oh, you also will be working with an ex-cast mate." Anderson concluded.

"Who?" Asked the other man, sitting across him.

"I really don't know. They didn't tell us." Marcus answered.

"Okay then. See you in NYC." Finn laughed, leading his manager to the door.

——

Five days later,
the day had arrived.

The day they were going to sign the contract.