Not Broken Just Unfinished

DaieniajahCarter tarafından

"Maliya your beautiful . You deserve the world." Brandon whispered into my ears. I Stared into his eyes "your... Daha Fazla

From the start.
Guarded
My Own
Odyssey
Lust or Love
Open Wounds
Biggest mistake
No love lost, No love found
Stalking you
Get to you
Forever ✨
Wasted 💔🤦🏽‍♀️
Timer🤫
Can not save me?
Can I Holla at you
Tired of living with demons because their always inviting more.
Not Mine
Hush now
At the end of the day , I know im riding alone...
👑Rivals 👑
Beautiful Scars
Reflection
Blunt 🔊
Part 2: Satan's Playpen
BerZerk
Pills & Potions
Lucid Dreaming
Push
I cant do this anymore
Broken clocks
Naked
The remedy for a broken heart
Lights Please
Damn.
Broken Mirror
Thugger
Forever ever...
You did what you did , I felt what i felt, It is what it is !
Confidental
Trap Royalty
Black Cinderella
One of a kind
I will
Gonna love me
Butterfly effect
Private property
Complicated

Pretty little fears

1.2K 40 14
DaieniajahCarter tarafından

Maliya POV

I felt anger build up inside of me as they carried Mylise away she was so close to us I could've touched her. I never felt so helpless as I felt in that moment. " As we were saying this could've all been avoided if you guys would've did the deal with us in the beginning this could've been a much easier union." Cartez Father Ravelle  began I struggled to pay attention my mind was everywhere.

" When can we see our daughter." I blurted out

Ravelle paused staring at Mateo "Are you going to just let her speak out of turn like that?" he questioned. Mateo rubbed his hand across his face trying to brace himself for what was coming next.

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR TALKING TO?"I snapped jumping into his face. He laughed seeing me getting worked up and upset. "chill out" Mateo mumbled. I rolled my eyes not really interested in shit else he had t say but when I turned around Ravelle was missing & Cartez took his spot.

"I have no intention on keeping your daughter from you. you can see her once we finishing ironing out the details of this arrangement. As for taking her home i'm not comfortable with that just yet." Cartez reached out to shake me and Mateo's hand mateo might've shook the bastards hand but I on the other hand spit at him. Everyone's mouth dropped open once they've noticed what I've done. "hpmh your daughter has that same spice as you" Cartez chuckled wiping his face.

"see ya later Ma & Pa." Cartez laughed.

Sienna POV

" I thought we agreed on waiting and I approach my uncle" I sighed as Cairo paced back and forth.
"Fuck ain't nobody went looking for that niggah  he came out the cut blazing so ima do the same he came looking for me ima give him something to look for." Cairo snapped at me causing me to jump.

He really did look so much like dad it was beginning to seem almost frightening like a flash back almost.

"Sienna we tried it your way we really did as you see. Nigga tried to kill MY cousin YOUR brother in broad daylight waiting for you isn't a option so either you get to him now or you can attend his funeral later." Dj tried his best to explain without sounded angry ,but I could hear the annoyance in his voice he was on the verge of being pissed off.

This situation period was pissing me off not only was it causing everyone to look at me funny ,but it causing me and Dj problems in our relationship . It's slowly making me hate Dj. They just needa trust that I know Deondre an what he's capable of. " Man I really don't wanna keep talking about this anymore." I snapped.

" What the fuck do you mean you don't wanna keep talking about this. You deadass dragging your feet when it comes to this situation putting not only my life on the line but my families so we gonna handle this right now . You sound drunk as fuck." Dj yelled back. I chewed on my lip trying to hold it together " You treating me like i'm on opposition shit I'm your girl nigga I'm his younger suster his BLOOD sister at that you really think that I would put y'all in danger that I would be working with the opps to hurt y'all. You got me fucked up." my voice began cracking as I finished my sentence but not from tears or sadness this was pure anger I was feeling.

I had given up literally everything to be with DJ. "Y'all both in the wrong okay we just needa chill out. Everyone take a breather." Cairo chimed in Storme silently agreed with him on the side. I collapsed on the couch while the boys went upstairs leaving me and Storme alone.

"I understand everything your saying and everything the boys are saying and I know it's not my place to say anything on this subject "

I cut her off " So don't" I snapped but I instantly felt bad after. "i'm sorry" I mumbled.

It's like light went off in my head going over what happened in the argument. "fucking with opposition" I repeated smiling causing Storme stared at me "gurl what are you talking about" she asked.

"We about to fuck with opposition" I repeated, She stared at me with a dumbfounded look on her face.

I grabbed her by her arm dragging her along with me out the door.

-------

I shot Deondre a text asking him to meet me at the most popular hookah lounge that teens visit.

"You know the moment the boys find out that you went to meet up with dre they're going to kill you I really think Dj will kill you." Storme warned looking around us like they were going to pop up  outta the dirt on the ground.

"I'm more scared of dre than I am of the boys but that's why I brought you along your going to be the eye candy. If dre thinks i'm really on his side then he'll tell me his plan. I brought you along , to hold his attention while I lie because somehow he always knows when i'm lying. Right now i'm thanking god that he drew you like that."

"OH HELL NO BITCH YOU TRYNA GET US KILLED"  Storme screamed causing everyone to stare at us.

I shushed her pulling her to the side "it's the only way to stop the boys from becoming murders" I whispered I know how deeply Storme cares for Cairo and she would do anything for hi even play with opposition for a while to get what we needed to get. All I wanted was to make Deondre plans fall through long enough for him to give up.

"If we get in trouble ouuhhh bitch you and me will be fighting I swear to gawd." Storme mumbled walking into the hookah lounge.

I searched through the smoke for a minute before I seen Deondre. He was by himself in a booth texting away in attention all into the phone.

"wassup unc" I yelled over the music. Deondre didn't look up he just pointed to the seat across from him I didn't say anything I just slid into the seat I stared at storme while she just stood up and waited for him to look.

"hello" she smiled licking her lips. I was surprised because she actually had his attention it's like nothing mattered to him besides her. " wassup you with her" Deondre asked me. I quickly nodded.

Deondre smiled holding his hand out for her to shake as she grabbed his hand he pulled her into his lap. "what's ya name baby girl' he whispered I rolled my eyes he thinks he's so smooth.

"Storme" she whispered back seductively into his ear.

I watched as Deondre's eyes lit up maybe this plan was going to work after all.

Mateo POV

I squeezed Maliya close to me as we walked to the room Mylise was being held. I held my breathe as the door was being pushed opened seeing my daughters bruised face shattered my heart.

"Mommy , Daddy" she cried running over to us I clutched her and my wife close. " You okay baby girl?" I asked rubbing her head she slowly nodded her head crying. "I want this to all be over I want to be home."

"soon baby girl very soon" Maliya assured her. "They didn't violate you in anyway right" I asked holding her face in my hands. "I'm so sorry mommy I swear. Daddy I didn't know that things would wrong so fast one minute I was running away with someone I thought I could trust next thing I know i'm jumping out of a window onto a beach , being held captive in a room." Mylise rambled I kissed her forehead wiping her tears " Baby girl it's okay"

I felt her body relax against mine just how she used to when she was a baby.
"I want to take her home" Maliya said turning facing Ravelle.
"It's my sons call not my own." He put his hands up in surrender.

"Mylise we're going to leave you here for a little bit til the terms of our agreement is solid and the trades have began that's the only way yo ensure for a fact that your safe an no one can kidnap you again." Mylise stared up at me with her green eyes just how she had done when she was a baby I never as bad as in that moment wanted to take her home but the fact was if we took her right now what's to say they won't follow her and kidnap her again. What's to say they'll even let us take her to the airport or vene let us leave with her off thee block. It's clear that Cartez has taken a liking to her because she is now his wife.

"As you may have noticed by now we've been watching her for a while now an this was carefully planned and thought out. As weird as it may sound and seem my son does really like you mylise no matter how wrong we went about this. this deal with your family and this union will benefit you in more ways than you could possibly think." Ravelle held his hand out for me to shake I fought every being in my body to not punch him as I shook his hand.

Bryse POV

I stood in the corner of the doctors room fighting tears as we stood in the doctors office. I stepped closer once I heard the heartbeat.

"That's the baby" I questioned I watched a smile grow on Nalijah face. "That's the heartbeat you hear and if you come a little closer I can show you where exactly the baby is right now your child is the size of a grapefruit." The doctor began. I watched and paid close attention as she sowed me the head arms and where the rest of my baby will eventually form.

I couldn't fight the smile that was growing on my face " I'm about to be a father" I muttered to myself looking down at the sonogram pictures. "They said by next visit they should be able to tell the gender of the baby but I want a gender reveal." Nalijah went on babbling as she has been for hours since the doctors visit. "Bryse how do you feel about all of this?" Aunt Bianca asked. I shrugged still staring at the sonogram. "The doctor says she thinks he's in shock which is normal for teen fathers I read all about it in a book called 'when teens are expecting'. Bryse maybe you should start reading some books you know so you can prepare for our baby boy or girl and family" Nalijah nudged me once she realized I wasn't going to answer her.

"I still stand by what I said yeah that's my baby and ima step up an do what I need to do as the father but there's still no me and you. You trapped me and you think of it as some sort of joke you just ruined our lives my dude." I was pulling no punches or soften any blows this is going to change our lives forever and she's treating it like we went and coped a matching pair of jordans. "Boy watch your temper" My aunt warned.

I chewed on my lips staring out of the window day dreaming thinking of what my life would've been if I never met Nalijah or came to Flordia for the summer. "can we please talk when your aunt drop me off at home. I'll get you a uber home or pay your aunt gas money." Nalijah pleaded. I rolled my eyes at the thought of ever being alone with her again. "Say what you gotta say no reason to talk alone everyone already know our business your pregnant." I was just stating facts everything about us was on front street only people who didn't know is my parents and older siblings.

"This stress isn't good for the baby just talk to me Bryse."Nalijah sounded like it was beyond important that we speak so I finally caved in and agreed.

"TT i'm going to stay with nalijah for a while we have something's we need to talk about" I sighed sliding out of the car. "Good I think some time alone and talking will do y'all good." She gave me a quick hug and kiss before driving off.

I slowly made my way into the house even though everything inside of me knew this was going to be some bullshit.

"I'm scared bryse I don't think I want to go through with this" she said beginning to fan herself.

"Go through with what now?" I asked honestly not knowing what she was talking about because she complains about everything recently. "The baby. Bryse you were right I want a abortion." She mumbled.

I rubbed my hands through my hair "No that's not a option now. You drunk as fuck you having my child now." I chuckled not knowing really what to think. " I thought us having a baby would bring us together it's dragging us apart. All you care about is your baby"

"AS I FUCKING SHOULDDD PERIODT!" I snapped. Something happened to me at the doctors appointment seeing my baby on the sonogram machine realizing I have a baby and believe it or not i'm getting attached to him or her already. "When you think about raising our baby what do you see?" Nalijah asked folding her arms across his chest.

"I see me with my son." I shrugged I was telling the truth I didn't see Nalijah I saw me and my boy. "I want a family for my baby and if you can't give ,e one then I don't want you." she said that like it was going to make me jump and want to be with her.

"BIT- Nalijah I care about you because your carrying my child yes I did like you a lot before but now I honestly don't. You tried to ruin my life by getting pregnant then when i'm finally getting used to the thought of becoming a parent & she want to threaten that by being bitter. "it's not like I'm seeing someone else i'm just not going to be with you simple" I went to hug her but she backed away.

"don't be like that" I said I really didn't want to argue or fight I just thought it would be best for us to not be. Before I could turn to leave she began bashing her head into the counter blood gushing out of the center. "you don't want to be with me then you will be in a jail cell." Nalijah spat.

I pulled her away from the counter "YO CHILL THE FUCK OUT YOU WILDIN RIGHT NOW SHAWTY" I snapped she clawed at her own neck blood underneath her nails. I grabbed her hands pinning her against the wall. "get off of me you better enjoy your last few hours of freedom." she screeched at the top of her lungs.
Nalijah brought her feet to her chest kicking bryse off of her rushing to grab a knife. "I'll do it i'll cut this baby out of me since you want it so badly. come on one step closer and your precious child will be gone. As a matter of fact."
Within seconds Nalijah disappear into the bathroom returning with a hand full of pills. "you don't want me in your future fine neither one of us will be" she cried beginning to swallow the hand full of pills . I fought with her trying to pry her mouth open.

This girl is a psycho.

Mylise POV

I sat allowing my mother to ice my cheek. "Cartez did this?" she asked quietly. I winced in pain " no ma he wouldn't do that to me " I softly said she stared at me as if she wanted to believe it ,but she didn't. "so who did it" she sighed.

"some tall darkskinned man. He was upset that I caused a scene that's it. Jason warned me not to do that but I did any way so this is my fault. I need take this more seriously ma their really gangsters? Daddy deal drugs? Well shit daddy isn't really my daddy? Ma what's going on." I asked I wasn't going to accept anything she had to say that didn't involve a direct answer.

"Baby girl I never meant for anything to turn out the way it has. Brandon is your father he isn't your uncle... I was 18 and a stripper I had a rough life at home by rough I mean drug addicted mother to the nasty boyfriend coming in and out touching me as he wanted doing whatever he wanted and my mother was far strung out to even noticed. I tried multiple times to tell her but she didn't believe me she swore I was lying. Part of me wish I was the other half was just to angry to be near her. I met your father one night working but I didn't give in that easily it's not that I didn't want to. He was showering me with gifts and love ,but I was hung up on Cairo's father who has just introduced me to cairo I was building a bond. Things went left between me and Cairo's father I was happy to be with your father then because he bought me jewelry an treated me like it was a happily ever after til We began getting into arguments he began getting .. controlling and abusive. Anything I did that involved me speaking to someone else involved me getting my ass beat after. Me & your father took a trip to Chicago where I met your grandmother and uncle also where I found out I was pregnant with you. Your grandmother found out your father was beating me an told me yeah ,y heart told me to stay with your father because I loved him but use my mind because I couldn't keep fighting him and keep you safe. It came out that your father was cheating that was the last straw for me. I was done. Later that same night I was kidnapped by my mother's boyfriend and brought back to Baton Rouge where I met Mateo & adopted Cairo." By the end of my mother explaining herself tears were falling from my eyes.

"I didn't know you went through all of that mommy." I cried hugging my mother tightly. I had so many questions. it was still hard to believe that the man I knew as my uncle for my whole life is my father.

"Time is up" Jason mumbled opening the door I guess he was still upset with what I said earlier. I squeezed my mother tightly and whisper goodbye into her ear. "not goodbye it's see you later."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

174K 1.1K 34
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
17.1M 656K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
3.8M 89.7K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
216K 10.3K 57
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...