Revenge of The Legendary Mast...

By SynchroBeast

*Third Place Winner in the Blue Rose Awards* Loneliness. Hatred. Shattering of his heart into a million piece... More

Prologue (The Revenge of the Legendary Master)
Chapter 1 (I will never leave you)
A/N Update
Chapter 2 (Broken Heart and Mended Spirit)
A/N Update on Amourshipping
Chapter 3 (Revealation of the Truth Part 1)
Chapter 4 :- Revealation of The Truth (Part 2)
A/N Update
A/N Update (A Quick Thank You)
Chapter 5 (Reminiscence of The Past)
I Got Tagged
Chapter 6 (Meeting Old Friends)
Special Chapter (Party Time)
Chapter 7 (A Mysterious Danger)
Not a Chapter
I Got Tagged
I Got Tagged Again
I Got Tagged Once Again
Chapter 8 (Lets do it)
A/N (Need a help with this story)
Chapter 9( The Journey Begins)
Chapter 11 (Battle of Titans :- Part 1)
Chapter 12 (Battle of Titans :- Part 2)
Chapter 13 (Battle of Titans :- Part 3)
Thank You
Chapter 14 ( Is it Really Easy? )
Chapter 15 (The Advent of Greatness)
Important Notice
New Story !!
Chapter 16 :- The First Step of Legacy
Chapter 17:- (A Glimpse of Detection)
Chapter 18:- (Darkness Rises)
Chapter 19 :- (Reconnecting Bonds)
Chapter 20 :- (Rise and Shine)
HUUUUGGGEEE UPDATE
Chapter 21:- (Honing your Skills)
Chapter 22 :- (Knight in the Shining Armor)
Chapter 23 :- (A New Ally)
Chapter 24 :- (Impending Doom)
Renewed Commitment: Restarting the Journey

Chapter 10 (A Cracker of a Start)

3.1K 108 95
By SynchroBeast

"Now how should I go to Johto? I have my Charizard who is more than capable enough but I cannot use him again. Not after he had traveled 45 minutes nonstop." said Ash to himself.

Just then, loud noises were heard by him coming from the sky. Ash instinctively then looked up to the sky to see a huge flock of Spearow flying rapidly across the evening horizon as if they were being chased by something or someone. He could then vaguely see a large flying type chasing them away. The Pokemon, happy to see his mission accomplished, casually looked down to the land and the first thing that it saw was the same raven-haired trainer who had a Pikachu along with him that had caught him. He was none other than Ash himself.

The Pokemon then stopped in its track only to see the person clearly. After nearly a moment of hesitation, he confirmed his trainer's identity and started to speed up towards Ash who was clearly not observing all this commotion.

The Pokemon landed smoothly near Ash but due to its speed, a small pile of dust shot up in the air gaining Ash's attention. Ash turned back only to see the Pokemon clearly. It was an avian Pokemon with large wings, sharp talons, and a short, hooked beak. Its glossy plumage is mostly brown with cream colored underlinings and flight feathers. Its head had a decorated crest that was nearly as long as its body. The center feathers of its crest are primarily yellow, while the outer feathers are red. The fan-like feathers of its tail are red or brown.

Ash recognized the appearance of the Pokemon almost instantly. He was the one who never used to forget his Pokemon even when they were not with him so it is natural that he could recognize it. But Ash decided to act cautiously and asked it,

"Pidgeot is that you?" asked Ash hesitantly.

This was the confirmation for Pidgeot. Before a few moments, he was not sure that his trainer could recognize him although a part of his heart was constantly telling him that he would never forget him. And he was glad that his heart was right as Ash recognized him.

"Pidgooo" replied Pidgeot almost crying as he was very happy to see his old friend again.

"It is you" replied Ash happily as he immediately wasted no time in lunging forward and gave him a sideways hug to his long gone flying type.

"I am very happy to see you again Pidgeot. So, what happened to that nasty Fearow that used to torment your clan?" asked Ash as he was surprised to see his Pidgeot not with his flock.

"Pidgoo...... Pid.....Pid", replied Pidgeot while he was trying his best to answer Ash's questions with vague signs and sounds.

Ash tried his best to understand his Pokemon properly and seemed to get an overview of what had happened.

"So you are saying that the Fearow that used to threaten your clan was defeated and sent away once and for all and its flock was chased away?" asked Ash to which Pidgeot replied with a nod indicating that what he was saying was true.

"Then would you like to join me in your campaign again?" asked Ash hesitantly as he was unsure if he would like to go along with him.

His thoughts were immediately put to rest as Pidgeot once again cried and pointed at a pokeball on his belt with one of his wings indicating that he wanted to tag along with his trainer.

Ash understood his flying types intention and he took out an empty pokeball from his pocket and just touched it smoothly and gently on Pidgeots head. The red beam of light sucked the massive flying type into the pokeball and it dinged immediately without any time consumed as Pidgeot was very eager to travel with Ash again and he was captured once again.

Ash immediately threw the pokeball in the air and yelled without any moments waste.

"Pidgeot, Come on out."

Pidgeot then came out of his pokeball and stood tall firmly on the ground in front of Ash majestically waiting for his trainer's command.

"Pidgeot, I need you to carry me to Johto immediately. Our next adventure begins there shortly."

Pidgeot then gave a cry of roar as he agreed to his trainer's command without any hesitation as he was happy to help his trainer once again.

Ash then climbed on to Pidgeots back along with his trusty Pikachu and then after sitting comfortably, he patted on Pidgeots back gently.

"Let's get going Pidgeot."

This was the order that was needed for Pidgeot to act upon. He then stood firm on the ground and let huge a huge roar as he was ready to take a long flight for his master showcasing his power. He then flapped his wings hard for a single time as he launched himself into the air along with Ash and Pikachu on his back holding in right to him.

As Pidgeot flew in the air, he began using the cool breeze to steady his speed with a minimal effort from his side as he was gliding with the help of the tailwinds blowing in the air.

After what seemed like nearly a forty-five minutes, Ash then looked down from the back of Pidgeot as he could feel the sudden chill in the atmosphere. He could see the magnificent view as Pidgeot slowed down his flight as he began slowly landing on the ground. Although Ash had been to the vicinity of Mount Silver, he never had been such lucky enough to view it in front of his eyes.

The silvery white crests of the mountain ranges proved to be a spell bounding sight to the raven-haired trainer as it glistened in the golden rays of the evening sun. Ash slowly got down from Pidgeots back as he reached the destination while Pikachu jumped off from Ash'ss shoulder to the ground. He then looked at Pidgeot and lovingly pet his face as Pidgeot closed his eyes clearly enjoying the affection provided by his trainer.

"Great job Pidgeot. Now take a nice long rest," said Ash as he took out Pidgeot's newly obtained pokeball from his belt.

Pidgeot gawked as he nodded his head agreeing to the fact that he needed some rest. Ash then pointed his pokeball towards his first flying type as he said softly,

"Pidgeot return."

A red beam of light emerged from the empty pokeball as it sped rapidly towards Pidgeot and hit him in his wing. Pidgeot diminished quickly as he was sucked into his pokeball. Ash then tucked his pokeball into his belt.

He then looked at Pikachu who was busy witnessing his surroundings. Ash too took a quick peek at his surroundings. Although Mount Silver was a chain of snowy mountains, or also had a wide variety of flora and fauna in it. There were many Pine trees covered with snow looking as if they were painted white. Small wild Pokemon like Zigzagoon, Ratatta and some Oddish were roaming everywhere. Ash smiled upon seeing the Pokemon playing with each other. His mind unknowingly dated to his past experience where he was lost in a forest and had to spend his time under a tree trunk. He then saw various small wild Pokemon standing outside hesitantly. Ash then welcomed them inside to which they accepted with a lot of hesitation but eventually all of them opened up and that was the best interaction that Ash had ever had with Pokemon. The Pokemon surrounded Ash and hugged him while sleeping to keep him warm. That was the incident when Ash had fixed firmly in his mind that he wanted to be a Pokemon Trainer when he would be old enough so that he could travel around the globe and meet and befriend many Pokemon.

His train of thoughts was interrupted by a deep voice that echoed through out the forest.

"Took you long enough to come here Ash." said an unknown voice to Ash who looked behind him to see the owner of the voice to Ash who looked behind him to see the owner of the voice. Ash immediately was able to recognize who the voice belonged to. It was obviously Sir Aaron's voice that echoed through out the forest.

"You can come out Sir Aaron. Along with your Lucario of course," said Ash while looking at the trees brimming in darkness.

"Very clever indeed Ash. You were able to recognize my voice even after getting distracted by the surroundings," said Sir Aaron while coming out from the shadows along with his bipedal- aura fox Pokemon.

"My Pleasure Sir Aaron," replied Ash while looking at his to-be master for his training.

"Don't waste the time Ash. Let's go and build a place for us to rest. This is gonna be a long year. So bring out all your Pokemon." instructed Sir Aaron while looking at the young raven-haired trainer.

"Well, don't you wanna say how did you get here?" asked Ash looking at Sir Aaron.

"Well, that's the thing for another time," said Sir Aaron sounding amused with a smirk on his face.

"Ok then but just don't get scared Sir Aaron," said Ash with a smug grin plastered to his face.

"Why would I be scared Ash?" asked Sir Aaron sounding perplexed by Ash's words.

"You'll see." said Ash while tossing a bunch of pokeballs into the air as he yelled, "Come on out everybody."

Soon, all the familiar faces of the Pokemon and Sir Aaron seemed amused for a moment but did something funny. He laughed hysterically rolling on the ground.

Now it was the time for Ash to be confused and puzzled by Sir Aaron's actions.

"Why are you laughing? Is there something funny?" asked Ash sounding a bit annoyed and angry.

"It's nothing Ash. You think that some sixty Pokemon could intimidate me, the Legendary Sir Aaron, who single-handedly stopped the Great Pokemon War between a million Pokemon?" asked Sir Aaron who still had a smirk in his face.

Ash stammered but immediately held back his grip. He then looked at all his pokemon who were waiting for his command.

"Guys, this is it. This is gonna be our home for the next year. We need a place to stay and we have to build it. So all of you go to the forest and collect the wooden logs and bring them back here. Sir Aaron will be staying here but I'll come along with you. Then we will build a house." exclaimed Ash as he was getting excited about his next adventure.

Sir Aaron just looked at his successor and his never-ending enthusiasm and let out a warm smile come across his face.

"He sure is the incarnation of Red." thought Aaron to himself.

-----------------------------------------------------------

After an hour of laborious work, the Pokemon along with Ash and Sir Aaron just stood in front of their work, internally praising their magnificent work which had turned out quite well. Every one of the Pokemon worked equally hard, coordinating exceptionally well with each and completed the gigantic task.

"Excellent work Ash and Co. So now Ash, it's already late. Why don't we get ourselves some sleep and wake up fresh and start our proceedings tomorrow and kick start our training? " asked Sir Aaron while looking at Ash.

"Sure thing Sir Aaron. You worked very hard guys. Now take a nice long rest." said Ash while admiring all his Pokemon before putting all of them into their respective pokeballs.

Ash and Sir Aaron then went inside their newly built house along with their Pikachu and Lucario followed their trainers.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Nothing eventual happened that night as dawn finally struck the Earth quickly. Ash was sleeping peacefully in the house but Sir Aaron was busy in his usual training routine early morning.

He came back to the house only to see Ash still asleep and decided to act on it. He quietly woke Pikachu up who slowly rubbed his eyes with his paws and took a peek at who woke him up.

Sir Aaron immediately pointed his finger towards Ash who was sleeping peacefully and asked Pikachu

"Can you do the honour Pikachu?"

Pikachu immediately nodded without hesitation as he held up a smug grin on his face. He then launched up into the air and released a powerful thunderbolt which hit Ash right on.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh. Pikachu why do you have to wake me up like this?" asked Ash while looking angrily at Pikachu.

"Ash its 5:00 Am in the morning already. And you think that your training will succeed if you are lazy?" asked Sir Aaron while sounding serious.

"Ok ok, you win. So what's the first part of training." asked Ash after calming down a bit.

"First, I have to know your strength in Pokemon battles. So we are gonna have a 3 on 3 battle after you fresh up." said Sir Aaron.

"Ah finally. Something that I love. Don't get cocky Sir Aaron. I am a strong trainer alright." said Ash with fire in his eyes.

"That goes for you too Ash. Now hurry up," said Sir Aaron while going out.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:-

And done. I am extremely sorry guys as I had already said the first battle in my story would be in this chapter but I couldn't complete it on time.

So guys, what do you think of How did Sir Aaron reach Mount Silver such quickly?

And what do you make out from the epic battle that is gonna begin? Who will win? Ash Ketchum? Or Sir Aaron Ketchum?

If you are wondering why the reason is just word IPL or known as Indian Premier League. It is the richest cricket league in the world where all the world class cricketers play to win the coveted trophy.

I was so engrossed in today's match that I had forgotten to type the battle. So I'll make it up for the next chapter.

Anyways, if you want updates regarding me or some interesting stuff be sure to check out my Tags and Random Stuff book.

Until then

Signing off
RahulKalosChamp.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 2.8K 53
PokΓ©mon: Champion of Alola-Rise from Betrayal (AshBetrayed) (AureliaShipping) Ash has come back from Kalos after coming in 2nd place. When gets back...
61.3K 2.1K 89
**Disclaimer: I Do Not Own This Story and PokΓ©mon** Boy meets girl. Destinies intertwined. Red meets blue. Their ever-lasting encounter. (Amour, Fest...
710K 9K 108
Ash Ketchum, with Pikachu and the rest of his Kalos team (except for Goodra & Greninja), return home to Pallet Town, where his former travelling comp...
951K 16.6K 74
After his loss in Unova Ash returns home to regroup and plan which region he will go to next. However while planning his next region, tragedy strikes...