The Vengeance Of A Pawn. (Boo...

By awykm1234

Previously titled: Reese. "Just because you are broken does not mean you should stop trying to piece yourself... More

00: ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š…๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š ๐š—.
01: ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š‹๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”!
02: ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐šŒ๐š”.
Chapter 3: Stay away.
04:๐™ฝ๐š˜ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ.
05: ๐™ธ ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐šข๐š˜๐šž.
06: ๐™ฐ๐š›๐šŠ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šŠ?
07: ๐š†๐š˜๐š  ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š‘๐šž๐š›๐š.
08: ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›.
09: ๐™ธ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š™๐š˜๐šœ๐šŠ๐š•.
10: ๐™ฟ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ
11: ๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ?
12: ๐™น๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š๐šŠ๐šข.
14: ๐™ธ๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ๐š—.
15: ๐™ณ๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐š’๐š.
Chapter 16: ๐™ณ๐š’๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›?
17: ๐™ท๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž.
18: ๐™ฟ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ?
19: ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š•๐š’๐š—?
20: ๐™ถ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ.
21: ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ.
22: ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ.
23: ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŽ
24: ๐™ฟ๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š” ๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐šœ
25: ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐š˜๐š•๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™'๐šœ ๐šŒ๐š•๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š
26: ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ ๐š ๐šŠ๐š›?
chapter 27: memories
28: ๐™ต๐š˜๐š›๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž
29: ๐™ฟ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šข ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š•๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š›๐š˜๐šœ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š.
30: ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐šœ ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š›
31: ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐š•๐š˜๐šŽ
32: ๐™ฐ๐š›๐š ๐š’๐šœ...
33: ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š’๐šœ๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
34: ๐™ณ๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ
35: ๐™ต๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐š–!
36: ๐š‚๐š๐šž๐š™๐š’๐š ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š•๐š’๐š— ๐š…๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
37: ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐š’๐šŒ๐š—๐š’๐šŒ
38: ๐™ฑ๐š’๐š›๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŠ๐šข๐šœ
Chapter 39: Perfect
40: ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š–๐šข๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š.
41: ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž + ๐™ผ๐šŽ = ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ.
42: ๐™ป๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐šŽ๐šก๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐š’๐š—.
43: ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ
44: ๐š‚๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข.
45: ๐š†๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ๐š–.
46: ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š .
47: ๐šƒ๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•๐šœ
48: ๐™ณ๐š˜ ๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ.
49: ๐™ท๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š
50: ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š–.
๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŽ
๐™ด๐š™๐š’๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ.
Authors Note.
๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š—๐š˜๐šž๐šœ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š›:
A/N some really exciting news.
Exciting news part 2:

13: ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š ๐šŠ๐šข๐šœ ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šœ.

501 22 1
By awykm1234

"I hope you know,
I hope you know
this has nothing to do with you.
Its personal.
My self and i
We got some strengthening out to do"
-fergie

***

Reese entered the cafeteria with Camille in tow. She looked around scanning the room filled with students for Isaiah.

Her eyes stopped at a table near the far end of the cafeteria. There he was seated with two boys. Who she assumed was his cousin and some boy named Griff.

She recalled Camille telling her about them on her first day back. She also knew that Camille had a crush on Griff.

Reese sized Griff up and all in all he did look like a good guy. Decent and he better treat her best friend right.

As if sensing someone was looking Isaiah looked up and locked eyes with Reese who had an unreadable expression. They stared at each other a while before Isaiah motioned for them to come and join them.

Reese looked over to Camille asking if they should go over to where he sat with his friends. Camille nodded in confirmation as Reese grabbed Camille pulling her along with her as they joined Isaiah's group at their table.

Reese walked right up to the table took a seat right next to Isaiah and Camille sat next to her wanting to kept her interaction with them to a minimum.

Camille wasnt exactly comfortable sitting with her crush and his douche bag of a friend Ezra.

Shs was yet to tell Reese about her run in with Ezra but the girl already had much on her plate. Camille made her dislike towards Ezra known.

Well everyone saw it apart from his cousin and Griff. Hell even Reese could tell she didnt like the guy.

"Hey." Isaiah said pulling Reese into a side hug as if they were best friends.

Reese forced a smile still a bit salty about this morning until that light bulb went off in her head.

Reese took the opportunity to get back at him for the stunt he pulled earlier by jabbing him in the side with her elbow.

Isaiah let out a groan before letting go of Reese. She shot him a sickening smile. Before she looked over to his friends who just so happened to be staring at them.

Both of his friends at the two in amusement. Reese rolled her eyes looking back at Isaiah with a raised eyebrow as he finally caught on.

Did this boy have any manners?

"Guys this is Reese. Reese is Ezra." Isaiah said gesturing to the same guy Camille had said was Isaiah's cousin which she already knew.

There was something about this Ezra guy that that left a bad taste in her mouth. Perhaps beacsue she knew Camille disliked him.

Which would be impossible because Camille loves everyone.

"And this is Griff." He said gesturing to the guy that she had been sizing up. The same guy her best friend had feelings for.

In the seconds she met Isaiah's friends she already knew that Ezra didn't like her. It was the way she looked at her.

Its not that he had been blatantly rude but he did give off some weird type of vibe and Reese wasn't very fond of.

And to Reese most of her interactions were based off of vibes but with Isaiah is was different. But she couldn't explain it.

Even though he annoyed the shit out of her and did stupid shit she knew he was a good guy. But whether she could trust him was a whole different story.

Reese ignored Ezra's rude nature and focus her attention on something else.

Or someone else.

Reese shifted her gaze to Colin's table where he sat along with half of the soccer team. She didn't fail to notice the brunette next to him.

Reese's gaze fell onto Arabella. A wave of jealousy washed over her as she watch their group of friends.

As if sensing someone was staring Colin look up and right that second Reese had managed to avoid eye contact with Colin.

She then remembered that she around people who were supposed to be her friends but she wanted nothing than to sit with Colin and the group.

She hated the way things were but she hated it something even more that. Colin was the reason things were as they seem.

Reese felt a hand on her back she looked up at Isaiah who sent her a small smile.

"I'm guys I'm gonna drop Reese off at her next class since lunch will be over soon." Isaiah said grabbing Reese's by the hand and taking her bag.

Reese bid goodbye to the group as she followed Isaiah out the cafeteria knowing that Colin was watching the two.

As soon as they were in the hallway Reese stepped away from Isaiah not wanting him to touch her. It was like she felt the jolt of electricity surge through her.

Isaiah handed Reese her backpack as they walked towards her locker. Both not uttering a word to one another.

Reese had expected Isaiah to leave and go back to his friends instead he stayed put leaning against her locker.

"You know if you're gonna keep stealing glances at Colin while we are supposed to be friends or whatever people are gonna notice something is off." Isaiah deadpanned causing Reese to look up at him.

Reese gave him a 'really' look before getting the books for her next class from her locker.

"Look I really don't have time for this." Reese said turning on her heel.

Something about seeing Colin today just ticked her off. This whole carefree Colin was pissing her off.

Reese was growing more and more frustrated by Isaiah by the second because even though he is doing nothing wrong he was adding to the problem.

She was in no mood to put up with Isaiah and he hardly knew why. It wasn't his fault.

"Oh and if I hadn't made it clear to you. Keep your hands to yourself." Reese said before stalking way to her next class.

She couldnt take it anymore. She just wanted nothing more to be left alone. Because it seemed lime she was the only person who cared about today.

Its like everyone wanted her to forget but she couldn't. She wouldn't. It wasnt who she was.

This time Isaiah had enough and went after her. He couldnt do this whole running around in circles.

If he did something she should just cut it with the attitude and tell him. So that he didnt feel like he was wasting his time.

Isaiah caught up with her before turned down the corridor on the west wing.

"Reese." He called out as he grabbed her by the arm pushing her against the wall behind her.

He hovered over her so that this time she wouldnt get the chance to run away again. Every conversation ended in Reese leaving which then left him confused.

"Look I don't know what you want me to do here. I'm trying Reese." Isaiah barked out running a hand through his dark hair in frustration.

It was the first time Isaiah had ever raised his voice at Reese. This made Reese's blood boil.

This whole thing was a recipe for disaster. They were both stubborn, conflicted and getting nowhere but that didnt stop them.

Who does he think he is?

If he trying to intimidate me ? Well its not working.

Reese thought. In Reese's family the men had always dominated the women. That made her sick to her stomach and the fact that Isaiah spoke to her that way made her furious.

And all she ended up seeing was red.

"I don't want you to say anything. Don't think know everything because end up knowing nothing at all." She said through her clenched teeth and hot tears formed in her eyes.

Reese tried to moved but Isaiah blocked her way, stopping her from moving any further. He was really trying but he too saw red.

"Well maybe its because you won't even tell a single thing." Isaiah sheered growing even angrier.

He wondered how she expected him to understand when she gave him nothing to go on.

At this point the pair were just mad at each other and nothing was going to be resolved but that didn't stop them from continuing to argue.

"Well you didn't tell why you hate him either." Reese said remembering her mistake.

There was no taking back the words she had uttered. She hated herself for admitting that was bothered.

She knew Isaiah would now bother her about it. She mentally slapped her forehead.

It wasnt about Colin this time it was about her. Just her.

"I knew you were bothered about it. Is this why you're so mad because I didn't tell?" Isaiah yelled before taking a step back and giving her some room to breathe.

"I couldn't care less about it. Its the fact that you're being a hypocrite. Whatever I don't have time for this." Reese said pushing past Isaiah just as the bell rang.

"Don't walk away from me Reese!" Isaiah yelled as Reese speed down the hall rounding the corner.

Reese walked away completely and utterly confused to what just happened. She was angry and hurt.

Fighting with Isaiah was the last thing to do. Especially remembering the day it was.

She was disappointed in herself for letting things get that far. She knew that sometimes her temper got the best of her.

But Isaiah was in the wrong as well. He just kept pushing and pushing when she told him she didn't have time for it.

Only one thought ran through her head.

I hope I just didn't royally screw everything up.

She needed this plan to work and she just hoped Isaiah wouldn't mention a thing to Colin.

Instead of going to class Reese exited the school building sitting onto the steps, trying to get fresh air.

Trying keep her head above water because she was drowning in her thoughts.

Just then her phone rang. Reese fished her phone out of her pocket.

A private number flashed across the screen. Reese took in a deep breathe trying to calm herself before answering the call.

"Hello?" Reese called out.

"Reese?" She heard a familiar voice on the other end before bursting into tears.

It was something about his voice that was somewhat comforting even after all this time.

She really needed this.

In fact she really needed him right now.

"Listen I know today is hard but I need you to pick yourself up. You need to be strong Reese. You need to do what you need to do. Be safe." Reese heard him say on the other end before line dead.

He was right about many things. The first being that today was a really tough day. And she couldnt do it.

But He was right she needed to pick herself up.

He is right Reese.

Be strong.

Always forward and never backwards

Reese's repeated in her head until she finally started believing it.

Reese stood up from spot and walked back into the building.

****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 926 54
The mirror showed me how truly broken I was, it showed me how unable I was to live happy Terrible experiences turned my body into a painting of scar...
202K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
1.4K 50 16
In which a chubby girl falls in love with her AI, Robo BT70613S. ~~~~ Inspired from the game 'Detroit become human'. JINร—CHUBBY READER DISCLAIMER: ...
4.8K 146 33
Ben Reynolds is the stereotypical mean popular guy. The type that the girls want although being slightly afraid of his temper. No one challenges Ben...